Bronco Safari 2016 - Ford Bronco Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-29-2015, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 302 ZF5 4.56 w/Detroit in the back 33" tires, Sag swap, warn winch and Custom Soft Top
Garage
Bronco Safari 2016

Dates announced May 4-7 https://www.facebook.com/BroncoSafari

I hope to go again this year I had too much going on last spring to make it.

Always topless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2016, 09:19 AM

Bronco Info: 1987 Bronco XLT - Brown
Garage
Can't make it, though I'd love to. We'll be in Yellowstone that week.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2016, 04:48 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '79 built 400, Ford 10.5" Rear, Dana 60 Front, Locked, Twin Sticked
Not sure if I will make it, I would like to get a locker in the rear to allow more trails but may not be able to make that happen.
Vegas Broncos meets this Tuesday, if some of the guys are planning to go I will probably head up.

Dave

"...when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-10-2016, 07:57 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
MOAB RUN

Hey Mountain states FSBs, Check out the AZ Faction in the Southwest Chapter forums regarding a Run to Moab, just wanted to mention this as you all are just as close and closer (Utah Broncos) as we are in Phoenix. It should be a fun time maybe you Utah Broncos can lead some trails and show us around your town, we will be there for 8 days & 7 nights.
Kind Regards, itwasFREE!!!!

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-20-2016, 10:02 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: '79 built 400, Ford 10.5" Rear, Dana 60 Front, Locked, Twin Sticked
Made my camping reservation, I got hte last tent site and one of the guys in my club (Vegas Broncos) got the last RV site!

Now I just need to register for the event, I will do that after the Winter 4x4 Jamboree this weekend.

I will be ordering my an ARB locker next month, can't wait!

Dave

"...when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object
evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their
duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 11:19 PM
FSM Lifetime

It's getting closer! A little over a month away!

Who is planning to go?

Dave

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-24-2016, 12:39 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 302 ZF5 4.56 w/Detroit in the back 33" tires, Sag swap, warn winch and Custom Soft Top
Garage
I was all set. But....Our 25th anniversary is in May and we have planned a trip to Hawaii. Could not do both. Hopefully next year. Say hi to Steve from me

Always topless
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 12:05 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 93 5.8L tons of stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileec View Post
I was all set. But....Our 25th anniversary is in May and we have planned a trip to Hawaii. Could not do both. Hopefully next year. Say hi to Steve from me
Bummer. Happy anniversary though. Hawaii aint to bad.
I'm planning on making it this year. I'm not sure I can get there until the 6th which kind of sucks. But I'm trying for earlier. At the very least I'll be there that weekend if anyone wants to do some trails. Looking to do some extreme trails. But at this point it's just me so I need a wing man. Happy to do some easier ones too just to get out there.

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 02:51 PM

Bronco Info: 1981 4 inch lift w/35s. Built 300/T-19. Sliding Windows. Front&Rear Bumpers. Rock Sliders. Dual Batt
Garage
I have always wanted to go when I lived in California but now that I go to school 45 minutes away I will definitely be going! I can't wait, see you guys there.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
Chris,
When they post the run dates on the web site I am sure they will have some BFE stuff on Friday or Saturday. When I was there the Sat. run was invite only however.

Always topless
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-27-2016, 08:26 PM
FSM Lifetime

Quote:
Chris,
When they post the run dates on the web site I am sure they will have some BFE stuff on Friday or Saturday. When I was there the Sat. run was invite only however.
Going to have a talk with Steve about it all tomorrow.

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-01-2016, 04:51 PM

Bronco Info: 1995 5.8L, 37DC, K&N, 3G, Sag, York, Magnaflow, Flowtech, Deaver, SAS, MSD, 8 lugs
Tenatively - I'll go too.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-03-2016, 11:46 PM
FSM Lifetime

Counting down the days! One month to go, lots of work do in preparation!

1) Saginaw Pump conversion
2) Rear Locker and Solid diff cover
3) Rear bumper with tire/jerry can carrier
4) Front bumper
5) Twin stick if time and funds allow

What's your list?

Dave

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 07:45 PM
FSM Lifetime

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing the current FSBOTM!
Heavy Duty Steering Kit
Hydraulic Assist
Fix E-brake

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 11:00 PM
FSM Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoulderBronco View Post
Sweet. Looking forward to seeing the current FSBOTM!
Heavy Duty Steering Kit
Hydraulic Assist
Fix E-brake
Cool man, it's not as pretty as it was a couple months ago!

Twin stick is out, just found a deal on some new fuel injectors that are nearly impossible to find so I jumped on them.

Dave

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-08-2016, 12:23 AM
FSM Lifetime

Progress report:

1) Saginaw Pump conversion.........................Complete, what a difference!
2) Rear Locker and Solid diff cover.................Waiting for the locker to arrive, all other parts are here
3) Rear bumper with tire/jerry can carrier.......Ruffstuff bumper kit arrived yesterday, work on bumpers will be begin soon
4) Front bumper..........................................St ill working on design
5) Twin stick if time and funds allow...............Twin stick is back on, Wild Horses kit ordered today
JGR likes this.

Dave

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-11-2016, 11:40 PM
FSM Lifetime

Another progress report:

1) Rear Locker and Solid diff cover.................Still waiting for the locker to arrive, all other parts are here. National Drivetrain SUCKS!!!!!!
2) Twin stick if time and funds allow...............Done
RAMPNT1 likes this.

Dave

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-14-2016, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
Damn. You are making me really want to be there. Take a bunch of pictures to share.

Always topless
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-15-2016, 11:33 PM
FSM Lifetime

Quote:
Damn. You are making me really want to be there. Take a bunch of pictures to share.
Hell yeah! Gotta stock pile pic and vids for FOTY!!!
RAMPNT1 and 91FordGuy like this.

Dave

post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 10:21 PM
FSM Lifetime

1 week to go!

Made huge progress on Saturday, got the rear bumper done, rear locker in and installed the Sky shackle hangers. ( I bent the hell out of one of mine on a trail last weekend haha.

Got the bulk of the front bumper finished up today.

Dave

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Mountain States Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode