yo, If you need more info on thsi & a lot of other stuff and you don't have the Owners Guide (Manual)
Get it for any Bronco/Ford truck & other Ford vehicles,
free download for 96 to current year; (96 is = to 92 to 95 with just some minor additions such as the Overhead Console that came out in 94, I believe....)
register to view w/VIN; includes Scheduled Maintenance Guide
Source: by Ford via fleet.ford.com
For ther Seat (I can't copy & paste the Images here)
"Rear Flip Fold Seat
To fold the seat forward:
1. The seat back latch is at the lower rear right hand side of the seat. Lift the latch handle to unlock the seat back.
2. Fold the seat back over the seat cushion until it locks into place.
3. Unlock the seat from the floor striker by lifting the seat latch handle at the center rear edge of the seat.
4. Lift the seat and fold forward.
To remove and reinstall the rear flip-fold seat:
1. Remove the torque rod by releasing it from the right hand floor bracket (by pushing forward and up).
2. Remove the pin spring retainers and the pins from both the floor brackets.
3. Remove the seat assembly from your Bronco.
Reverse this procedure to install the rear flip-fold seat.
NOTE: It is important that you do not damage the seat belt hardware while removing or installing the rear flip-fold seat."
A Mounting & Parts Break-Out Diagram in 92-96
by Ford via Steve83