so there sits again. This was after fixing the two front cab supports on the firewall and the bottoms of the b pillars. Everything underneath was painted to about 6" from the edge and the firewall painted. also welded up a crack on the inside roof support, right about where the sun visor mounts. seemed like a wierd sport to start a crack.
I used 3m 2 part panel adhesive on the upper quarter panel to inner bed side, and welded the tailgate and door panel sides. The new wheel wells were welded in after a day of letting the adhesive back in the sun.
and then the two part epoxy primer went on..
on the inside I did some Spray dead (brush on) go figure lol and top coated it rubberized undercoating just becuase. really did make a differece now that I'm driving it. I did three coats of each. On the insides of the doors I used some 12x12" dynomat tiles
hit everything with a black seal coat
the hard top got shot with a single stage satin black. I had a whole quart of it, so I think I put about 9 coats on the hard top since I didn't want to save it.
apparently the day I painted it, i was so tired i didn't take any pics. So the next day my windshield guy came
paint is Jaded Green from eastwood. Its the color they use on the magazine covers, the old mustang. My base coat laid awesome, however they clear coat gave me a very even texture. Not sure why it did that, but I plan on wetsanding the crap out of it once I gets a little warmer out. What a great use for that $100 gift card for FOTM!!
so then the wife found these tires for $900 for all five mounted and balanced. I hit my stock wheels with some dupicolor satin black wheel paint. put a curtis class IV hitch on it. Those are Spyder Smoked Tail lights. The only ones I could find that were just like oem but with a smoked lense. swapped my door handles to black ones from lmc. I would have donw the locks but I couldn't get the ignition key to match.