! - Ford Bronco Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sixlitre
  • 1 Post By Mountain dewd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Practicing Infidel

Bronco Info: 86 Eddie Bauer; EFI 5.0 liter, AOD, optimized ignition system, external tranny filter, urethane bush
!

Sufferin' Hesus'!!

Between Justeen and Kathleen we're just about finished as a money making country !

Do these imbeciles not understand that by signing us into these ridiculous carbon penalty agreements they are putting us at a huge competitive disadvantage !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The climate scientists (for or against Gore/Suzuki) all admit there is no solution to climate change.............so WTF are they doing with all this money they're stealing out of our left pockets ?

Canada depends on the oil industry for 38 cents of each dollar of our GDP. Almost all of Canada has to heat their homes from about September through April (some even more).

Some HUGE percentage of Canadians is not served (or ever will be) by mass transit. People die walking outside in certain parts or Canada, certain times of year............we NEED fossil fuel burning vehicles WITH heaters in them to stay alive.

The F-reaming offices and factories (okay so there's almost no functioning factories left in Wynne's Ontario) we work in, need fossil fuels to heat them.

Ontario's Premier is about to start taxing Hospitals and Schools and other public buildings on the heat they use. We already pay tax on these you tools ! iT'S TAX ON TOP OF TAX !!!!!!!!!!

Where can a guy move to ??????????

Sixlitre

p.s./
Mark my words and you heard me say it first ! It won'y be long before she tries to tax you for burning your own wood that you cut and split yourself !!!!!!
BikerPepe` likes this.

My Superford site
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=4970&s=17328#content
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-06-2016, 03:45 PM

Bronco Info: 96 M5OD 5.0 XL all stock 221xxx manual everything
Six, were facked. Just how it is.

Good to see you back round tho.
BikerPepe` likes this.

Do NOT tread on me.
'73 f250 401FE in the works np435/205~~~~~ 96FSB, 302, 5spd, manual BW1356/hubs
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-12-2016, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Practicing Infidel

Bronco Info: 86 Eddie Bauer; EFI 5.0 liter, AOD, optimized ignition system, external tranny filter, urethane bush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain dewd View Post
Six, were facked. Just how it is.

Good to see you back round tho.
Thanks kindly dewd

How do they put it in your state again ?

"It just ain't right"

Sixlitre

My views ain't changed in 40 odd years. The whole political and social spectrum steps two to the left. Where I was once a right minded centrist I now find mysef' (40 years on) labelled a right wing fascist.

People's Granpas would have called me a Liberal with right wing tendencies 40 years back. Now that theyz grand kids are coming of age (and downing the Gore/Suzuki Koolaid blindly), suddenly my same views are right wing fascist and inappropriate !

I wish theyz Granpas wuz here to kick their planet hugging @$$es and remind them that people come before the planet. When there's none left of us, the planet will take care of itsef'.

When there's people going hungry and/or without work to go to, we have NO BUSINESS borrowing foreign money to buy imaginary carbon credits that ain't gonna save our planet anyway.

This must be the biggest scam in history and every political leader who rides along with it should be jailed.

Dr. Tim Ball: How The World Was Deceived About Global Warming & Climate Change | Zero Hedge

My Superford site
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=4970&s=17328#content

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode