many full size broncos in the bay area ? - Page 3 - Ford Bronco Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-24-2016, 08:03 PM

Bronco Info: 1990 Eddie bauer 302. Semi
Garage
Hey JK, just some good ol' plinkin' with air rifles (you should have seen the shot my neighbor made, he's a Navy retiree) and a kickin' lil' CO2 M&P pellet pistol. Oh, and skeet shootin' with a pump action 12g. It was gorgeous out there (pictures to be posted soon). I plan to go back weekend of 10/5... ..plenty of time for you and the rest of us to plan on being there. The trail in and out is Natl. Forest service and fire road. Once in the valley it's all graded dirt/gravel and trails that have existed for over 100 YEARS.
On a personal note, I only recently started handling shotguns. I prefer the precision of a longer barrel.

'90 Eddie Bauer 302 5.0 >250k, class E, Stock wheels (if it ain't broke...) rebuilt under hood (oem). HD rotors. R-134A conversion. Flowmaster and 3" single chamber. Custom fishing pole rack. 145k '96 e4oD upgrade. 33" BFG A/T. Modern Am/FM/Bt/CD/USB. 1500w amp/ sub combo. Custom Roof rack. OE spare tire carrier modified to hold stuff. Spot/flood light. Fog lights. Trail cam mount. Check out my build thread...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 07:17 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1986 Bronco XLT 4x4 -AOD -Warn Hubs, NEW stock 302EFI (2008) All MSD ignition, 9mm FMSR wires
I agree with a long barrel, I had a H&K 28" over and under and got pretty good but it took awhile but the minute I started shooting the 34" BT 99 my accuracy went right thru the roof.........enjoy!

Good Luck ~
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 03:41 PM

Garage
Come with me on the fifth of November and we can squeeze a few off together.

'90 Eddie Bauer 302 5.0 >250k, class E, Stock wheels (if it ain't broke...) rebuilt under hood (oem). HD rotors. R-134A conversion. Flowmaster and 3" single chamber. Custom fishing pole rack. 145k '96 e4oD upgrade. 33" BFG A/T. Modern Am/FM/Bt/CD/USB. 1500w amp/ sub combo. Custom Roof rack. OE spare tire carrier modified to hold stuff. Spot/flood light. Fog lights. Trail cam mount. Check out my build thread...

post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1986 Bronco XLT 4x4 -AOD -Warn Hubs, NEW stock 302EFI (2008) All MSD ignition, 9mm FMSR wires
I'd love to Brother but I'm currently considering a hip replacement and not real steady on the right leg, I retired from 15 years of Trap Shooting at the Chevron gun club in El Segundo a few years ago but thanks ~
post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 06:55 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKossarides View Post
I'd love to Brother but I'm currently considering a hip replacement and not real steady on the right leg, I retired from 15 years of Trap Shooting at the Chevron gun club in El Segundo a few years ago but thanks ~
Alright, everybody... ..this man has an excuse I'lll accept. This run is happening with or without you all. It'd be more fun with you, but it will take place no matter what. It's a beautiful drive through the Mendocino Natl. Forest and you end up in a recreation area that rivals places like The Rubicon and Hells Canyon. Plan on staying all day and maybe into the night. It's always a good time out there. Look for Indian Valley Reservoir on the map. Go there.

post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 08:12 PM

Garage
Change of plans. We're gonna do South Cow Mountain. It's a lot closer and easier for those of us with daily drivers. I want to leave Sonoma County buy eight a.m.. It only takes about an hour or so to get there. Let's get muddy!

post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 08:28 PM

Garage
Alright, everybody... This run is happening with or without you all. It'd be more fun with you, but it will take place no matter what. It's a beautiful drive through the Mendocino Natl. Forest and you end up in a recreation area that rivals places like The Rubicon and Hells Canyon. Plan on staying all day and maybe into the night. It's always a good time out there. Look for Indian Valley Reservoir on the map. Go there. The official date is April 29th. Ass crack of dawn departure so we can maybe catch a sunrise from the ridge and have all day to wheel, shoot, fish, and ride our cool toys.

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > West Coast Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode