March 2015 F.O.T.M., VOTE HERE!!! - Page 5 - Ford Bronco Forum
View Poll Results: Who will be your March 2015 F.O.T.M.?
JohnMcD348 3 5.00%
Jkossarides 12 20.00%
stm 38 63.33%
Mountain dewd 1 1.67%
votum 6 10.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-29-2015, 11:03 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '79 built 400, Ford 10.5" Rear, Dana 60 Front, Locked, Twin Sticked
Got to give mine to STM, some beautiful country you have there, love the diversity.

Dave

"...when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 01:21 PM
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter

Bronco Info: '95 302 XLT
One day left...

Lets get some more VOTES!!!

Thanks,
Allcruisen

Vote for FOTM !!!

VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE

"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"
post #83 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 01:59 PM
I Won My

Bronco Info: 1Ton Leaf Sprung 94 Bronco, KP D60/10.25 w/ 37" MTRs on 16.5 Double Beadlocks, Shackle Flip
Gotta give it to stm
slow month but good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoncarpenter1 View Post
Hey Steve change your sig.........

My Build
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=213420

post #84 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Beach bumming it ........

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
Garage
One more day. Get your votes in!
post #85 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 05:09 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 92 Factory Original 300 I6 M5OD Manual Custom. 3 seats, AC and a radio and all vinyl interior.
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerPepe` View Post
JohnMcD348 - booo!
Jkossarides - so disappointed
stm - awesome contestant and all around good guy!
Mountain dewd - wth?
votum - giving it a shot at least!

So... all things considered, I'm also giving my vote to STM for kickin' ass in an otherwise dead contest. Great work STM and we love the pics and your interesting stories. I'm sorry you got stuck with such a lame group. I've got a feeling some serious competition would have brought out an even better showing on your part and that's good for all the rest of us.
For whatever it's worth... at least the winner will run again for Fullsize of the Year.

As for you others (excepting "votom") I'm so disappointed I can't even express it in words. Why in the hell would you accept your nomination if you have no interest in making the contest? Win, Place or Show and most of you can't even show?!? WTH?

Sorry, I just don't have anything to show for it other than the stock photos sitting at home. Maybe, in a few months after I get it up and going again, I'll get it out to one of the M&G's up in Ocala and have something to show for it. Right now, the best I could do is

Parked at Wal-mart
Parked at Grocery Store
Parked at NAPA
Parked at Work

Definitely Kudos to STM for the effort and photos.

JTMcD.
We sleep Peaceful in our beds because Rough Men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm............George Orwell
The object of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit, What a Ride!!! -- Mavis Leyrer

MY A/C Vacuum leak repair http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/23-technical-write-ups/175808-how-i-fixed-my-c-vac-leak.html
post #86 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 07:37 PM
Harley's & Bronco's FTW!

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/35x12.5 BFG AT-KO2
Garage
It's understandable John... but why accept the nomination if you can't make the run?
We are talking "stock" this month... so WalMart Flex pics are acceptable. They may not give you the WIN, but honestly... that's not what this contest is supposed to be about.

I think folks tend to get wrapped up in the "competition" or even intimidated and just give up or give in. It's kinda sad really. We'll take what we can get you know!
The point here is to show off your ride, share upgrades or just the things you love about your rig. Hell... even just defend the "stock" Bronco and prove why you don't NEED to upgrade beyond OEM.

I don't know... I just hate to see such great efforts combined with such lame showings.
Interest like this is why we almost killed FOTM awhile back and it's really not looking much better. Anyway... another story for another time.

Glad you poked in... even if just to defend yourself from my "boo!".

"When life throws you a curve... LEAN INTO IT!"

SuperMotors - Since 2002
post #87 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 08:10 PM
imdabes

Bronco Info: 1996 XLT 5.8, 35s no lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerPepe` View Post
It's understandable John... but why accept the nomination if you can't make the run?
We are talking "stock" this month... so WalMart Flex pics are acceptable. They may not give you the WIN, but honestly... that's not what this contest is supposed to be about.

I think folks tend to get wrapped up in the "competition" or even intimidated and just give up or give in. It's kinda sad really. We'll take what we can get you know!
The point here is to show off your ride, share upgrades or just the things you love about your rig. Hell... even just defend the "stock" Bronco and prove why you don't NEED to upgrade beyond OEM.

I don't know... I just hate to see such great efforts combined with such lame showings.
Interest like this is why we almost killed FOTM awhile back and it's really not looking much better. Anyway... another story for another time.

Glad you poked in... even if just to defend yourself from my "boo!".
Therein lies the reason for the poor showing I suspect!

Those of us with stock broncos (other than crazy Russians безумние россиян) probably didn't realize it.

I'd have taken lots more boring pictures of every little thing in my truck if I had thought it was cool to do so!

Next time though I will put up a great show, as I have been doing a load of stuff to the bronco and taking pictures the whole time.

post #88 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-30-2015, 11:03 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 86 302/AOD on 8 lugs. 96 302/ZF5.
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by votum View Post
Next time though I will put up a great show, as I have been doing a load of stuff to the bronco and taking pictures the whole time.

So today is the 30th.... if you have been taking pics... post them now. Because it is too late to win you choose to not participate before the finish line?

post #89 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-31-2015, 06:14 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 79 with a 460 dana 60's rear 35 spline full spool. front welded with hidro asst. 9" of lift on 44 bo
Garage
Had no choice went with the one that participated. stm good job, I liked the mud*pics.

for the love of mud. F.O.T.M. July 2015.
post #90 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-31-2015, 10:21 AM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 92 Factory Original 300 I6 M5OD Manual Custom. 3 seats, AC and a radio and all vinyl interior.
Garage
Once I get it back up and going, I'll make some Mall Crawling photos to post next time.....

JTMcD.
We sleep Peaceful in our beds because Rough Men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm............George Orwell
The object of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit, What a Ride!!! -- Mavis Leyrer

MY A/C Vacuum leak repair http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175808
post #91 of 92 (permalink) Old 03-31-2015, 04:54 PM
stm
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1987 FSB, 5.0, EB, C-6/ 1993 FSB, 5,0, XLT, E4OD
Any pics... Any!!!
Every pics - in each deal which was supported by you BKO are permissible.
I was worried for my few photos... Huh:-))) It was stock and my pics are more off-road looking...
Even you can take your camera and make special pics, as detailed, close and wonderful even at you garden or garage. Very close and macro for example - lights, engine, mirrors, chrome and underbody parts. Rust, dust, mud can be great looking.
10 pics at parking, 10 pics in detail, 10 pics on roads - this is nearly enough:-)))

1987, FSB, 5.0, EB, c-6, Black Hoss, some oldy, some rusty, milestone is over 1 000 000 miles.
1993, FSB, 5.0, XLT, E4OD, White Mare.
post #92 of 92 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Beach bumming it ........

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
Garage
Closed Thread

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode