1. When Replying in a thread or starting a New thread, scroll down beyond the text box and fine the button labeled "Manage Attachments" in the "Attach Files" category.
2. In the popup box (pop-up blockers may need to be disabled to access this feature) you will find the "Upload File from your Computer" area with a button at the end of the file path box, labeled "Browse".
Click it to open a local box on your PC that you may use to navigate to the desired image file.
3. Select the file and click the "Open" button in that box to select the desired path on your local PC.
4. Notice that path displayed in the file path box, Click the "Upload" button to initiate the file transfer from your PC to the site.
5. When the transfer is complete you will see the file name in the "Current Attachments" area. Close the File Attachment popup box.
6. When you have finished with the text of your post/thread the attached image should be displayed at the bottom of your entered text when the post is submitted.
Click here to learn ->: How to turn the uploaded thumbnail pictures into regular size pictures...
Step 1: Upload your pictures, as referenced at the top of this thread, in the original post.
Step 2: After you click submit and see your new post displayed... click on each image you uploaded, once.
Step 3: When the image opens in a little "pop-up" display box, click the image... again.
Step 4: When you click on the full size picture box, the picture opens again in it's own browser window.
- Now you can easily see the actual address of the file uploaded on the FSB server. Copy that whole URL.
Step 5: Use the boards standard "Add Image" button "" and add the address you just copied into the little popup box, then click to submit. This will automatically insert the image address into the [img] brackets. Because it is stored on the FSB server, it will now display the image in the regular boards allowed dimensions, not in the thumbnail display size.
.... click on each image you uploaded, once.
when I do that, it submits what I copied and pasted.(above paragraphs)...I had to hit edit to add this, so just what I copied wouldn't be the only part of my post.
Thanks for your reply...yes, I have read 'how to post pictures' and other posts about it. Finally made it through the old version with exception of pictures being to large.
More research, turned up the revision on how to post pictures, which when I hit submit, only thing that displayed was my copied and pasted items, as I mentioned.
Appreciate you response.
Last edited by leatherneck; 01-27-2017 at 09:45 PM.
Reason: adding text