full take off top 78 79 bronco? - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Bronco Info: i have a 78 bronco 81 bronco 89 bronco and a 83 parts bronco
full take off top 78 79 bronco?

ive looked on here and cant find anything on them did ford make a 78/79 full take off top bronco. awhile back on craigslist there was one on there and the guy was the 2nd owner of it. said it came from the factory like that. i dont have pics but it looked original. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-16-2011, 10:35 PM
THE GHETTO VAQUERO

Bronco Info: 1992 Eddie Bauer Bronco, 351w, E4OD, 4" Rancho lift, everything elses is stock.
Far as I know they don't exist unless you modify it yourself. I know chevy did it with the blazers. Maybe it was labeled wrong. Try google and see what comes up. Now the older small ones had a full removable top.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-17-2011, 01:56 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco, FI 460/1995 RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by OL' HANK View Post
Far as I know they don't exist unless you modify it yourself. I know chevy did it with the blazers. Maybe it was labeled wrong. Try google and see what comes up. Now the older small ones had a full removable top.
You got it... in 78 they went to the "camper" style top and there were no fully removable tops from that point forward... unless there was a super secret production run that I have never heard of.

He might have typoed 78 instead of 77...

My other car has doors.

Ford Bronco Forum > Bronco Discussions > Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode