LEBC Spring Round Up and Bronco 50th Celebration! April 20-24 - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Custom, 84 Custom, 74 Ranger - stock, 76 Trail Rig
Garage
LEBC Spring Round Up and Bronco 50th Celebration! April 20-24

On-line registration is now open.

Announcing the 17th Annual Lonestar Early Bronco Club Spring Round Up and Bronco 50th Celebration! Please join us for the biggest Bronco 50th Celebration in Texas. All years of Broncos are welcome and there will be several Vendors in attendance that support Full Size Broncos - Duff's and Wild Horses to name a couple. Out of state participants are welcome too - we have folks from OK, LA, AR and NM attend every year.

The Round Up will be held April 20-24, 2016 at K2 Katemcy Rocks, Mason, Texas. Go to the LEBC Web Site for more detailed information and to sign up. Early Bird Registration (save $25 on the event fee) is open until March 20 so don't procrastinate too long! We've got some cool things planned to make sure this year's event is special - you won't want to miss it!

It would be nice to more FSBs at the event to celebrate the 50th!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2016, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
I was going to bump this back to the top, but it's still at the top! Not much happening the SW Chapter I guess!

But just curious if anyone is even just thinking about attending this event? It will be one of the biggest 50th celebrations in the Southwest** that I am aware of. If you are thinking about it, please let me know, and also let me know if you have a questions.

Again, it would be great to see more full size Broncos in attendance this year. We're a friendly group and full size Broncos are welcome to come. If we get enough we'll add a full size category to the Show 'N Shine event.

** Arizona does have the upcoming Stampede which is about the same size as the LEBC Round Up.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-06-2016, 07:08 AM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco w/ 5.0 L V8, Auto w/ E40D
Garage
I'm going to try and make it. Just depends on work and what the girlfriend wants to do. We're planning a big move this summer so things are a little tight, but I REALLY want to go!

1991 Bronco w/ 5.0L V8, Auto w/ E40D trans, factory spare tire rack, factory limited slip diff, dual batteries, custom air intake, 8K lb. winch, tactical seat covers, drop down TV w/ CD/DVD player, 31's on stock suspension, roof baskets, new injectors, rear bumper w/ tire rack, 33" Goodyear Wranglers, 2" suspension lift.

To Do List: paint,
My BKO build: Project Farmhand

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-07-2016, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
AF, glad your thinking about it. It's a really fun event. At this rate you may be the only FSB, but that's OK! I may have my 84 there too, if I can figure out how to get 2 Broncos there!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
Bumping this again!

Anybody else thinking about going?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-24-2016, 12:10 AM

Bronco Info: 89 xlt with 351
Garage
I would love to as i have family property not too far from there. But unfortunately its just bad timing for me right now.

89 xlt bronco 351w
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
Only 2 days left for early bird registration! Save $25 on trail Broncos and $5-$10 on Show 'N Shine only Bronco registration through midnight tomorrow March 31.

Things are shaping up for a great LEBC Spring Round Up this year. 2 street cruises have been planned - I was in Mason yesterday and the wetter than usual Spring has resulted in a very green countryside and the bluebonnets and other wild flowers should be in full bloom in a few weeks! The street cruises will be very scenic this year. We have some water crossings planned and the Llano and the James Rivers are running full.

Our new event - the Trail Rig Poker Run - has been laid out on a course that will be fun but still doable by Broncos on 31's with 1 locker/traction device. Test your luck to get the best poker hand and win the pot!

And the Kid's Activities will be a blast this year. Stay tuned for a Kid's Activities itinerary. This will include some new activities and face painting!

And the Friday night band is all lined up!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-30-2016, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
Well, no FSB's at the Round Up!

Y'all missed a great time. Some pics have been posted on the LEBC web site HERE.

Maybe next year . . .

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Southwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode