Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

How many times have you attended RITS?

18K views 51 replies 21 participants last post by  greasemonger 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just wondering how many RITS have you made? I know this sounds stupid but humor me on this. Also do you intend on making this years?

1) Ocala Fl - 2003

Pics

Gearhead, Blaze, jermil01, Ogeechee4x4, Nathanial

2)Wheeling in the country Tn- 2004

Pics

Smooth (Moseley)
Ogeechee (Jon)
Mels (Mels)
Blaze (Shane)
SSgtTEX (Daniel),
BroncoHound (Ray)
BABronc (Mark)
SonicLightning (Alex)
Repitillius (Kevin)
Jackhart (Dave)
AbesBlue95 (Kenny)
HisTygress (Cheryl)
79F150 (Dale)
DixieDoll (Tammie)
Spade (James)
BigBroncoXLT (Jeff)
WOJO (Rick)

3) Superlift Ar - 2005

Pics

Dave's Bronc90
arkansawer
SSgtTEX
GHOSTRIDER
Msuforeman
hunter234
Ogeechee4x4
Justshootme84
djlarryp
camobronc

4) Uwharrie SC - 2006

Pics

Dave's Bronc90
Bronco Lounger
Johnski
FordTruckman
Audra
88MULE
MANNY
marauder
HD78bronco
Broncomania
jrdbronco
Gub_Ni
Ogeechee4X4
78broncoboy
magnumpi

5) Tellico NC - 2007

Pics

Dave's Bronc90
Bronco Lounger
88MULE
MANNY
FordTruckman
79F150
Johnski
Adrua
Traveler
Broncomania
Gub_Ni
HD78bronco
Ogeechee4x4
magnumpi
magnumpi's woman
doc
Mels

6) River Rock Ga - 2008

Pics

79F150
88MULE
Johnski
magnumpi
magnumpi's woman
Dave's Bronc90
Bronco Lounger
Audra
Traveler
Mels
AUBronco
zainyD
GHOSTRIDER
seemoremud
gabronco91
robbiem
broncomania
Rusty4481
isuzufool
Lifted Fords
chvyboat
Ogeechee 4x4

7) Mountain Side Off Road Al - 2009

Pics

88MULE
magnumpi
magnumpi's woman
Dave's Bronc90
Mels
AUBronco
FordTruckman
Audra
Traveler
seemoremud
RescueBronc
Steve83
redbeast9
Broncobuster
gabronco91
Bronco325

8) Gulches SC - 2010

Pics

Johnski
Dave's Bronc90
broncomania
FordTruckman
HD78bronco

9)Wind Rock Tn - 2011

Pics

79F150
88MULE
Dave's Bronc90
nerraw117
greasemonger
FordTruckman
huggyb1972
tstimson

9)Durhamtown Plantation Ga - 2012

Pics

79F150
Mels
Ogeechee 4x4
Dave's Bronc90
nerraw117
greasemonger
FordTruckman
huggyb1972
tstimson
Lifted Fords
gadawgz71
BigJohn89
KTO17
dennis vance
quick silver78
(Honorable Mention Audra and Eric Made it out for a few hours to visit everyone):beer
Traveler
Audra

9)Choccolocco Mountain Al - 2013

Pics

79F150
Dave's Bronc90
nerraw117
greasemonger
tstimson
quick silver78
BigJohn89
AUBronco
BakerBaker
gadawgz71
Bronco_Buster

See less See more
#3 ·
one.....and yes on this year. Especially since I have a new lower half motor going in it as we speak, then lift, goodies, bumpers, and winch shortly thereafter.

#6 ·
I made a breif appearance at #4 and Ashley and I were at 5, 6, and 7

#9 ·
I've made it to Uwharrie, Tellico, RiverRock, and Gulches. Considering I haven't wheeled my bronco in almost 2 years, I'm going to bet RITS ain't happening for me this year...unless it's really effing close.

I believe Dave's Bronc90 has made these
1) Ocala Fl - 2003
2) Wheeling in the country Tn- 2004
3) Superlift Ar - 2005
4) Uwharrie SC - 2006
5) Tellico NC - 2007
6) River Rock Ga - 2008
8) Gulches SC - 2010
9) Wind Rock - 2011

Dave you stud! Also Dave which ones did you break at???:histerica
I'm going to say #3-9. :goodfinge

#10 ·
I was at River Rock but wasn't on FSB then. Joined FSB as soon as I got home. I will be there this year. (even if I have to drive my wife's Ramcharger) But I should have mine done by then, I haven't drove mine in six years.

#23 ·
Dave you stud! Also Dave which ones did you break at??
Wouldn't it be easier for Dave to tell us which ones he did NOT break at?

You left me off the list for Tellico in 07.

I'd like to mention that I have never wheeled my own rig at one of these events, haha. I did drive the '89 to Tellico, but it stayed parked at the cabin. At WITC I was a passenger with Air Jon. At Tellico I rode with Alan.. well, when I actually stayed IN the truck and didn't bail out. Then at Mountainside... I rode out there with Alan, then rode with Patrick... again, bailed out ASAP. Riverrock I rode with Jon again...Riverrock wasn't that bad, I managed to stay in the truck on the trails. :toothless

I'll probably try and make it to Durhamtown. I may even bring the Bronco... but I'm not making promises... I'm unemployed and my health is up and down... so I don't buy green bananas and don't make plans. :haha

#24 ·
I'll probably try and make it to Durhamtown. I may even bring the Bronco... but I'm not making promises... I'm unemployed and my health is up and down... so I don't buy green bananas and don't make plans. :haha
Well if I don't have anyone with me and have my cage in we can tie you down with a 5 point harness. That would make it harder to bail!!!:rofl:

#29 ·
2003-2004 I didn't have my bronco yet... 2005 I didn't really wheel my bronco because I was still kinda building and getting used to it... Really wish I hadn't missed Ocala, Superlift, and WITC... 2006 was the first I went to at Uwharrie and it was awesome!

Then the only other one I missed and have no excuse for is River Rock. So put me down for 2009 at Mountainside! I was there. Also Audra and Traveler were, and I forgot the screen name of some of the others! Otherwise, good list!

So, in total, I've been to 5. missing River Rock means I can't say "six years in a row" :(

#31 ·
OK added links to the pic threads. Its a PITA to find them all. Some are in the Dixie Chapter, some are in the Trips forum and others are in the general wheeling.:doh0715:

Its actually cool being able to go back and see how all the rigs have changed.:rockon

#34 ·
I believe Dave's Bronc90 has made these
1) Ocala Fl - 2003
2) Wheeling in the country Tn- 2004
3) Superlift Ar - 2005
4) Uwharrie SC - 2006
5) Tellico NC - 2007
6) River Rock Ga - 2008
8) Gulches SC - 2010
9) Wind Rock - 2011

Dave you stud! Also Dave which ones did you break at???:histerica
Yeah, RITS is something I don't miss if at all possible. As for the breakage...if I don't break something I feel like I've got nothing to show for the trip!

3) Superlift Ar - 2005- Fuel pump and transfer case, bent rear bumper.
4) Uwharrie SC - 2006- Busted TTB locking hub
5) Tellico NC - 2007- Busted E-locker, TTB outer shaft, winch cable broke in camp ground rock pile :brownbag
6) River Rock Ga - 2008- Broke rear driveshaft U-joint, twice.:doh0715:
7) Mountain Side Off Road Al - 2009- Broke same rear driveshaft U-joint again.:doh0715::doh0715:, both tail lights
8) Gulches SC - 2010- Caved in passenger side door a little more, pinched drivers door window frame, broke both tail lights
9) Wind Rock - 2011- Broke both tail lights yet again, front ARB air line melted in half by too hot headers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.