Atlanta area junkyard run - anyone wanna join me? - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 10:39 AM
Foolsize Member

Bronco Info: They multiply when I'm not looking.
Just give me a shout, I work every other saturday and they close around noon or 1pm on sat. So if you want some good yard time you'll need to be up with the chickens

1992 XLT 300/M5OD
1978 Custom 351M/C6
1991 XLT 351W/Blown Up E4OD
1988 Custom 302/AOD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1986 Black FSB built 302ci on 35" BFG MT and an 88 stubborn mule on 38" toyo MTs, LS SASd
Ima hit it again friday with the right tools to pull those front struts for the navi. If only we has another half hour.

dr jekyll: 86 built 302,30 over, carbed, 4" lift on 35s...mr hyde: 88 302 LS SAS, both ends locked, hydro assist, 5.13s, on 38 toyos
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 12:44 AM

Anyone in the Montgomery (Alabama) area up for a similar event? There's a place a half hour to 45 min South called the Truck Farm that has good stuff, maybe 15 acres of trucks, SUVs and Full Size BRONCOS. I may get the Bronco top he has out there with the sliding windows. I have a visor from there too that I decided not to put on. If anyone needs a particular part I can at least see if it's there

96 Bronco, 5.8, E40D, manual everything (win,locks,hubs,tcase), vinyl seats, no carpet (bedliner), 4" RC lift, sway delete, custom cut fenders, and 35" MTRs. " Hell yeah I'll climb it!"

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Dixie Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode