FULLSIZE BRONCO OF THE YEAR CONTEST - 2016! VOTE HERE!!! - Ford Bronco Forum
View Poll Results: Choose your favorite Fullsize Bronco of 2016!!!
raleigh 25 28.41%
AbandonedBronco 13 14.77%
itwasFREE!!! 28 31.82%
96bronco 9 10.23%
M2A2C 13 14.77%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

862Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Busy Plowing...

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/35x12.5 BFG AT-KO2 or 33x12.5 GYW Duratrac
Garage
Cool FULLSIZE BRONCO OF THE YEAR CONTEST - 2016! VOTE HERE!!!

Welcome to FULLSIZE BRONCO OF THE YEAR for 2016!!!

This yearís winning Bronco Owner/Member will receive:

* 1 LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM
(*** Winners may accept or gift-away this prize, as they see fit.)

* 1 $200 E-GIFT at AZAUTOBODYSUPPLY.COM
(*** Special "Thanks!" to FSB Lifetime Member Quader1.)

* 1 FULL PAGE FSB/F.O.T.Y. ARTICLE IN BRONCO DRIVER MAGAZINE w/a 1 YR. FREE SUBSCRIPTION
(*** Disclaimer: Bronco Driver Magazine write-up display & 1 yr. subscription offered by Bronco Driver Magazine to our winning members and are handled by the staff of Bronco Driver Magazine. FullsizeBronco.com's staff and ownership have no control or responsibility in attaining this prize, beyond our sincere apologies for any delays or hassles experienced in the past or future. 1 yr. subscription contingent on successful submission/acceptance of owner/winners detail written article, complete with multiple high resolutions pictures.)

This yearís winning Bronco will also be displayed on the F.O.T.Y. 2017 FSB Forum Theme/Banner & Home Page!!!

Your chosen contestants for FSB's FULLSIZE BRONCO OF THE YEAR for 2016:

January 2016 - raleigh

March 2016 - AbandonedBronco

May 2016 - itwasFREE!!!

July 2016 - 96bronco

September 2016 - M2A2C

So letís get this Awesome show rolling folks!!!!

*** This poll will automatically close on Dec. 15th, 2016. F.O.T.Y. Contestants & Members, please remember that you have all agreed to FOLLOW the: RULES FOR F.O.T.M./F.O.T.Y.
We will not tolerate abuse of this contest, our rules or your fellow contestants. Make no mistake, you can & will be disqualified!!!
Thank you & Have a nice day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 10:15 AM
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.

Bronco Info: 1996 EB
Garage
I guess I will jump in first. Wow what great competition this will be. I was looking over the cover pics and everyone has some beautiful trucks. I am honored to be in such great company. All the members have a tough choice to make.

You all know me by now and I am going to make my case for FOTY because I feel like I walk that line with my build it so that I never take away from the overall versatility of the Bronco. Its not the toughest mudder, baddest rock crawler, or shiniest show truck, instead its a blend of all of the above, plus so much more..

Best of all it is part of the family. (see the nice tie in with Bronco Driver cover.. haha)

Thanks to all of you my truck is on the COVER of Bronco Driver mag along with a 7 page write up inside. Thanks everyone and I hope I can earn your vote once again!

1996 Eddie Bauer 351W/E40D/Dana 44, TTB R 8.8 (4.56 F&R), 6" Lift, 35x13.50 Toyo MTs, sag PS, 1 ton brakes, off-road bumpers, Warn 15K, Edelbrock intakes, lots 'O lights.
Build thread: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=352625
Supermord site: http://www.supermotors.net/registry/26920
July 2016 F.S.O.T.M
post #3 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 10:38 AM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 1978 Round headlight, 351M,C6, 9", 44/1991, 445 FE, t19, 205, Dana 60/70, MAF, Moet's
Garage
Oooh so much Bronco, so many choices. Hmmmm gonna have to watch the action as it unfolds. Did Raliegh ever get rolling again? That was a painful thing to see.

post #4 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 11:29 AM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
Good morning All you Bronco maniacs, like 96Bronco said it's been a honor to be your FOTM of May, it will be a tough contest but i to will bring the best of what my Bronco has & is built for a cross between a excursion vehicle & a reliable Crawler! I didn't build it to be pretty in fact it's still quite gritty. But issue # 70 shows it the way it is. I can go to Home Depot get the things I need & then travel across the most rugged trails & build a cabin on top of a mountain that has NO ROAD. Good Luck to all of this years FOTMs
post #5 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 11:39 AM
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasFREE!!!! View Post
Good morning All you Bronco maniacs, like 96Bronco said it's been a honor to be your FOTM of May, it will be a tough contest but i to will bring the best of what my Bronco has & is built for a cross between a excursion vehicle & a reliable Crawler! I didn't build it to be pretty in fact it's still quite gritty. But issue # 70 shows it the way it is. I can go to Home Depot get the things I need & then travel across the most rugged trails & build a cabin on top of a mountain that has NO ROAD. Good Luck to all of this years FOTMs
I was excited to see your write up in #70!! Congrats, you are a wheeling machine!! I am glad they took care of us.

1996 Eddie Bauer 351W/E40D/Dana 44, TTB R 8.8 (4.56 F&R), 6" Lift, 35x13.50 Toyo MTs, sag PS, 1 ton brakes, off-road bumpers, Warn 15K, Edelbrock intakes, lots 'O lights.
July 2016 F.S.O.T.M

Last edited by 96bronco; 11-01-2016 at 11:39 AM. Reason: spelling
post #6 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 01:17 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '79 built 400, Ford 10.5" Rear, Dana 60 Front, Locked, Twin Sticked
Let the battle begin!!!

I have yet to do my write up for Bronco Driver since the Bronco has changed so much I wanted to wait til it was nearer to being a finished product.

So as many of you know the Bronco as it was met an untimely end in Moab, however that led to a whole new direct with it and although it may not look like a FSB, it is most definitely is!

A quick summary of the Bronco as it sits now:
FSB Chassis, engine, trans, and transfercase
Frame shortened 30" to fit the EB body
Rear axle moved forward 6" (leaf springs are now turned around and installed backwards)
Front axle remains in it's factory location
2007 Dana 60 front axle, 2003 Ford 10.5" rear axle

So the Bronco has a few generations of it's own LOL, here it is when I first bought it

Then I spent a few years doing a frame off resto which turned out beautiful

Then the unthinkable happened

And that leads us to the current generation

I have quite the story to tell as you can imagine, so strap yourselves in and keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times!

Dave

"...when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
post #7 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1988 Ford Bronco
Garage
Long anticipated it's finally here!!!

Much respect to my fellow contestants. You guys all have some amazing rigs . When my Bronco Driver magazine came last month. I saw 96bronco on the cover along with a section with itwasFREE. Then I saw Dave start Bronco 2.0 and thought holy crap this is going to be a tough group of guys to run against. As I am fresh off getting my rig back together I am excited to start using my Bronco again as a work horse and all around family fun Bronco.

The Beginning:

Current:

post #8 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 06:06 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96bronco View Post
I was excited to see your write up in #70!! Congrats, you are a wheeling machine!! I am glad they took care of us.
I was as well, they totally hooked us up that's for sure. Tom sent me 6 extra magazines.
BikerPepe`, 96bronco, JGR and 1 others like this.

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016
post #9 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
Busy Plowing...

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/35x12.5 BFG AT-KO2 or 33x12.5 GYW Duratrac
Garage
I'm really glad to hear you guys are all getting hooked up like you're supposed too. We damn near killed the option in the contest after they got real flaky for awhile there.
Glad SaltLife/Josh kept poking and prodding at them, when I probably would have told 'em to go piss up a rope.

This should be one F.O.T.Y. for the record books. Such great rigs and so different from each other with years, engine packages, uses and modifications.
For the record... raleigh was concerned about staying in the run with the CB body change to his old FSB but it's got everything that matters to run it and we already had a precedence years back with NAMELESS running his "Br-uggy" after he rolled his FSB. My only real concern is how it could confuse the hell out of people if he wins and gets that CB body up on the top banner. Guess you other guys are just gonna have to bring it hard to keep him off there.

But enough of my babbling... on with the show!!!
96bronco, M2A2C, raleigh and 2 others like this.

"When life throws you a curve... LEAN INTO IT!"

SuperMotors - Since 2002
post #10 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 11:25 PM
JGR
Full Of Rowdy Drunks

Bronco Info: 1986 SAS'd, 37s, otherwise stock
This is going to be a GREAT COMPETITION! I can't stress enough how excited I am to follow this OF THE YEAR RUN!
post #11 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 11:41 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
Trying not to be repetitive as most have already seen this, but for those who are just now coming on board here is my story as written in Bronco Driver Magazine issue #70. Its the same issue that 96Bronco is on the Front Cover & because his BKO is sooo Sexy, he made the Centerfold as well. I think it was well deserved!
96bronco and JGR like this.

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 11-02-2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: spelling etc.
post #12 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 12:06 AM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
So now that I sent that post out prematurely I'll get to my story.
The first Bronco I ever owned was an 87 Eddie Bauer, I bought that Bronco with inheritance money from my grandparents, I first did a 4" Rancho lift then I felt bigger was better so I changed the coil springs lowered the beams on the brackets and made it a 6" lift. At that time I thought and felt like I had the world's toughest truck. I drove that Bronco for 8 years.

With over 180,000 miles on that beast it began losing oil pressure. As a newlywed and with no extra money to fix it you know where the story is headed I needed a dependable vehicle, so I sold that Bronco and bought an F150. That was the end of my Bronco days. I never forgot the fun I had in that Bronco and new someday I would want another one .

Years later we moved and I started a new job lo and behold there was a 92 Bronco as a company vehicle. I didn't think too much about it at the time it was the owner of the company's truck and the sales managers vehicle at the time, the owner always made sure the person who was driving that Bronco knew that it was the vehicle he brought his daughter home from the hospital in when she was born. . Well after 4 sales managers and many years later it's now 2005 the word going around was the owner was going to sell it. I had always made no secret about the fact that if ever they got rid of it I would be interested. It was a bone stock XLT and had been a company vehicle its entire existence that Bronco had been driven hard (as most company vehicles are) but when something went wrong it was taken to the dealership and fixed with OEM parts. With 167,000 hard miles on it, it had some issues. Someone had burned up the transfer case and overtime it encountered an unknown wreck that was cleverly disguised but I still wanted it.

When that day finally came and I made my offer for the 92 Bronco, the reply was a surprising NO! IT IS FREE as he handed me all the original paperwork, title and keys hence why my username is itwasFREE!!!!

Now all I wanted to do was build this Bronco into a reliable "over the road wheeler", that was a cross between an excursion vehicle and a crawler. I didn't want monster tires or anything over 6" of lift. I didn't want ridiculously high horsepower, or a pristine thoroughbred. I didn't want a designated trail rig. But I didn't want a "money pit either" (I failed at the money pit)!
I'm just a blue-collar worker I'm not made of money but I wanted the best without spending my 401(k). I focused on five must haves; gearing, steering, flex, onboard air and a transfer case. I really wanted to emphasize "Articulation" when I built this Bronco.

SO I looked around in the shadows of the full-size bronco forums and noted what was working for other people. I kept a list of what I liked. Finally after about 10 years, many failed trials, and a pretty deep money pit, my Bronco creation was coming to life. I didn't spend a dime to dress up the motor or make my truck pretty in fact it's all quite gritty! I built a Bronco " something " like a cross between a Percheron and a Warlander (Friesian) styled horse.
They are; muscled, but flexible, dramatic but subtle, a reliable horse with the agility to crawl through a minefield of obstacles and then hop onto Americas highways and byways and race home!

Is there more that could be done to it? Of course. Are there things I would change? Absolutely. Would I sell it tomorrow? Ask me tomorrow. Until then it works well and I have more excursions planned, and more technical trails to run. However, I couldn't of done it without the help of a great friend and the generosity of his time, experience and use of his shop. Mike V. Owner of Alignment Brake and Suspension in Tucson Arizona was a tremendous part of the evolution of my Bronco. The tireless hours he and his employees spent while I worked out of town are countless. The professionalism and attention to detail that is portrayed throughout my Bronco are more than I would've and could've done on my own.... And that Bronco maniacs is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 11-02-2016 at 12:18 AM.
post #13 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 09:47 AM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Garage
this is one of the first mods i did i thought the half doors were really cool and would be

very functional

Here was the next mod i did simply because it was fast, simple and also functional with no cost to me.

here is one of my first videos still sporting the TTB, please forgive the quality of the video as the camera was old

ozAjvrj9Vz0

floating the TTB suspension in Tucson's Reddington Pass at three feathers

still at Three feathers

landing the horse

still at three feathers running the crevice this you pretty much place your sidewall on the wall and keep it pressed there

this is another spot along the same trail & is a sure place to float a tire

a little door damage from sliding off the wall on the crevice while going up it.
funny thing about the dent i ldrove with it like that for 5 or 6 yrs until one day i had to replace
the window motor and i reached in with my hand hit the dent and it popped out clean as whistle. crazy

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016
post #14 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 10:23 AM
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerPepe` View Post
I'm really glad to hear you guys are all getting hooked up like you're supposed too. We damn near killed the option in the contest after they got real flaky for awhile there.
Glad SaltLife/Josh kept poking and prodding at them, when I probably would have told 'em to go piss up a rope.

This should be one F.O.T.Y. for the record books. Such great rigs and so different from each other with years, engine packages, uses and modifications.
For the record... raleigh was concerned about staying in the run with the CB body change to his old FSB but it's got everything that matters to run it and we already had a precedence years back with NAMELESS running his "Br-uggy" after he rolled his FSB. My only real concern is how it could confuse the hell out of people if he wins and gets that CB body up on the top banner. Guess you other guys are just gonna have to bring it hard to keep him off there.

But enough of my babbling... on with the show!!!
Not that my opinion matters, but I think he can and should be in the contest. He restored a B.E.A utiful 79. Then after the Moab incident, he put his mad fab skills to work to rebuild it to what it is today. Its a Bronco, just one that has evolved differently than others.

Besides like you said, just means we all need to bring our "A" game.

I think this contest is about entertaining the group and showcasing all the crazy ways we make our Broncos our own. Raleigh has certainly done that!

July 2016 F.S.O.T.M

Last edited by 96bronco; 11-02-2016 at 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling
post #15 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 10:37 AM
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.

Garage
The bronco has come a long ways over the years. I'll get to my story in a bit, but here she is after getting new rims, over 20 years ago. I am proud to say that I have owned this vehicle that long.

Here is a run down of the stuff I have done over the years:
-6” Cepek Stage II Lift
-6 Rancho RS 9000 adjustable shocks
-Dual Rancho steering stabilizer shocks
-Saginaw power steering pump
-Stainless steel brake lines
-Warn premium manual hubs
-1 ton master cylinder and brake booster
-35x13.5 Toyo MT’s on American Racing rims
-4.56 Gears front/rear
-Ruff Stuff Diff Cover (rear)
-Custom Rear bumper with dual jerry cans, hi-lift mount w/ 60" Hi lift, spare tire carrier, Class III tow hitch, 2 d rings, tire arm locks at 90 and 180 degrees, 2 KC LED backup pods.
-BroncoAir front bumper
- 2 PIAA fog lights
-Malik grill guard with 2 KC spot lights and 2 KC flood lights
-Warn 15K winch with 3/8” synthetic line and wireless remote
-Custom rock sliders
-04 Expedition center console
-Uniden CB radio 4’ FireFly antenna
-OTRATTW custom 6 switch panel
-Edelbrock upper and lower intakes
-GT40 Heads
-MOOG steering
-LED interior & exterior light conversion

Sitting in the garage waiting for my arm to get some strength back:
-4bolt (1 ton) Steering box
-Quick disconnects
-Shackle flip
-Dual battery setup complete with full rewire

Here she is today:
BikerPepe`, M2A2C, TJSmoot and 4 others like this.

July 2016 F.S.O.T.M

Last edited by 96bronco; 11-02-2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: forgot some stuff
post #16 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 11:43 AM

Bronco Info: 1979 Custom 351m
Garage
Very excited for this one! So many different options. Glad Raleigh got included- he deserves it!

1979 Bronco Custom stock 351m, 33x10.5 BFG tires, Monstaliner paint job, work in progress!
Rusty Custom Build
post #17 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Fullsize Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2A2C View Post
Long anticipated it's finally here!!!

Much respect to my fellow contestants. You guys all have some amazing rigs . When my Bronco Driver magazine came last month. I saw 96bronco on the cover along with a section with itwasFREE. Then I saw Dave start Bronco 2.0 and thought holy crap this is going to be a tough group of guys to run against. As I am fresh off getting my rig back together I am excited to start using my Bronco again as a work horse and all around family fun Bronco.

The Beginning:

Current:

Along with 96bronco, my Bronco and I have been together for 19 years. I am the second owner. I have always liked Fords my Dad worked for Ford for 20 years. So being around his trucks mostly F350’s over the years and his 76 Highboy with a 428 cobra jet. I have always been partial to Ford trucks. So it was no surprise when my parents asked what I wanted for my first car? I couldn’t afford a 1 ton F350 when I turned 16 so I "settled" for a Ford Bronco that was (19 years ago). Now I look back and think that was the perfect vehicle for me. I had to buy my own vehicle and luckily it was in my price range of $2300 saving up as a high school kid. It quickly grew on me as I would pack my buddies and go camping, trail riding, and commuting every day with sports. I liked how I could throw my gear in the back with lots of room, then grab my friends and go. It was a basic run of the mill stock bronco xlt, 302, AOD, stock lift, 32"s. It stayed that way until out of high school when I started making money and then started fixing it up. It had done its job. It was very reliable, safe, fun, and quickly became a big part of my life.

My Bronco like many has been a "work in progress" for a long time. I have had limited funds for building it over the years. As with many builds I started with a basic 4" rancho lift, and bigger tires 35x12.5x15’s (See above photo) Those new tires made me feel like I could do anything (man was I an idiot). There is a picture of me wheeling at some mud pits out by the Great Salt Lake. Once I successfully installed the lift and had fun doing it, I was hooked and have been building it ever since.

When I found FSB it opened a whole new world to building for me. I met people that have the same interest as me. The knowledge about Bronco’s and the members on the forum are incredible. I enjoyed learning and reading the forums about how others have customized their Broncos, and that gave me the confidence to try new mods. I have been a member here for awhile but much like itwasFREE, I looked at other members rigs and gathered ideas for my own. My Dad and I often spoke about how cool it would be to have the capability of a Bronco, but the reliability and strength of a F350 1 ton truck. The light bulb when on in my head, and I knew what I wanted to do with my Bronco. I quickly learned that I have a lot of learning to do in order to tackle a swap this big especially on a budget. I was single, and had just purchased a house while working 2 jobs.
post #18 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Fullsize Member

Garage
I know some shy away from the 4G bricknose Broncos. But mine has grown up with me through my teenage years and beyond. So it is sentimental to me more than most. Everyone can remember their first car or truck, for me it was this Bronco. I have lots of memories in this truck and I wanted to keep that dream alive. So the Bronco lives on, and has continued to change and evolve with me along the way.

Are there things I did to it when I was younger that I regret now (sure) its hard to go back from cutting the cancer out of the wheel wells to accommodate for fender flares. It makes me laugh when I get into a part of a particular swap and scratch my head and think "what the hell did I do that for". I can say now looking back, that working on my Bronco has helped me learn and respect to do things the right way. Because I am keeping this truck for the long haul that when I have cut a corner in the past, I have always end up kicking myself down the road.

When my wife and I married she knew that my Bronco was a big part of my life (even more so now 10 years later she is starting to understand my love for this truck). When she moved into my newly purchased house. She looked at the Bronco and the donor F350 side by side and said "you want to put that into the Bronco?" "Yep" I relplied as I detected a hint of skepticism. Then she said "why take a perfectly good running truck and chop it up?" She didn't see the vision as I did at the time (but she does now).
post #19 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Fullsize Member

Garage
Here is a list of what I have done thus far:

-95 F350 EFI 460 motor swap
-1st Gen Vortech super charger (5-7lbs of boost)
-new oil pan and seals
-L&L headers
-3" magnaflow exhaust
-K&N Filter / intake
-MSD ignition, wires, coil
-MSD boost timing controller
-Dual optima batteries w/breakers
-1 ton master cylinder and brake booster
-Saginaw power steering pump
-OBA with 210 york compressor
-Warn 2.5 gal air tank
-New Radiator/ hoses
-New AC compressor convert from R12/ R134A
-Engine bay LED lighting
-E40D Tranny
-BW1356 Tcase w/slip yoke eliminator

-Stock F350 front Springs
-6” Procomp leaf springs in rear
-Bilstein 14" 7100 shocks with remote reservoirs (front)
-Rancho 9000's rear
-Stainless steel brake lines
-PSC Hydro assist.
-High steer conversion with .120 dom tie rod / drag link
-Chevy 1 ton TRE's
-Ported 1 ton steering box.

-Dana 60 front axle (non king pin)
-ARB air lockers front/rear
-5.13 Yukon Gears front/rear
-Warn premium 35 spline outer manual hubs
-Sterling 10.5 Rear
-Rear disc brake conversion w/functional parking brake.
-40x13.5x17 Goodyear MTR's on Diamoto karat 17x10 wheels -24 offset

-Custom Rear bumper with rear back up sensors, rear back up camera, air chuck, and 7 way trailer plug.
-Swing out spare tire carrier with hi-lift mount 60" Hi lift
-Class III tow hitch,
-2 LED backup lights.
-Retrofit ARB front bumper, with air chuck
-4 LED Kawell spot and flood lights
-6" procomp HID spot Lights
-Warn 12K winch and wireless remote
-Custom rock sliders

-2010 F150 center console with center shift.
-Cobra CB radio 4’ Fire stick antenna
-Lowrance VHF radio' with NOAA weather
-300 Watt inverter w (2)110 outlets
-Custom 6 switch panel w/LED's
-Carling locker/ compressor switches
-Dual Viair air gauges
-Dual autometer a pillar gauges (boost/trans temp)
-Dual Unity spot lights (LED conversion)
-Upper Explorer overhead console w/temp/compass
-LED interior & exterior light conversion
-Bedlined interior tub
-Vinyl flooring
-Leather reclining performance front seats
-Bluetooth, DVD, back up camera, radio
-Garmin GPS
-JBG sport cage

-Exterior paint (battleship grey)
-69 Mustang hood scoop
-Bed lined, bumpers, tire swing out, rock sliders, hood scoop, and top.
-Retained factory tire swing hinge for cb antenna
-swapped to "black" rear tailgate trim
-Custom dual headlights w/LED bulbs
post #20 of 281 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 05:28 PM
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter

Bronco Info: '95 302 XLT
Wow! I thought FOTM was hard but this is gonna be a difficult choice. We have all seen everyone's threads on FOTM, I hope, so we pretty much have an idea what is in store for all...

Good Luck to all and a special thanks to BikerPepe`for stepping in while I was away playing "Pirate"

Thanks,
Allcruisen

Vote for FOTY !!!

VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE

"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"
Closed Thread

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode