2017 18th Annual LEBC Spring Round Up Online Registration Is Now Open! - Ford Bronco Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Scoop
  • 1 Post By Dhughes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 78 Custom, 84 Custom, 69 Half Cab, 74 Ranger - stock, 76 Trail Rig
Garage
2017 18th Annual LEBC Spring Round Up Online Registration Is Now Open!

Announcing Early Bird registration for the 18th Annual Lonestar Early Bronco Club Spring Round Up is now OPEN! The LEBC Round Up will be held April 26-30 at K2 Katemcy Rocks, Mason Texas. Be sure to sign up by March 15 to get your Early Bird discount. The discount is available to both LEBC members and non-members so don’t miss out on the savings! Here is the link for detailed information, a schedule of events and on-line registration: Lonestar-ebc.org
  • We’re keeping the extra day format this year - 5 days of wheeling from mild to extreme! (Noon on Wednesday through noon on Sunday!)
  • Event pricing has been reduced this year even with the extra day!
  • New Event this year - The Rockin’ Horse Teeter Totter Challenge has replaced the RTI Ramp. This is open to all Broncos from Stock SNS Broncos to Bronco buggies!
  • Another New Event - Ladies Street Cruise! The driver must be a lady: Owner, spouse, girlfriend, daughter, lady friend, etc. Men, boys are welcome to ride along!
  • Not just a wheeling event. Activities for ALL Broncos - stock to modified - also include the Trail Rig Poker Run, 2 street cruises, Pit Crew Challenge, a large Show ’N Shine event.
  • Outstanding Kids Activities on Friday and Saturday!
  • Friday night live entertainment!
  • Saturday night Texas BBQ dinner, awards program and Super Prize Raffle!
  • The Round Up is open to ALL YEAR Broncos (66-96) and guests of Bronco owners in attendance.

We are looking forward to a great Round Up this year with a number of Vendors in attendance. Stay tuned for more details on the new activities - the Rockin’ Horse Teeter Totter Challenge and the Ladies Street Cruise. We hope to see you there for some Rock Crawling Texas Style!!

Some tips on registration: Prior to starting your registration you can view all the details of each activity using the drop-down function. Look at these to determine what activities you want to sign up for. After you start ehe registration process enter all guests (people attending with you) on the second page of the sign up process. This will allow you select options for each guest such as extra trail vehicle, shirts, meals, kids activities, etc. You will see a selection page for each guest listed. At the end of the sign up process you will see an option to print out your registration. We highly recommend doing this and bringing it with you when you check in at the Event. More sign up tips are included on the web site.

Thanks,

LEBC Board of Directors/Round Up Committee
itwasFREE!!!! likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
OK, how do I get some FSBs to come to this event? I've posted it several years now and I've never gotten a good response from the full size crowd. I know its an "early Bronco" club which may put some folks off, but a lot of the early Bronco folks (like me!) have a full size as well. I'm planning on having both my early Bronco crawler and my 84 Bronco there. It's a great place to wheel - there are many trails that are wide enough to be full size friendly. It a great event with lots of activities, a BBQ meal, an awards ceremony and a huge prize raffle. A number of the supporting vendors are now also doing FSB mods and parts - like Duff's and Wild Horses. We're expecting Duff's to be there this year. There are no full size only Bronco events in Texas or surrounding states that compare to this event. So I'm curious as why this is a hard sell here on FSB?

Any suggestions on how to make this event more attractive to full size Broncos??
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 12:13 PM

Bronco Info: 1989 bronco EFI 460, E4OD, tons, ARB's, 40's etc
It is an awesome event! I'll have my 89 down there this year. Can't wait!
Scoop likes this.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
Bump! About a month away. Still looking for some full size Broncos to join us!!!

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Southwest Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode