Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-19-2011, 07:01 PM
gone fish'n

Bronco Info: pile of parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryP View Post
Tell me about it, If I had my way I would just lock them all up
put them all on a island, just like they used to for leprosy back in the day.

'01 F250, 444ci of straight piped oil burning fun. 4x4, 6 spd, GTP38R noise maker, Stage 2 injektorz. Lotsa fun!

Let's Go Fishing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Thanks 351w500

Location: Northcentral,CA.Twain Harte, up here in the mountains
Bronco Info: 88 Centerion 460 Dana 60/10.25 78 Bronk Cromo shafts,Detoit 4.56's lift 7" Deavers 38's 9"rear disk
For those that are curious about missing posts.
In an effort to make the tech write ups more user friendly any and all posts that are not directly related to the actual tech write up can and most likely will be deleted, so any "atta boy" "good job" or "damn I need to do that" all though we are sure appreciated, are not tech related,

NO Chit Chatting This is not the forum to be asking any ?'s If you have a ? pm the original poster.

Thanks for the support

FSB Admin and Mods...

I take Prayer Requests. God Bless
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks 351w500

Bronco Info: 88 Centerion 460 Dana 60/10.25 78 Bronk Cromo shafts,Detoit 4.56's lift 7" Deavers 38's 9"rear disk
For those that are curious about missing posts.
In an effort to make the tech write ups more user friendly any and all posts that are not directly related to the actual tech write up can and most likely will be deleted, so any "atta boy" "good job" or "damn I need to do that" all though we are sure appreciated, are not tech related,

NO Chit Chatting This is not the forum to be asking any ?'s If you have a ? pm the original poster.

All post Will and are going to be DELETED

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks 351w500

And Again
Forum Rules
This forum is for technical information on "how to's" etc. Preferably, any thread started in this section will have "how to" information AND pictures. For those that are verbally challenged, pictures will suffice.

This is supposed to be a resource/catalog of items for for anyone planning a swap or modification

This is not the forum to ask questions, post pictures that are non-tech related, or to gossip/BS.

please try to keep the threads clean, act like adults and moderate yourselves, the write up section in particular is meant to be a source of information and consideration to the thread starter should be shown for taking the time to pass on the info to others, please just try to keep it to discussion of the subject

thanks

If you have a ? PM the original poster/Thread starter. Do not post your ? here or it will be Deleted.

Last edited by LarryP; 03-29-2012 at 11:01 AM.
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Thanks 351w500

Not trying to willy nilly and just go threw here and delete post or anything. But I have been putting an effort into keeping the Tech Write up section just that, A Write up section It Is to be used as a Reference if your doing the same thing/project.
There are rules for this area that no one/most don't follow, eg.Like If you have a ? You PM the original Poster. not keep posting in the thread. If You need or Feel you have to do that, Go Ask the ? in the noobie tech or the 80-96 tech section. more then likely you will even find the same ? posted many time there already. If anyone"original poster" feels that they just need to keep conversing in the thread ask And Ill move it for ya.

So a lot of threads are going to get cleaned up. Please be supportive of the rules for this area. Thank you All. Remember you all make this section what it is and it has some of the Best write ups of any forum out there.

post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Thanks 351w500

Forum Rules

This forum is for technical information on "how to's" etc. Preferably, any thread started in this section will have "how to" information AND pictures. For those that are verbally challenged, pictures will suffice.

This is supposed to be a resource/catalog of items for for anyone planning a swap or modification

This is not the forum to ask questions, post pictures that are non-tech related, or to gossip/BS.

post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks 351w500

Forum Rules

post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks 351w500

Forum Rules

post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks 351w500

Forum Rules

post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Thanks 351w500

Bump

If your post is gone don't repost it cause it will be deleted again.

THIS IS NOT A CHIT CHAT FORUM

Last edited by LarryP; 01-23-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Closed Thread

Ford Bronco Forum > Bronco Discussions > Technical Write Ups

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode