Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Anyone in Pittsburgh area?

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  maro 
#1 ·
Wife, our almost five YO kid and me will be in Pittsburgh from 25. october to 7. november. Want to see the most interesting in that area, as a car museums, junkyards, heritage sites, simply anything interesting for petrolhead.
Also appreciate good advices what places are better to avoid and so on.
We will stay at our friends´ house, they will let us one of their cars for a week or so, but we want also to rent a car for the rest of our stay, or for a longer trip (maybe Niagara?)
For a NY trip we will fly and use a public transport as everyone recommend, but good tip for a hotel in downtown NY will help too.
Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
I''m on the opposite side of the states, so I've got nothing to offer in NY area but... you might have a little better luck posting something like this in the Northeast Chapter - Ford Bronco Forum area. :shrug

Hope you and the family have a great trip though. :thumbup I will be very interested to hear your impressions of our side of the world. :beer

#4 ·
Thanks Pepe, will share our thoughts for sure ;)
Please move whole thread there If you don ´t mind, I don ´t want to spread off-topics in multiple forums

Reactions: BikerPepe`
#5 ·
We are back home. I have not seen any SRT at all ! Mostly laredos and a few summits. Same broncos - just one in the shop sitting sad on bricks.

We have visited the Niagara falls from Canadian side, and Manhattan NY.

Looking forward to next trip next year.

Reactions: BikerPepe`
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.