where in Canada are you all eh - Page 4 - Ford Bronco Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 10:58 AM

Live in Fredericton NB...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 12:32 PM

Bronco Info: 86 Bronco 351W HO 670 truck avenger 35's 4.10's front LS rear Locked
yeah fredericton! ... thats where im from Newbie in my name comes from New B ... as New Brunswick... I've been up here in ontario the last 4 years doing the school thing ... looking forward to heading back for the holidays soon.... wish i could afford to bring my truck down to hit the trail there
post #63 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: 1996 EB Bronco, 5.8, E40D, Dana 44 SAS, 4.88 gears. 35" SuperSwampers
Oromocto NB here. What school did you go to newbie? FHS?
post #64 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 01:18 PM

Bronco Info: 86 Bronco 351W HO 670 truck avenger 35's 4.10's front LS rear Locked
oh yeah ... FHS good rivalrys with hockey and football with you guys ...made the games exciting ... when did you graduate? ... I was a 2000 grad
post #65 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 01:35 PM

nice, went to RHS myself and wont say when i graduated LOL, we'll just say it was before you
post #66 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Retired Staff

Bronco Info: 1996 EB Bronco, 5.8, E40D, Dana 44 SAS, 4.88 gears. 35" SuperSwampers
Oh your just a baby, I graduated back in 87. When you were going to FHS I was looking after your computer support for the school.
post #67 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 01:59 PM

hahaha baby .... thats funny ... nice too hear ... im the oldest of my friends so i get teased for turning a 1/4 century soon ...Prov 1 ... what Bronco do you own? ... is it the zebra stripped one i used to see?
post #68 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie Ronco View Post
hahaha baby .... thats funny ... nice too hear ... im the oldest of my friends so i get teased for turning a 1/4 century soon ...Prov 1 ... what Bronco do you own? ... is it the zebra stripped one i used to see?
yeah 25 is old!
post #69 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 06:32 PM

Bronco Info: No More Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossind View Post
yeah 25 is old!
Ya, but only when you're 25 or less!

Chris B
post #70 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 12:12 PM

LOL, i remember my 25th birthday, well sorta....hehehe
I am broncoless, so it wasnt mine that you saw, but i have seen it around
post #71 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Retired Staff

I don't recall my 25th, guess nothing special happened.
post #72 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 04:07 PM

I think that I still have the scars!!
post #73 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 05:13 PM

Bronco Info: 1991 F350
KamLOOPs, B.C........the land of the Loopie's
post #74 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 10:47 PM

Wouldnt be because of all the high end vegetation that is cultivated out there? LOL
post #75 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Practicing Infidel

Bronco Info: 86 Eddie Bauer; EFI 5.0 liter, AOD, optimized ignition system, external tranny filter, urethane bush
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossind View Post
I don't recall my 25th, guess nothing special happened.
I'll never forget mine !

My friends got my boss and co-worker (one of my best buddies) in on it and had them take me out to my favourite drinking hole right from work (no nap, no dinner).

They started buying me rounds of good old Canadian beer (5-8%) as fast as I could slug it down (and boy could I put them away back then.

Slowly, a whole pile of my buddies showed up in small groups, but more and more coming in every few minutes until I almost suspected something.

Meanwhile I'm hoovering all the free beers, not noticing the swine are dropping shots into my 20 ounce tankards of beer.

I'm starting to feel pretty good by 7:00 p.m. when all our girlfriends and wives arrived and I finally figure it out....It's a party for me !

Longs story short, we set the bar record and in over 20 years it's never been broken.

One story of note was me sneaking out to my Cheeseler to grab a power nap (okay so I needed to pass out for a while !). I crawled into the back seat and lay down on the leather bench and was out like a light.

Next thing I know the car is rocking like a SOB and somebody is getting the daylights bred into them. I'm half drunk, half asleep and I'm thinking "oh good, someone's getting lucky and there's hair in my mouth, THERE'S HAIR IN MY MOUTH !!!!!!!!!".

I freaked and sat straight up, waking up in a hurray, with a yell. Well that scared the crap out of the bar maid (a friend) who was jumping up and down, like there was no tomorrow, on another bar maid's visiting brother (the fortunate young man in my front seat).

Realizing the delicate situation I said "car's yours I'm goin' back in for some more drinks". They carried on I think and I headed back in, with my second wind and made damned sure I drank the sum beaches, who snookered me, under the table themselves !

A great time was had by all and I easily surpassed my age in beers that birthday. Up until I was 38 years old I could hoover my age in Canadian beers at one sitting.

I was made to do so each birthday by my friends to prove it each year too.

Now I'ze dry for 7 years come January 1st ! I done gave up drinking at the millenium after 25 years of less than distinguished boozing.

Probably better for it I guess, but there was a day........

Sixlitre

My Superford site
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=4970&s=17328#content
post #76 of 460 (permalink) Old 12-15-2006, 07:22 PM

well, mine wasnt that memorable LOL...sounds like a good night
post #77 of 460 (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 11:48 PM

vancouver island

Nanaimo
post #78 of 460 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 01:02 AM

Bronco Info: '92 Explorer XLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco boy View Post
Not that I'm proud of it, but when I was growing up, this waste of air lived a few blocks away from me....

One of my best friends used to play with the kids that lived next door to Olson. He's lucky to be alive!
My cousins were approached by Olson. He offered them a summer job to go work building him a cabin or something. My Uncle flat out refused to let them go off and work for a stranger. Something just didn't seem right. Thank god he did not back down when they protested.

I live in Sherwood Park, Alberta but I am from New Westminster, B.C.
post #79 of 460 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 10:53 AM
Practicing Infidel

Bronco Info: 86 Eddie Bauer; EFI 5.0 liter, AOD, optimized ignition system, external tranny filter, urethane bush
Yes be very suspicious

if someone from Ottawa offers you a job planting tulips. Unless they're actually from the NCC (National Capital Region), they likely mean "two lips" (and there's no money waiting either ).

Sixlitre

My Superford site
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=4970&s=17328#content
post #80 of 460 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 11:59 AM

Bronco Info: 90' Bronco 6" lift and 35's, also an 02' Dodge 2500 Ram Cummins deisel pickup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Gagnon View Post
My cousins were approached by Olson. He offered them a summer job to go work building him a cabin or something. My Uncle flat out refused to let them go off and work for a stranger. Something just didn't seem right. Thank god he did not back down when they protested.

I live in Sherwood Park, Alberta but I am from New Westminster, B.C.
We just live in Lancaster Park, and Origin just lives down the road from us. Kitty also lives just south of the city.

Didn't realize there were that many here. What colour bronco do you drive?

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode