I approached replacing my body mounts with trepidation, after searching the forum and reading various methods people employed, usually with much cussing and wasted weekends. I ended up not using any of those methods and what I did ended up being very easy. Keep in mind this is only possible if the body is off the truck.
As you can see, the upper and lower sleeve have a "press" fit which fuses together over time. They must be separated to get them out of the frame.
I started using a 4.5 inch cutting wheel with a horizontal cut at around a 20-30 degree angle.
Then I did another one, in the opposite direction. I'm trying to get the top "hat" off by cutting through the sleeve.
Even if you don't cut all the way through the sleeve (the wheel is cutting rubber too), as long as most of it has been cut, you can knock it off with a hammer. Here is the bushing without the top part.
The sleeve is now able to be knocked out with a hammer and a drift, or in my case a 1/2 inch extension.
This seemed much easier than penetrating oil, torch, or a sawzall. It eats discs though. I went through 4 discs removing 7 bushings.