Next I started working on the chassis and getting the axles in place so I could start mock up of the radius arms.
First things first, gotta get new seals for the axles after going through the gears. The gears were in great shape and were already the ratio I wanted (4.10) so I left them in place. The front and rear are both LSD so that was a bonus!
After the new seals went in it was time to paint them, this was quite a job, they were muddy and rusty.
Using a plumb bob I centered the front directly under the spring bucket
The rear got ORD Zero rates to recenter after the shackle flip
Started working on the radius arms next, Ruffstuff frame side mounts, I ended up adding 2 more 1/2" bolts to each side.
Collecting parts for the radius arms
Lower links mocked up
Arms completed, ended up painting them black like the rest of the chassis
"...when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."