2009 Trip Calendar - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Need a Bumper?

Bronco Info: 93 Bronco 7in SAS 38's 4.56 and rear detroit front e-locker, 72 bronco under construction
2009 Trip Calendar

It is exactly what it says.

Post up your wheeling trip ideas and plans and we'll put it on the calendar. Calendars will be posted for the current month and the following month.
(note this calendar is for event listings only not for trip planning or chatting. All information pertaining to the trips listed will be in individual treads.)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 08:58 PM

Bronco Info: 1979 Bronco, 05 SD Axles, Gm TBI, 3G, ect, 42" tsl's ect.
nice
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: Red/White '79 Custom-400, 435, 205. '86 EB beater, 302, 435, 208 stock on 35's, '95 XLT, 302, 5spd.
That looks great, Chris!
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Need a Bumper?

Bronco Info: 93 Bronco 7in SAS 38's 4.56 and rear detroit front e-locker, 72 bronco under construction
Calendar Updated!!

For info on China Wall on Feb 28th, PM me.

For info on Slaughterhouse look here http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/33-mountain-states-chapter/140017-whos-up-some-winter-wheeling.html or PM thesoundmaster
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-25-2009, 01:42 AM

Bronco Info: '78 Snowy Night camo
Moab, May 1-3, 2009.

Thread here.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Need a Bumper?

Well we had a really good Feb. 3 total wheeling trips that were all very successful. Great turnouts! Keep em' coming

March and April Calendars as up but empty. Post your planned trips or events
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
Need a Bumper?

Calendar Updated.
March 28th 4pm
Meet and Greet BBQ at foxfire's (Russell Fox's) house

Address: 22889 E. Alamo LN. Aurora, CO 80015

P.M. foxfire for more details
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 11:41 PM

Gold camp this saturday (march 7th) meet at the bottom of gold camp road at 10:00 am

Should be me, rugger79 and a friend of mine or two.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Banned

Bronco Info: 89 XLT Bronco fullsize 4x4 two tone with 302 V8. 06 H2 Hummer supercharged 6.0 V8.
Sucks I'm moving the middle of this month..Though I doubt I'd be invited anyway.

However you guys have fun though and post lots of pics!
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 12:10 AM

you can come, I don't have a problem with you

Just bring the Bronc

Sorry Hefty, we will stop b.s'ing now
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Banned

Bronco Info: 89 XLT Bronco fullsize 4x4 two tone with 302 V8. 06 H2 Hummer supercharged 6.0 V8.
Well if ya'll go before I move, I'll for sure go! I've been wanting to take the Bronco out offroad again! Nothing TOO extreme..I'm all stock lol
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 302 ZF5 4.56 w/Detroit in the back 33" tires, Sag swap, warn winch and Custom Soft Top
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TdmayfieldIV View Post
Gold camp this saturday (march 7th) meet at the bottom of gold camp road at 10:00 am

Should be me, rugger79 and a friend of mine or two.
Help. W(here)TF is Gold Camp Road and what kind of drive is it?

Always topless
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Need a Bumper?

Td post up the info in another thread on meeting places etc. It should probably be at a gas station or Starbucks or something that everyone can find on GPS so an address would be good.

Matt, It's in Colo Springs on the west side near the Broadmoor. There are both upper and lower gold camp rds lower is essencially a dirt road that over looks the city, but a honda could do it. I haven't been on upper in a long time but it apparently goes through to Cripple creek. I would probably rate the trail at maybe a 2-3 at best. Like I said though, I haven't been in a long time!

Side note:
I don't care who comes and I'm sure most of the guys here don't give a crap either. Bring what ever vehicle you want. My brother comes on almost every trip I do in his Toyota truck. The last trips out saw Toyotas, Jeeps etc. We even had a stock Cherokee do China wall with only minor body damage. Pity parties will not be accepted nor will discrimination. We are here to have a good time and if there is any discrimination, dislike, or anything else that can get in the way of having a good time, LEAVE IT AT HOME! As well, most of our trips are based around families. Therefore please keep the language to a minimum on the trail. Be respectful as we have both women and children along. Drinking on the trail will absolutely not be tolerated! Now have fun!

Also: Check out the difficulty of the trails for yourself before you come out. http://www.Traildamage.comhas most of the trails listed. Know your limits and your vehicle limits. If you decide to come on a run the rest of the group will do their best to keep you from getting damage and assist in spotting. Please be respectful and remember that it is no one else's fault if you damage your vehicle. Do your own research prior to committing to a trail.
post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 302 ZF5 4.56 w/Detroit in the back 33" tires, Sag swap, warn winch and Custom Soft Top
Garage
Chris, you should write disclaimers for a living

Always topless
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Need a Bumper?

In a way I do. I own my own business and have to write disclaimers on all of my contracts and forms. They have held up in court on 2 occasions and when I had an attorney look at them he said he couldn't have written them better.
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Banned

a lil thing to help out that I found to be great, on our Titan meet and greet/offroad adventure a couple weeks ago, we all met up at a Wal:)Mart and Home Depot. The back end of their parking lots were big enough to allow more than 5 trucks to park. Depending on the group size, may be kinda hard to park at a starbucks or gas station. And most the time the big stores with open parking lots are next to gas stations or starbucks!

Edit: I also wont be going to any events. I'm one to stand my ground but for such events like these I don't want to bring any bad times to the event based on how others feel towards me. I know I can control myself but I can't say the same for others..

However that said, everyone do have a great time!
post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 06:13 PM

Bronco Info: a little bend up from the rocks that get in my way
moab ut. april 5th-12th
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
Need a Bumper?

Calendar update!

Goldcamp Rd. trip on march 7th cancelled!!!

Moab trip on April 5-12. pm gary78bronco for more info

Isn't that jeep safari week? Have you checked availability of rooms etc? Post a separate thread on the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYXD40 View Post
a lil thing to help out that I found to be great, on our Titan meet and greet/offroad adventure a couple weeks ago, we all met up at a Wal:)Mart and Home Depot. The back end of their parking lots were big enough to allow more than 5 trucks to park. Depending on the group size, may be kinda hard to park at a starbucks or gas station. And most the time the big stores with open parking lots are next to gas stations or starbucks!
The point was to make the meeting place somewhere everyone can easily find not the trail head.
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 07:00 PM

by the way, gold camp is the main trail but it has tons of side trails that get pretty tough. I was planning on just exploring the side roads. Sorry I had to cancel, some things came up.
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Owned 20 Years

Bronco Info: 95XLT351 E4OD SAS 44/ARB/Alloy shafts-joints. D60 rear/Detroit. 4wheel disc,35" KO2's, 4.56etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefty View Post
Td post up the info in another thread on meeting places etc. It should probably be at a gas station or Starbucks or something that everyone can find on GPS so an address would be good.

Matt, It's in Colo Springs on the west side near the Broadmoor. There are both upper and lower gold camp rds lower is essencially a dirt road that over looks the city, but a honda could do it. I haven't been on upper in a long time but it apparently goes through to Cripple creek. I would probably rate the trail at maybe a 2-3 at best. Like I said though, I haven't been in a long time!

Side note:
I don't care who comes and I'm sure most of the guys here don't give a crap either. Bring what ever vehicle you want. My brother comes on almost every trip I do in his Toyota truck. The last trips out saw Toyotas, Jeeps etc. We even had a stock Cherokee do China wall with only minor body damage. Pity parties will not be accepted nor will discrimination. We are here to have a good time and if there is any discrimination, dislike, or anything else that can get in the way of having a good time, LEAVE IT AT HOME! As well, most of our trips are based around families. Therefore please keep the language to a minimum on the trail. Be respectful as we have both women and children along. Drinking on the trail will absolutely not be tolerated! Now have fun!

Also: Check out the difficulty of the trails for yourself before you come out. http://www.Traildamage.comhas most of the trails listed. Know your limits and your vehicle limits. If you decide to come on a run the rest of the group will do their best to keep you from getting damage and assist in spotting. Please be respectful and remember that it is no one else's fault if you damage your vehicle. Do your own research prior to committing to a trail.
I know where you are headed with this overall Chris. But you should know that I have brought beer in the past, and if the destination has a nice lunch place, I might even bring some wine for the lunch. Now I'm not sure you are considering this "drinking on the trail", but I thought it worth mentioning. I do NOT think people should be downing beers or worse liquor in excess (getting out of hand), and certainly not while driving on the trail or in front of kids. I also don't like a bunch of foul language, and getting out of hand. So just wondering before we next ride a trail again.

To add to this though, I'd prefer folks that choose to pack guns keep them in their rig and NOT be showing them around. I have no problem with people packing, just keep it in your rig in a safe place unless there is some emergency.

I do like your ending disclaimer.....review trail before signing up, bring appropriate parts, recovery, etc. to do your part in making it through, know your limits, help and be helped.

Edit: oh, I also like a variety of vehicles. Always fun to see strengths and weaknesses. Have always wheeled in an open environment, never just bronco only. And really, I owned a YJ for 7 yrs, and an XJ before that.

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Mountain States Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode