Due for a few upgrades. - Page 4 - Ford Bronco Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 12:12 AM

Bronco Info: 1996 XLT, 5.8, 4" RC Lift, Procomp 1069 16x8" Wheels, Toyo MT 285/75R16 Tires
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSmoot View Post
Okay, I've been putting this off for too long now...

Everything is looking Awsome

Got to ask, where did you get the new seat skins ?

Failure is not an Option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 05:58 AM Thread Starter

Bronco Info: '95 EB 5.8L 4.56's TrueTracs Fr&Rr 6" BDS lift 35x12.50's Punisher VB Pacesetters Flowmaster K&N
Garage
Auto Zone... $30. Look back about 3 comments earlier in this thread. Haha.
post #63 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 12:13 PM

Bronco Info: 1996 XLT, 5.8, 4" RC Lift, Procomp 1069 16x8" Wheels, Toyo MT 285/75R16 Tires
Garage
Quote:
Auto Zone... $30. Look back about 3 comments earlier in this thread. Haha.
Thanks,
If these are correct it looks like they quit carrying them

http://www.autozone.com/seat-covers-...?checkfit=true

post #64 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Bronco Info: '95 EB 5.8L 4.56's TrueTracs Fr&Rr 6" BDS lift 35x12.50's Punisher VB Pacesetters Flowmaster K&N
Garage
These are the ones I got.

Looks like they don't carry the grey, but these might look good in yours.

'95 EB 5.8L, 35x12.50 BFG's, Yukon/Motive 4.56's, Detroit TrueTrac's Fr & Rr, 6" BDS suspension lift, extended radius arms, steering stabilizer, extended bump stops, extended steel braided brake lines, Punisher VB, Warn manual hubs, TRE flip, Redhead steering box, Pacesetters, Flowmaster, K&N
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/27578
post #65 of 80 (permalink) Old 05-13-2016, 12:04 AM

Garage
Quote:
These are the ones I got.

Looks like they don't carry the grey, but these might look good in yours.

Thanks,
Looks like they have the two tone in stock
I'm going to check them out Sunday.

post #66 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Not really an "upgrade", but the forecast looks good all week so I gave her a bath and took the top off for the first time in a few years.

And of course I had to take WAY TOO MANY photos! But ya'll like pictures, right?

So here we go:

Bayou Bengal likes this.

'95 EB 5.8L, 35x12.50 BFG's, Yukon/Motive 4.56's, Detroit TrueTrac's Fr & Rr, 6" BDS suspension lift, extended radius arms, steering stabilizer, extended bump stops, extended steel braided brake lines, Punisher VB, Warn manual hubs, TRE flip, Redhead steering box, Pacesetters, Flowmaster, K&N
post #67 of 80 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Had a little fun on the property yesterday playing and posing in the white stuff.

post #68 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Garage
FINALLY got my Pacesetter headers mounted up, along with fixing my rear main seal and oil pan gasket leaks!

post #69 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 03:16 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I'm going to attempt to post my first video on here to show what the exhaust sounds like. Let's see if this works...

Listen with good headphones or speakers to get the full effect of the low rumble! And sorry the audio skips a little at first... I recorded it with my phone.

post #70 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
So my wife found out about this really cool "Dine n' Drive" event put on by one of the off road training companies in the area, where you do a group, guided, sunset/night time trail ride, with a bonfire/tiki torch lit, catered meal provided down by the river half way through! Awesome idea! Great people running the show too made it even better. A good time was had by all.

If you are near NC and are interested... check out Grand Overland District, Ledger Shoals for more info. They also offer 4x4 101 classes, winch and recovery classes, etc.

Sorry for the crappy phone photos!

post #71 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Here are a couple of quick videos the wife took on the Dine n' Drive ride. Nothing too exciting. Of course nothing looks as steep on video. She didn't get any footage of any of the obstacles, but you can kinda tell how steep the hill is in the last one if you watch the angle of the Jeeps headlights in front of me... I was already facing down hill when she started recording.

post #72 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 04:48 PM

Dude, neat. Never knew there was such a thing.

My sister and Bro-in-law have tenative plans to do a day trip to Uwharrie in April. We may give that a shot on the 31st instead.

-Dustin
'97, 2500 ECSB, 454, 4X4, 0411, full exhaust, 33's. My "I'll-go-wherever-I-want" tool.("Biggin' ")
'95 Bronco XLT 5.0, 3" lift, 33's, with 185k. Junk-hauling deer-retriever.("Dufus") Build thread.
post #73 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 05:52 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I know! I had no idea either. I'm planning on going back for another group ride they are doing on the 22nd of April. I think it's a longer, half a day ride with some off road obstacle driving instruction (from their 101 class) thrown in along the way. Let me know if you are interested in that one.
post #74 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-07-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
I know! I had no idea either. I'm planning on going back for another group ride they are doing on the 22nd of April. I think it's a longer, half a day ride with some off road obstacle driving instruction (from their 101 class) thrown in along the way. Let me know if you are interested in that one.
Unfortunately I work that weekend.

-Dustin
'97, 2500 ECSB, 454, 4X4, 0411, full exhaust, 33's. My "I'll-go-wherever-I-want" tool.("Biggin' ")
'95 Bronco XLT 5.0, 3" lift, 33's, with 185k. Junk-hauling deer-retriever.("Dufus") Build thread.
post #75 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 04:51 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Bummer. I think that is their last event until the fall. But the regular trails open back up soon I think.
post #76 of 80 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Bummer. I think that is their last event until the fall. But the regular trails open back up soon I think.
Correct, on the 1st actually. If we can't make it to the fine n drive then we're day tripping some other weekend in April.

-Dustin
post #77 of 80 (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangonesailor View Post
Correct, on the 1st actually. If we can't make it to the fine n drive then we're day tripping some other weekend in April.
Let me know. Love to join ya.

post #78 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-04-2017, 02:39 AM Thread Starter

Garage
A little TTB flexin' through the moguls...

Hill Climb

post #79 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Garage
I just had to take a moment to brag on this amazing woman that I somehow managed to snatch up before anyone else could!

I recently started having some shifting issues in the Bronco and I've been wanting to do the Punisher Valve Body upgrade for a while now anyway, so I figured now was the time to go ahead and pull the trigger. But if course, right after I order it, my Dr. schedules my surgery to remove the hardware in my elbow that has been giving me hell. The Punisher Valve Body gets here right after the surgery, I am completely out of commission, and so is the Bronco. So what do I do? I just mentioned it to the wife and she says, "Can I just knock it out for you?"

Why yes... yes you can!

Made my own little trans filter retainer clip.

Even hit the bottom of the pan with some old leftover black spray paint we had laying around.

The only problem she ran into was that part of the separator gasket above the valve body was stuck to the old VB and broke off when she took it off. We ordered a new gasket and she was able to cut off the accumulator side of it and use just that part, to avoid having to remove everything else and deal with all the check balls and whatnot. This is a photo of the new gasket in place. Seems to be working fine!

(Sorry some of the photos are sideways!)

I don't know what I did to deserve a woman like this, but I'm glad I did it!!! Is she awesome or what?!

post #80 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Here are a few quick videos the wife took with her phone while we were playing around on the Brown Mountain OHV trails.

Ford Bronco Forum > Other Forums > General Discussion/ Bronco and Wheeling related.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode