Bill Moore on Saturday or Sunday? - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 302 ZF5 4.56 w/Detroit in the back 33" tires, Sag swap, warn winch and Custom Soft Top
Garage
Bill Moore on Saturday or Sunday?

Any takers? Does not look lie there is much snow there yet. 11/5 or 11/6

Always topless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 10:47 PM

Bronco Info: 78 Bronco 400/C6/NP205, 9" rear, Dana 44 front
Man, I'd really love to, but I just can't do I-70 yet. I need to complete my hydroboost and rear disco conversion before I'm comfortable.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Owned 21 Years

Bronco Info: 95XLT351 E4OD SAS 44/ARB/Alloy shafts-joints. D60 rear/Detroit. 4wheel disc,35" KO2's, 4.56etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileec View Post
Any takers? Does not look lie there is much snow there yet. 11/5 or 11/6
How's the truck been running Matt, how many miles? Don't think I'm up for Bill Moore, you may get some rain/snow showers although there shouldn't be much on most of the trail at this point. I'm up for a trip to the new super King Soopers though, I need a TURKEY!!!!

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 95 302 ZF5 4.56 w/Detroit in the back 33" tires, Sag swap, warn winch and Custom Soft Top
Garage
So far pretty good. It spends most of the time in the stable and I ride the Mustang. Only issue after I put i the electric fan is the gas gauge is spotty. I am not sure if it is the pump/sender or the wiring. I just can't get around to trying to fix it. Just make sure to fill up before I leave. I might be up to 140. Did you ever sell your wheels? Seems a shame to change the stance of yours. I have always thought it was the perfect height.

Always topless
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Owned 21 Years

Bronco Info: 95XLT351 E4OD SAS 44/ARB/Alloy shafts-joints. D60 rear/Detroit. 4wheel disc,35" KO2's, 4.56etc.
Have a good time if you go. Going to be a nice day down here today.

I did sell the 37's. Got 35" BFG KO2's, liking this new design a lot, they should be awesome this winter, and zero noise compared to the MTR's. Acceleration improved, and the 4.56 gear really is a better match with the 35's. Only issue is these are a load range E tire, so like the MTR's which were load range D they are pretty stiff over bumps in the road. If the road is smooth they are great, but the bumps are kinda harsh. I'm only running them at about 29psi as well.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2016, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
Lucky for you there are no speed bumps at the new King Soopers then . Koda and I had a great time it was a quick run with only me. I did manage to catch a tree root and jack up the alignment. It took me better then 2 hours to get home, I had to stay on roads that were less then 40 to be able to control a straight line.

BTW the 35s look pretty good under there.

Always topless
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Owned 21 Years

We'll have to hook up for a chit chat and beer one of these days. It's been awhile since I'm not out wheeling anymore.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
That is a good idea. Your truck is aching to see some rocks though. You should donate it to someone who will use itr

Always topless
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 10:53 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 93 5.8L tons of stuff
Sorry I missed this. Time just seems to be non existant these days. How about a snow run somewhere when it finally starts falling?

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Fullsize Member

Garage
I might be up for that except for the 2 almost bald rear tires. If there is not much before thanksgiving my son wants to go up when he is back from college. I am thinking wheeling on black friday?

Always topless
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 07:09 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 93 5.8L tons of stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileec View Post
I might be up for that except for the 2 almost bald rear tires. If there is not much before thanksgiving my son wants to go up when he is back from college. I am thinking wheeling on black friday?
That's not a great weekend for me. Traveling and going to the Cu-Utah game Saturday.

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Mountain States Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode