Username change? - Ford Bronco Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By CRAZYHORSES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Bronco Info: 1983 FORD BRONCO 4WD/ 4.9L/ C6/NP208F/D44TTB/8.8/ FACTORY QUAD SHOCK FRONT/SLIDING WINDOWS/3G ALT
Garage
Question Username change?

Is there anyway to change my username to CRAZYHORSES so it will match the one I use on the other autoguide mustang forums? Somehow this is the only forum that ended up with a different username

1983 FORD BRONCO 4WD/ 4.9L/ C6/D44TTB/8.8/ FACTORY QUAD SHOCK FRONT/SLIDING WINDOWS/3G ALT

1994 FORD MUSTANG GT 5 SPEED...LOTS OF GOODIES

I HAVE A BRONCO....AND ITS MODIFIED....I WIN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Harley's & Bronco's FTW!

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/35x12.5 BFG AT-KO2
Garage
ask and it shall be so!

we won't do a lot of those changes, as it can confuse the hell out of members following you or your threads but we're happy to hook you up when we can.

"When life throws you a curve... LEAN INTO IT!"

SuperMotors - Since 2002
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

Bronco Info: 1983 FORD BRONCO 4WD/ 4.9L/ C6/NP208F/D44TTB/8.8/ FACTORY QUAD SHOCK FRONT/SLIDING WINDOWS/3G ALT
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerPepe` View Post
ask and it shall be so!

we won't do a lot of those changes, as it can confuse the hell out of members following you or your threads but we're happy to hook you up when we can.
Thanks BikerPepe , my OCD was killing me having a different username on the mustang forums
BikerPepe` likes this.

1983 FORD BRONCO 4WD/ 4.9L/ C6/D44TTB/8.8/ FACTORY QUAD SHOCK FRONT/SLIDING WINDOWS/3G ALT

1994 FORD MUSTANG GT 5 SPEED...LOTS OF GOODIES

I HAVE A BRONCO....AND ITS MODIFIED....I WIN

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 10:13 PM

Bronco Info: 1994 Bronco XLT
Would it also be possible to change my name to SoJo94Bronco? I somehow messed it up and put Co in there although I'm clearly not from Colorado..
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 03:38 AM
FSB

Bronco Info: 1978 XLT
Before I purchase a subscription to the FSB wedsite, I'd like to change my user name to azredneck, which I also use in other forums. Believe it or not, the FSB website assigned me the username of FSB, when my original username and password stopped working. As a username, FSB is so generic and unimaginative. It must have been computer generated. I figured I'd try to get this change made prior to purchasing my subscription rather than purchasing the subscription first, then attempting to get my username changed. Can you see the confusion if the subscription was first?

Thank you for at least considering my request.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 09:55 AM

Bronco Info: 96 M5OD 5.0 XL all stock 221xxx manual everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSB View Post
Before I purchase a subscription to the FSB wedsite, I'd like to change my user name to azredneck, which I also use in other forums. Believe it or not, the FSB website assigned me the username of FSB, when my original username and password stopped working. As a username, FSB is so generic and unimaginative. It must have been computer generated. I figured I'd try to get this change made prior to purchasing my subscription rather than purchasing the subscription first, then attempting to get my username changed. Can you see the confusion if the subscription was first?

I'd say you made out pretty lucky honestly. You can tell people anything and they're likely to believe it. See below.

Quote:
Please try some different terms

Do NOT tread on me.
'73 f250 401FE in the works np435/205~~~~~ 96FSB, 302, 5spd, manual BW1356/hubs
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 11:33 AM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 1978 Round headlight, 351M,C6, 9", 44/1991, 445 FE, t19, 205, Dana 60/70, MAF, Moet's
Garage
I never even thought such power existed ( clouds parting and the Red Sea Splitting kinda stuff)...... EPIC.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 01:07 PM

Bronco Info: 1996, 351W, E4OD, BFG 33x12.5 KM2, 15x10 Pro Comp, D44/8.8 3.55LS, JBG Level Kit, (6) ES9000 Shocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 445 FE Bronco View Post
I never even thought such power existed ( clouds parting and the Red Sea Splitting kinda stuff)...... EPIC.
I seen this once before, kind of like divine intervention.

"I mean, it had a little growl to it, GROWL?? That was an exhaust leak." - PhantomWorks

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 11:12 AM

Bronco Info: 96 Bronco XL 5.0 E4OD, Man Xfer/Hubs
Garage
Yo FSB,
Will pass it on the Administration crew who have the capability to make the change.

See my partially recovered Bronco web site ...Will need to clean up dead links & add many more new links some day. Thanks to Mr. Schwim!
THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:

PM'd

- JB
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 11:39 PM
rolling Rolling ROLLING....

Bronco Info: 93 Cherokee
In the past it was NOT the Norm to change user names, the few that were able to get it done were lucky.

Tim

Newest token Jeep owner....

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017, 10:43 AM
Administrator

Those days can come again, if that is what is desired. As BikerPepe said, it can get confusing. Don't see a lot of requests for this here though

Kevin

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > Suggestions, Feedback & Site Help

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode