reputable shops for a lift ? - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2014, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

reputable shops for a lift ?

I have a 95 bronco and am wanting to get a lift installed. I live in eagle, colorado and could anyone out there recomend a shop to install a lift kit around the denver area or even grand junction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2014, 07:52 PM

Bronco Info: 1996 5.8 XLT E40D 4" Rough Country front lift, JBG 2 1/2" rear lift springs, ORD 1" zero rate AAL
My mechanic/friend installed mine with my help not too long ago. Turned out great, he lives in Bailey about 30 minutes west of Lakewood/Denver and is VERY reasonable. I can ask him if he wants to do it if you'd like. He might even charge you a little less if you are willing to help with the job.

I helped him do mine, it wasn't too difficult but it was time consuming. I did rear leafs and new radius arm bushings etc. The rear leafs ended up needing new shackles as well so that made things take longer. If extra parts are needed the local auto parts stores deliver to him which is cool.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2014, 08:28 PM

Bronco Info: 83 sas 35s 488s locked longarmed
What kind of lift? Lift kit in a box or sas swap or a link suspension? Lil B's Custom Fabrication in Englewood of you are planning on doing anything more than a lift in a box.

https://www.facebook.com/lilbscustomfabrication

His name is Brian and he is awesome. Newer business so he only has one option- nail every job with excellence so his name will spread. He will be building my bumpers when I have the dough. He is a wizard with a tube bender and knows suspension very well.

83 351w, EDLEBROCK 650, LONG TUBES, DUALS NO CATS, 78 hp DANA 44 FRONT WITH duff long ARMS, 9" REAR, yukon grizzly 4.88, 35" OLD MTR'S, AMERICAN RACING ALLOY WHEELS, 7" COILS, HD 150 LEAFS, RUFFSTUFF SPECIALTIES SHACKLE FLIP, 7" SHACKLES, euro LEATHER BUCKETS, 9000 badland winch
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2014, 11:31 PM Thread Starter

thanks for the super quick replys. Newtofords, I actually live up in eagle so I was hoping on just dropping it off at a shop. I would love to work with him and learn something along the way. He sounds like a great guy. If you would not mind getting me his contact info.
logan_abrams, Its a lift in a box, I was thinkin about a roughcountry or a tuffcountry 4". Im going to contact Brian tomorrow.

Thanks again, there is so much info on this site and great people.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2014, 12:30 AM

Bronco Info: 1996 5.8 XLT E40D 4" Rough Country front lift, JBG 2 1/2" rear lift springs, ORD 1" zero rate AAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuaround View Post
thanks for the super quick replys. Newtofords, I actually live up in eagle so I was hoping on just dropping it off at a shop. I would love to work with him and learn something along the way. He sounds like a great guy. If you would not mind getting me his contact info.
logan_abrams, Its a lift in a box, I was thinkin about a roughcountry or a tuffcountry 4". Im going to contact Brian tomorrow.

Thanks again, there is so much info on this site and great people.
He'd have no problem doing it on his own, would just cost ya a little more. I'll hit him up and see if he wants to do another one, he was pretty stoked to do mine. It beats the average mechanics day of doing brakes, swapping transmissions etc. so he enjoys it.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2014, 01:26 PM

Bronco Info: 1979 Ranger XLT. 6"lift, 36" swampers, D60 with posi in rear, D44 with 3/4 ton knuckles and Detroit.
If you are still looking for a shop, 4-play in rifle is a pretty good shop with knowledgeable mechanics that do almost entirely 4x4 work, I had them do some work on my 79' a couple months ago, very happy with service and the cost wasn't terrible(not a big project like a lift though).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-04-2014, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
If you are still looking for a shop, 4-play in rifle is a pretty good shop with knowledgeable mechanics that do almost entirely 4x4 work, I had them do some work on my 79' a couple months ago, very happy with service and the cost wasn't terrible(not a big project like a lift though).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

That sounds like the ticket, nice and local to you
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-15-2016, 07:57 PM

I know it has bean a while but if your still looking barney brothers off road in grand junction are top notch

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Mountain States Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode