Wrenching/Fixing/Moding in VA Beach thread. - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
 13Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Beach bumming it ........
 
Saltlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 15,214
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
iTrader: (3)
Garage
I can do sunday till 5p
Saltlife is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Registered User
 
20sNaRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,883
Bronco Info: 82 inline 6, holley 600, offenhauser intake, roller rockers, crane cam, 4.56 gears
iTrader: (1)
how i wish i lived closer to you guys. I got a welder and no bronco buddies up here. well there is chapter and cwbronco, still gotta try and find them..lol

Betty WILL run....
20sNaRanger is offline  
post #23 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Beach bumming it ........
 
Saltlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 15,214
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
iTrader: (3)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20sNaRanger View Post
how i wish i lived closer to you guys. I got a welder and no bronco buddies up here. well there is chapter and cwbronco, still gotta try and find them..lol
We have about 10 hospitals within a 15 mile radius. I donít think you would have a problem finding a job around here.
Saltlife is offline  
 
post #24 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Registered User
 
norfolkff05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: va beach
Posts: 1,720
Bronco Info: 1985 EB current 1-ton sas and diesel/zf5 swap in progress
iTrader: (0)
i have a sneaky suspicion some welding might occur at my place while i am not here....this weekend is THE TOUGH MUDDER! it's cool, we actually wired a circuit in my garage specifically for fritts' welder. get your practice in, so you will all be proficient when i'm ready to build my sliders
norfolkff05 is offline  
post #25 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Fullsize Member
 
jfritts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Conway, AR
Posts: 1,623
Bronco Info: Broncos are for chumps
iTrader: (6)
Looks like all the fab work will go down on sunday at howards shop. PM 379sinvb (rick) for directions. The sooner we can start the better since we got about 3 sets of sliders and a bumper to build. Saltlife (josh) we can work on mocking up that bumper of mine on saturday if you want.

[gijoe4500] 5:34 pm: I'm an IDIOT.
[RebelRider2010] 8:25 pm: Yes Josh's Brother. I am Nancy.

Bronco Rebuild
jfritts is offline  
post #26 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Beach bumming it ........
 
Saltlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 15,214
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
iTrader: (3)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfritts View Post
Looks like all the fab work will go down on sunday at howards shop. PM 379sinvb (rick) for directions. The sooner we can start the better since we got about 3 sets of sliders and a bumper to build. Saltlife (josh) we can work on mocking up that bumper of mine on saturday if you want.
I can get there early Sunday till about 5p. Saturday i have my nephew so i dont think i will be able to do anything with the bronco.
Saltlife is offline  
post #27 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Resurection Ranch
 
379sinvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 6,547
Bronco Info: Blue Eyes,Black Stallion, Shadow & Filly
iTrader: (9)
Is 9am early enough Fritts? Anything you can think of we need that might not be there? 3300 Heffiington Dr which runs off of North landing. Once on Heffington Dr turn right onto Howards lane and its on the left. looking forward to getting this done.


Rick
My Projects- "Left for Dead"
Filly

tidewaterbroncos@gmail.com (also on facebook)
379sinvb is offline  
post #28 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Fullsize Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 3,953
Bronco Info: 95 XLT SAS Dana 44 front Power lock Ford 8.8 rear True track 4.88 gears 6" Devers shackle flip
iTrader: (3)
whos bumper we doing?
thin blue line is offline  
post #29 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 06:58 AM
Beach bumming it ........
 
Saltlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 15,214
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
iTrader: (3)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thin blue line View Post
whos bumper we doing?
We have got to figure something out for yours. If i decide to keep fritt's then we can take my current bumper and put on your rig (somehow).

I would like to see if we can put Fritt's bumper on my rig sunday. I'm going to bring some Paint to paint it. Do i need to bring sandpaper or is that covered already?
Saltlife is offline  
post #30 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Fullsize Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 3,953
Bronco Info: 95 XLT SAS Dana 44 front Power lock Ford 8.8 rear True track 4.88 gears 6" Devers shackle flip
iTrader: (3)
I have my stock bumper so i want need yours thanks though
thin blue line is offline  
post #31 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Registered User
 
20sNaRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,883
Bronco Info: 82 inline 6, holley 600, offenhauser intake, roller rockers, crane cam, 4.56 gears
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltlife85 View Post
We have about 10 hospitals within a 15 mile radius. I donít think you would have a problem finding a job around here.
lol my mom hates the fact that i'm only an hour away from her. I'd never hear the end of it if she found out i'd be moving further away. haha. Although they are looking to move down to the beach in the next year or so just maybeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by norfolkff05 View Post
i have a sneaky suspicion some welding might occur at my place while i am not here....this weekend is THE TOUGH MUDDER! it's cool, we actually wired a circuit in my garage specifically for fritts' welder. get your practice in, so you will all be proficient when i'm ready to build my sliders
parking is going to be a bitch..i just read all the preliminary paperwork and prep stuff. . .lol are you using a camelback for water? or just gonna say screw it and just use the 4 water stations in the 9 miles. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltlife85 View Post
We have got to figure something out for yours. If i decide to keep fritt's then we can take my current bumper and put on your rig (somehow).

I would like to see if we can put Fritt's bumper on my rig sunday. I'm going to bring some Paint to paint it. Do i need to bring sandpaper or is that covered already?
new toy???? nice

Betty WILL run....
20sNaRanger is offline  
post #32 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 08:37 AM
Beach bumming it ........
 
Saltlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 15,214
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
iTrader: (3)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20sNaRanger View Post
lol my mom hates the fact that i'm only an hour away from her. I'd never hear the end of it if she found out i'd be moving further away. haha. Although they are looking to move down to the beach in the next year or so just maybeee

new toy???? nice
Yall just all need to move to the beach its a great place to be

Yea Fritts custom made a winch bumper that he is not able to use. So it might be put on this weekend.
Saltlife is offline  
post #33 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Resurection Ranch
 
379sinvb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 6,547
Bronco Info: Blue Eyes,Black Stallion, Shadow & Filly
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltlife85 View Post
We have got to figure something out for yours. If i decide to keep fritt's then we can take my current bumper and put on your rig (somehow).

I would like to see if we can put Fritt's bumper on my rig sunday. I'm going to bring some Paint to paint it. Do i need to bring sandpaper or is that covered already?
I have plenty of sandpaper that I will bring over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin blue line View Post
I have my stock bumper so i want need yours thanks though
Comes down to it we will just bolt a 2x8 up there and call it a day.


Rick
My Projects- "Left for Dead"
Filly

tidewaterbroncos@gmail.com (also on facebook)
379sinvb is offline  
post #34 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Beach bumming it ........
 
Saltlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 15,214
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
iTrader: (3)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 379sinvb View Post

Comes down to it we will just bolt a 2x8 up there and call it a day.
I'll bring some paint to paint your wood
Saltlife is offline  
post #35 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Registered User
 
20sNaRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,883
Bronco Info: 82 inline 6, holley 600, offenhauser intake, roller rockers, crane cam, 4.56 gears
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltlife85 View Post
Yall just all need to move to the beach its a great place to be

Yea Fritts custom made a winch bumper that he is not able to use. So it might be put on this weekend.
agreed.

and damn diggity damn. That's awesome. Looking forward to pics!

Betty WILL run....
20sNaRanger is offline  
post #36 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 01:00 PM
Beach bumming it ........
 
Saltlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 15,214
Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
iTrader: (3)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20sNaRanger View Post
agreed.

and damn diggity damn. That's awesome. Looking forward to pics!
You will see it next weekend if we get it on.

I'm sure after this weekend you will see a lot of pictures of all our rigs!
Saltlife is offline  
post #37 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Fullsize Member
 
jfritts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Conway, AR
Posts: 1,623
Bronco Info: Broncos are for chumps
iTrader: (6)
Well you wont see pics of my rig. lol. Mark we are doing your bumper. Josh we will mock up my old bumper to your rig.

9am works for me.

Grinding wheels would be a good idea and maybe a few cutoff wheels would be good. I will have my chopsaw as well.

[gijoe4500] 5:34 pm: I'm an IDIOT.
[RebelRider2010] 8:25 pm: Yes Josh's Brother. I am Nancy.

Bronco Rebuild
jfritts is offline  
post #38 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Fullsize Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 3,953
Bronco Info: 95 XLT SAS Dana 44 front Power lock Ford 8.8 rear True track 4.88 gears 6" Devers shackle flip
iTrader: (3)
you are the man josh.
thin blue line is offline  
post #39 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Fullsize Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 3,953
Bronco Info: 95 XLT SAS Dana 44 front Power lock Ford 8.8 rear True track 4.88 gears 6" Devers shackle flip
iTrader: (3)
hey does anyone have the tool for the push release for the fuel filters on the bronco's. i need to replace mine asap.
thin blue line is offline  
post #40 of 2957 (permalink) Old 10-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered User
 
20sNaRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,883
Bronco Info: 82 inline 6, holley 600, offenhauser intake, roller rockers, crane cam, 4.56 gears
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thin blue line View Post
hey does anyone have the tool for the push release for the fuel filters on the bronco's. i need to replace mine asap.
you can't just pull them off? ? ?

Betty WILL run....
20sNaRanger is offline  
Reply

  Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Dixie Chapter

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome