Lakeland Motorsports Park
8100 US33N
Lakeland Fl 33809
Directions:
I4 to x38 (hwy 33) go north 1 mile

Nuff said

See less See more
#4 ·
What time does it start? It looks like the gates open at 7am, but what time do the events actually kick off? I'll be getting off from work at 8am that morning so I'm gonna plan on making this.

If we can do a meet and greet that'd be kind of cool. Who else???? Jrdbronco, Bearfoot_25, kf4amu????

#6 ·
according to the card..... monster truck freestyle starts at 10. firedrill mudrace reg is 12-12:30 megatruck car crushing is at 3. mud pit and swamp looks like its open all day.

Dunno who else is going. Im going my buddy from work is and who ever else. party!!!!!

#15 ·
I went. It was a blast. After the car crushing me and a few buddies took that white oldsmobile sitting by one of the jumps and jumped it. :rockon It kinda hurt without seatbelts:toothless . Ol 86, was your olds a dark blue or black? I walked past one in the parking lot with a FSB sticker on the back.

#16 ·
Its a dark green ciera sedan. Yup that was me. Parked by the shitters. Same style as that white one i believe. Next time leave a # ill call and you could meet up w/me. You goin back on sun the 17? I have got 140 pics. And vids of the 13y/o runnin that badass bronk on 2 1/2 tons doing front wheel stands.

#18 ·
Probably wont go back the 17th. That 2.5 ton bronk was awesome. Did you see when it almost rolled forward during the firedrill race?:shocked I didn't think of asking who would be there to meet up, I just hung out with my buddies from Heavy Metal Creations. Cant wait to go back next year, I may bring one of the warehouse racecars to run.:toothless

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.