Suggestion Box For FOTM - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 256 (permalink) Old 09-30-2003, 09:10 AM
Offical FSB Map Maker

Bronco Info: 95, 5.8L(351), Eddie Bauer green/tan, 6" Dick Cepek lift w/ extenede radius arms, 35" Pro Comp M/T's
Garage
I like the rule. Gives every member the opportunity to win. Just not the same BADASS rigs all the time. Which everyone here has a BADASS rig!

So that means that we have 1150+ FOTM's!!!

Well except for those slackers that don't have a bronco yet!!:mad:

The Best Never Rest!
SAS Thread Winch Install
4x4grace.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 256 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 01:00 AM
WES
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE

can i enter my tundra just for grins?

wes

Texas Tech University Class of 2008

ttkid524@yahoo.com
AIM: westtexasfarm
post #23 of 256 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 01:07 AM
KENNY

post #24 of 256 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:38 AM
Offical FSB Map Maker

Bronco Info: 95, 5.8L(351), Eddie Bauer green/tan, 6" Dick Cepek lift w/ extenede radius arms, 35" Pro Comp M/T's
Garage

The Best Never Rest!
SAS Thread Winch Install
4x4grace.com
post #25 of 256 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter

Bronco Info: '95 302 XLT

You get what you ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allcruisen

Vote for FOTM !!!

VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE

"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"
post #26 of 256 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Are those REAL?!?!

Bronco Info: 1993, 5.8, E4OD, BW 1356 (manual), 6" off-road lights, Kenwood stereo, more to come...
ok... Suggestion:

At the end of the year... you have 12 winners for that year... how about a FOTY from THOSE 12?? Or ahs that been kicked around and I'm just a n00b here?? LOL... as for a prize... uhmmm... I'll leave that to the management...

"You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold, dead hands" - Charlton Heston

Support Our Troops
post #27 of 256 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 10:01 AM
hates EVERYTHING!

Bronco Info: Jesus loves you!!! I think you're a cocksucker!
I think we've kicked that around before...I like the idea personaly (and not because I'm a winner...I wouldn't stand a chance against some of the other guys) it just makes sence...

post #28 of 256 (permalink) Old 12-15-2003, 10:43 AM
Are those REAL?!?!

Bronco Info: 1993, 5.8, E4OD, BW 1356 (manual), 6" off-road lights, Kenwood stereo, more to come...
I don't know man... you got a nice rig there... I'm still searching... LOL

"You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold, dead hands" - Charlton Heston

Support Our Troops
post #29 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 10:11 PM

Bronco Info: 89 EB Bronco 5.8 3inch lift with 35
Question how do you get to be nominated?

I was wondering how to get nominated? I think my truck is pretty cool.
post #30 of 256 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 06:37 AM
Harley's & Bronco's FTW!

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/35x12.5 BFG AT-KO2
Garage
show off yer rig cs93... PICS
If others like it... someone will nominate you.
first 10 nominated (can't do it for yerself!) are in it to win it.

"When life throws you a curve... LEAN INTO IT!"

SuperMotors - Since 2002
post #31 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 01:04 AM

Bronco Info: 89 FSB Blood Red paint, 351M, 3/tree auto,2" body lift + 2" susp. lift, with airbags in frontcoils. 33x12.5's with rims, chrome bull bar with KC 100w.daylighters, true dual 3" exhaust with Flowmasters (no cats), tint, etc/etc
okay... let me see if I get it all, you can't nominate yourself, someone else has to stand up for you first. Good idea! Now, if you get nominated for a FOTM vote for January, and you don't win...you cannot be renominated until March. And if you win, you can't be renominated until next January in the following year!... hmm

why not... with so many vehicles to pick from....
have it so that you can only be nominated ONCE every three months!!!
and once you win FOTM, that's it your OUT FOR GOOD!!!

Each winner of the FOTM goes against each of the other monthly winners for the FOTY - who in turn wins money or a gift or the COVER OF THE FOTM CALENDER!!!!
yeah... FOTM each get the month they won, with the FOTY getting the cover (Which could be a different picture than the one used for the monthly photo... MEGA bragging rights!!! Even specially done pics for some of the magazines!!!!

ooh and another thing...I seem to see that these votes aren't just for the vehicles,,,we are apparently also voting for the owner/builder too?! I'm not saying that voting for someone because you like them is bad, but is this a popularity vote on the rig or the owner? Or both? Are their unwritten criteria... as in WINK WINK, nudge nudge?
what happens if owner is awesome - bronco is a turd!
or the flip side owner is a turd - bronco is awesome!

how do we vote, or is it we all vote our own way and let the chips fall where they may?

I'm not criticizing... I just want things explained. I know that this is all good natured fun, and that we are all just trying to get along, but being a noobie here - I can't help but feel that I might step on a few toes as I make my way through! And the last thing I want are all of the old timers (you know - I've got a million trillion posts and I been here since just after the war in '45, so shut yer mouth you noobie scum!!) getting cranky over some new guy with new ideas or positions...
case in point... most of the guys who post...they have massive rigs with solid front axles and lift kits and mud whomper tires and talk about climbing mountains!!! I see very little in the way of lowering trucks or streeting trucks. And the few posts I have come across where the guy wants to know about lowering ride heights or something like that....usually gets flamed or laughed at.

anywho... just my .02, cause I ain't worth much more.

Something wicked this way comes....
[img]picture toooooooo big for sig.. [/img]
Superford Link to My Pictures
post #32 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 02:21 AM Thread Starter
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter

Bronco Info: '95 302 XLT
Kurt, I do take all suggestions into consideration and I realise you cant please all of the members all of the time.

I will consider your suggestions and will let you know what we decide.

Thanx for taking the time to give me your Suggestion,

Allcruisen

Vote for FOTM !!!

VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE

"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"
post #33 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 03:54 AM
I break chit

Bronco Info: Cooler that yours... when it runs
i like calender suggestion

post #34 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 04:44 AM
Harley's & Bronco's FTW!

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/35x12.5 BFG AT-KO2
Garage
Good stuff Kurt... at this point the site is mainly a majority rules kinda place, and we will experience growing pains as we get bigger and bigger.
It's the kinda thing you always hope for, but can't plan on until it's happening... ya know?

Anyway... I like the ideas and the fact that your taking the time to give them!

As for the street queens vs. the mud kings...

"When life throws you a curve... LEAN INTO IT!"

SuperMotors - Since 2002
post #35 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 09:58 AM
Diesel Gynachologist

Bronco Info: 2001 F350
Quote:
why not... with so many vehicles to pick from....
have it so that you can only be nominated ONCE every three months!!!
and once you win FOTM, that's it your OUT FOR GOOD!!!
one reason someone can win once a year is a truck can change alot in that time, it can become a totally differnt ride and therefor should be able to win again later.

Quote:
how do we vote, or is it we all vote our own way and let the chips fall where they may
pretty much, personally I use a little of both to judge my vote. I want to see at least slightly modified rig that gets used offroad before I will vote for them. After all this is an offroad site and having atruck that only see malls and curbs dosent appeal to me and shouldnt be on the front page. also I am not going to vote for jackass either, they must show some kinda of respect and helpfulness on the forum. now a member could have a stock truck and never take it in the dirt and be the biggest help on the board but I wont vote for them simply cause I dont think their truck is front page materal yet. I would rather see someone that busted there ass to build a sick ride go up there. I think so far we have been doing a good job with that.

Quote:
they have massive rigs with solid front axles and lift kits and mud whomper tires and talk about climbing mountains!!! I see very little in the way of lowering trucks or streeting trucks. And the few posts I have come across where the guy wants to know about lowering ride heights or something like that....usually gets flamed or laughed at
maybe thats cause there is a reason for that, a bronco is a 4WD for god sake and should be used as one. now if someone wants to build a trick street bronco be my guest more power to them. I respect anyone that devots a ton of time in building a truck. now the people I hate is the ones that want to know how 22" rims will fit on a stock bronco, thats just tossing money out the window and will look like sh t anyway. I have yet to see a sick street bronco. I would like something along the lines a of lighting version or something, I would drive something like that.

Ford Senior Master Technician

http://www.superford.org/registry/ve...x.php?vID=1309
Quote:
"The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone, somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't feel like walking over there to do it."
post #36 of 256 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 07:19 PM

Bronco Info: 89 FSB Blood Red paint, 351M, 3/tree auto,2" body lift + 2" susp. lift, with airbags in frontcoils. 33x12.5's with rims, chrome bull bar with KC 100w.daylighters, true dual 3" exhaust with Flowmasters (no cats), tint, etc/etc
Agreed!!!

I was just playing devil's advocate for all those guys who review this site, but don't type in anything.

If you read my posts concerning rides, you would know that the rigs I like are semi stock... not too tricked out, but definitely attainable by fellow wrench turners...who don't necessarily make a ton of moolah. A little lift, some motor work, some nice rims, a FUN rig that everyone can enjoy is what my idea of a good Bronc...

but you guys are right!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I have learned that sometimes we can learn something from one another.

This is in my honest opinion, one of the best truck sites I know!!!!!
Please keep up the good work.
and yeah... I really don't like street queens.. just raising the question... if you doubt me - look at my own rig!

post #37 of 256 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Are those REAL?!?!

OK... uhmmm how about a second category?? You know, like they do in NHRA... different classes... It is a bit unfair to compare the super builts to the ones used as DD's and do a little wheeling on weekends. or... How about TTB and SAS classes???

Just an idea... I'm not suggesting a class for every possible combination... that would be insane... LOL... hehhe... how about an entry fee????

oh, hey, then we could maybe add on to the pageantry, a Miss Bronco Calendar!!!!

ok... j/k y'all ( with the latter portion of this post...)

Support Our Troops
post #38 of 256 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 01:01 AM

hey Tom... those ideas were AWESOME....

Let's see,

Lowrider Queens - specializing on Paint Jobs, Rims, Stereo Equipment, and Interiors.

Daily Drivers - Specializing in low budget ideas with big potential, clean sweet rigs with class, with minimum monetary expenditures and lifts/slam heights imposed. Emphasizing homebuilts and do it yourselfers!

SkyJacker Superbuilts - the open class where the sky (pun intended) is the limit, high lift kits, big tires, big engines, big money.

Oddity Class - Drag racers, One off experimentals, Dune Racers, and anything else that doesn't fit into the other classes.

Miss Bronco Contest... Each lovely lady must pose infront of a members ride, wives, girlfriends, shorties preferred... no ringers (too easy to rent a body)

Winners go into the calender!!!!

post #39 of 256 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Diesel Gynachologist

Bronco Info: 2001 F350
having several catagorys is just going to add confusion. plus it makes winning even that much better for someone knowing the won out of everyone on the site.

basically catogorys is a bad idea.

Ford Senior Master Technician

http://www.superford.org/registry/ve...x.php?vID=1309
Quote:
"The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone, somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't feel like walking over there to do it."
post #40 of 256 (permalink) Old 05-02-2004, 01:48 AM
OUCH!!

Bronco Info: 1990 Ford Bronco with a 302 and a 3 inch body lift

Quote:
Originally posted by jermil01
Just rememer one thing, buying a Bronco is a way of life, if with all of the problems many of us have with our rigs, we would not trade them for the world.

Ford Bronco Forum > Welcome > F.O.T.M Voting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode