Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

SoCal Junk Yard Reports

98K views 499 replies 106 participants last post by  Tony R 
#1 ·
This topic is all over the place... thought it would be nice to have one organized place for JY reports.

Anyhow, I was by Millikan today, and there were two well picked Broncos. One had pretty decent EB interior and dash trim considering... Also, a almost new looking flowmaster with header-back 3", bent over the axle with a stainless tip. I tried to get it as it was loose, but the truck stand was in the way and I had no saw. Also, it had a stainless Westin push bar, but it was a cheesy bumper mount model, so I didnt bother, but someone else might... One had rancho duals also.

Tailgates were both beat, however all internals were present.

Yesterday I was at Stanton and Anaheim PAP, and found only one FSB, at the Anaheim location, and it looked like it had been picked through for a month.

#2 ·
Good idea on starting a thread!

Sucks you didn't post up.. I would have met ya over there. I'm literally working 6-7 minutes away and do nothing all day. :)

You didn't happen to stop by pyrite while you were out here? (If you know about that one)

#10 ·
My buddy Keith is in the Ecology yard right now. I told him to keep an eye out for some bronco tailgates.. Sucks there's an F150 with Warn hubs in there right now but he doesn't have any alan wrenches! damnit! That and everything is 25% of there on rainy days. :(

#12 ·
Rialto
221 E. Santa Ana Ave., Rialto, CA 92316. (909) 877-6934

At Riverside and Santa Ana ave..

If you take my hubs I'm going to stab you in the eye with an ice pick. ;)

Nah.. If you want them go for it. I doubt I'll be able to get them before they are gone and would rather see them go to a bronco person then some slop loser. :beer

#17 ·
This is true..

I bought my Chest protector here in Riverside.. The hockey gear is around.. Just gotta know where to look.. :toothless

Hmm Can't wait till I play on Sunday... woooo. :thumbup

#21 ·
Anyone know how the yards look around here after the weekend? Mainly the Miliken and Hillside yards? Saturday I'm making a run to different yards to pick up some bolts and what not that I've lost over the year..

#22 ·
#24 ·
Well today during my "lunch" the wife and I are heading over to the Milliken PAP.. I'll let everyone know if there is anything good.

#25 ·
i was in pick your part in sun valley, 1 bronco in the whole place.. thank god it was my year! got a housing(cuz i bent mine jumping) and 6 rancho rs5000's! brand spankin new.. the interior was wrecked and very little body damage.. don't know why it was in there..maybe flooded the engine..like i did on my last bronco :''(.. my pals cal me skipper for that now..

#26 ·
Just got back from Milliken Pick a part. Trying to remember what was all there.. 4 80-85 broncos. 2 87-91 broncos. and a but load of 80-91 F150-F350's. Couple of the tailgates looked "ok", 2 were missing. The ok tailgates had the glass smashed out and missing window motors.. I really forgot to check on them. We were excited on finding things we needed..

Just score us carpet that will actually fit in our bronco.. When we bought it the PO put some crappy autozone carpet in there and it never worked right so we yanked it out last year. Scored a clean center console. Ours is ok, but the cup holders are very shallow so we got the one with deeper cup holders. Also score some metal strip that holds the carpet down at the doors.. Ours were plastic.. Figured the metal would be better.

#31 ·
Ya that's the same yard. Weird how I saw a few things and he didn't see anything..

I did see someone taking all the power window motors out.. Said he was converting his bronco to power windows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.