2016 East Coast Bronco Round Up - Page 3 - Ford Bronco Forum
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 04:41 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 1978 Round headlight, 351M,C6, 9", 44/1991, 445 FE, t19, 205, Dana 60/70, MAF, Moet's
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltlife View Post
You need to get to work on that Bronco and be there. If there ever was a Round Up to make it is this one.
It'll be some time before that rattle trap will move on it's own. I bought a shell to put all my parts in basically. I might take a ride out, maybe I can go to my dads farm while I am out there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 04:42 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 XLT Ranger; 400, AT, 37" MTR's,4.88's & Lockers,5" Deavers, No Rust & No Knicknacks!
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldVaHunter View Post
Any good fishing around there?
Really? This is an off road event.......

post #43 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-01-2016, 04:47 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 1978 Round headlight, 351M,C6, 9", 44/1991, 445 FE, t19, 205, Dana 60/70, MAF, Moet's
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmobile2 View Post
Yeah the ocean LOL.

post #44 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-02-2016, 09:47 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: '88 Custom 5.0L AOD 2.5" RC lift 33" STTs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 445 FE Bronco View Post
Yeah the ocean LOL.
Whaaat?

Mike

Old Va Hunter
Culpeper, VA
post #45 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: '88 Custom 5.0L AOD 2.5" RC lift 33" STTs
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmobile2 View Post
Yeah, you're right...
Just trying to combine things I like to do.

Mike

Old Va Hunter
Culpeper, VA
post #46 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Beach bumming it ........

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
Garage
Just received a update email yesterday from MEB.

Quote:
Members & Past Participants:

I hope that many of you are planning to attend some -or hopefully all- of the week-long Bronco 50th Anniversary celebration that MEB is planning and hosting this year. It will surely be an event to remember, and one you will not want to miss!

MEB has been very fortunate to have an extremely dedicated Board of Directors and Event Staff who has alsoworked very hard to ensure our club has been financially sound over the last 18 years. This year we are planning to give back even more to our members who come out and participate! We will offer significant discounts(below cost in most cases) on many options to MEB members and your families, and will have a special gift for all who attend MEB’s Bronco 50th Anniversary eventsand the 18th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup during this milestone year of the Bronco. This is our way of saying thanks to all of you for helping make this club one of the best in the country!

For those who plan to attend, please be sure to take the time to understand what all we have going on, when, and where. We have a lot going on this year with some moves involved for those attending two or more portions of this 9 day Bronco 50th Anniversary extravaganza.

The MEB staff has been hard at work planning since last June and we are trying to make it as simple and as clear as possible, but we also realize there will be quite a few options for those attending the entire week, so please be patient.

BRONCO 50thEVENT DATES:

Carlisle Ford Nationals - June 3-5
MEB Mid-Week Activities (two options):
Gettysburg Battlefield and Eastern Museum of Motorsports Racing (EMMR), & AACA Museum Tours - June 6-8
Four Wheeling at Blue Rocks and Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA)& AACA Museum Tour- June 6-8
18th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup - June 9-11

MID-WEEK ACTIVITY OPTIONS:
After the Carlisle Ford Nationals concludes on Sunday, June 5th, there will be two other Mid-Week activity options where folks who want to attend those will have to choose which they are participating in:

Participants going on the Gettysburg and EMMR Tour :

Stay the nights of Sunday, June 5th and Monday, June 6th at the same hotel or campground in Carlisle

Participants going Four Wheeling at Blue Rocks and AOAA:

Move to Blue Rocks Campground or local hotel for the nights of Sunday, June 5th and Monday, June 6th
Both groups will reunite on the evening of Tuesday, June 7th at Twin Grove Campground and will Tour the “Early Off-Roaders / SUV” exhibit featuring a special Bronco 50th Anniversary display AACA Museum on Wednesday, June 8th, and will remain at Twin Grove for the rest of the event.

HELP NEEDED:
Sponsorship:

Anyone who has ever attendedour Bronco Roundup before knows we always have an outstanding prize raffle, but we'd like to make this year’s event bigger and better than ever for the Bronco 50th, and we need you help! If you have some ideas on a product or vendors that you have not seen represented at the Roundup before and are willing to send an email or make some follow up calls, please contact Judy Payne with their information to see if they might already be in our database to get our sponsorship request. If you have any contacts in the industry, with local companies or for other items that would be of widespread appeal to our participants (i.e. camping gear, coolers, etc, does not all have to be Bronco or 4x4 related), those are often great items as well! Judy can be reached at President@earlybroncos.com

Event Volunteers:
In addition to the event Staff that has been planning these events behind the scenes, we can often use volunteer help onsite at the event. If you are interested in helping with some specific items, please contact our Roundup Chairman, Stephanie Portmann, at secretary@earlybroncos.com to be added to the contact list. We will contact you prior to the event when we have some specific areas identified where we will need onsite help throughout this week-long event. We’d like to have people identified ahead of time for help on specific tasks and days when possible.

EVENT REGISTRATION:

Carlisle Ford Nationals:
They should be ready soon,(they do not have the new Bronco classifications posted yet in the online registration, but I will work with them over the next week to get that finalized and hopefully soon up on their website). Stay tuned for the announcement when this is ready which I will post here and on the MEB Facebook page, ClassicBroncos.com and on various other Facebook Groups.

Here is some info they have posted about the Bronco 50th feature so far...
50 Years Of The Bronco Comes To Carlisle

MEB Mid-Week Activities and 18th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup:

Registration is expected to open on March 15th at Home - Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos

Check out www.FordBronco50th.com . We have updated the page with some additional details and announcements of another Bronco VIP who has just let us know he'll be attending!

Hotel and Camping info along with a summary of daily activities for the MEB Mid-week and Roundup events will be posted soon.

Drew Peroni Stephanie Portmann

Bronco 50th Anniversary Chairman East Coast Bronco Roundup Chairman

Judy Payne, Randy Silbaugh

Mid-Atlantic Broncos President Event Registration Chairman
post #47 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-07-2016, 09:55 AM

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco 351W E4OD, 6" lift, 35 12.50 Procomp MT2 on 10" wide wheels, Sliders, and custom bumpers
Garage
My plan is get in on Saturday June 5th Super early (if all goes well with the drive up). Drop off the trailer and bronco and head over to Carlisle for the day. Its about an hour away.

Then since I have been all over Gettysburg I am going to head to Four Wheeling at Blue Rocks and Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area on the 6th and check out the Museums on the 7th and 8th. Its about 40 mins away.

Then MEB round up 9th -11th including wheeling at Rausch.

Should be great times.

Goal: try to keep Bronco in one piece at least till the last day.
post #48 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1995 sport,6''SAS 37's streetlocks 4.56's ARB,BroncoAir rear bumper HeftyFabworks front bumper
I guess I need to figure out what to do now. I'd like to do the entire week, I'll have to look into everything.

KEEP CALM AND BRONCO ON
Silent One's Supermotors Page
January 2010 FOTM Winner
@silentjde on instagram
post #49 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-08-2016, 10:01 PM

East coast fb Broncos post meets here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/907682932678537/
post #50 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-13-2016, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Resurection Ranch

Bronco Info: Blue Eyes,Black Stallion, Shadow & Filly
Keeping you guys in the know.

In preparation for opening up registration for the 18th Annual East Coast Bronco Round-Up.
Members who are bringing family members to the event will need to add them as Family members to their membership account before registering for the event.

Click here for " how to add Family members"

if you have any issues or questions e-mail me

Steve Stewart
vicepresident@earlybroncos.com

This info is being put out to MEB members only at this point so that those of you who have not already made reservations can do so tomorrow or MONDAY before we open registration on Tuesday.

At that point, the info will be put out to the general public, and there are only a limited number of RV sites and hotel rooms reserved for Carlisle and the other two locations through the week.

Again, so everyone understands if you're planning to attend the entire week:

Those doing the Gettysburg and Motorsports Museum tours on Monday and Tuesday will need to stay two additional nights at the hotel or campground we're using for the Carlisle Ford Nationals weekend.

Those who instead are going to go Four Wheeling at Blue Rocks and AOAA on Monday and Tuesday will need to select a hotel or a spot at Blue Rocks Campground for Sunday and Monday nights.

BOTH groups will rejoin at Twin Grove Campground on Tuesday night for the remainder of the East Coast Bronco Roundup.

11:21 PM (5 minutes ago)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

Bronco 50th Anniversary &

18th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup

Lodging Information

Options for Carlisle Ford Nationals & Mid-Week Street Cruise Group:

Reservations for nights of June 2-6

NOTE: The group will caravan up to Twin Grove Campground on Tuesday for the remainder of the event.

CAMPING:

Western Village RV Park, 200 Greenview Drive, Carlisle, PA

PHONE: (717) 243-1179 WEBSITE: Western Village RV Park - A Clean and Quiet Pennsylvania Family Campground

MEB has a block of spaces set aside for participants of the Bronco 50th Anniversary, beginning June 2, 2016:

· 50 Amp –7 Sites reserved in MEB Block: #180-184, 173, 189

· 30 Amp – 11 Sites reserved in MEB Block #154-156, 158-165

Each participant must call and make their reservation before April 1. Identify yourself as being with Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos and ask for one of the spaces set aside for us. If there are any questions ask for Bonnie. There are no discounts being offered since this is a Carlisle show weekend and all sites sell out. After April 1 all unserved spaces are available for the general public.

Alternate Campgrounds:

· Mountain Creek Campground, 349 Pine Grove Rd., Gardners, PA (717) 486-7681

· Deer Run Camping Resort, 111 Sheet Iron Roof Rd., Gardners, PA (717) 486-8168, (800) 955-0208

HOTELS:

Days Inn, 101 Alexander Spring Rd., Carlisle, PA (Exit 45 College St.) (717) 258-4147

MEB has reserved 15 rooms for Bronco participants with a 3-day discount even if the guest is not staying 3 days. These rooms will be available with the discount for reservations made before May 2. At that time any unreserved rooms will be released to the hotel for the general public at published rates.

Each participant must call and make their reservation. Ask for the rooms for Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos.

· 2 nights - $149 per night plus tax (2 double beds)

· 3 nights - $139 per night plus tax (2 double beds)

· 4 nights - $129 per night plus tax (2 double beds)

There is an option to upgrade if rooms are available for $20 more per night.

ALTERNATE HOTELS:

· Fairfield Inn & Suites, 1528 Commerce Ave., Carlisle, PA (717) 243-2080

· Shippensburg, PA (approx. 20 miles south of Carlisle, on I-81): Holiday Inn Express and Courtyard by Marriott

Options for Mid-Week Four Wheeling Group:

Reservations for nights of June 5-6

For those going on Trail Rides at Blue Rocks and Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA) on Monday and Tuesday.

CAMPING:

Blue Rocks Family Campground, 341 Sousley Rd, Lenhartsville, PA 19534

PHONE: (610) 736-6366 WEBSITE: ww.bluerockscampground.com

HOTEL:

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, 50 Industrial Dr, Hamburg, PA 19526

PHONE: (610) 562-4234 WEBSITE: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hotels | Reservations, Deals, Room Rates & Rewards

ALTERNATE OPTIONS:

· Hawk Mountain Bed & Breakfast, 221 Stony Run Valley Rd., Kemptown, PA (610) 756-4224

· Super 8 Kutztown/Allentown, 2160 Golden Key Rd., I-78 at Exit 45, Kutztown, PA (610) 285-4880

Options for the East Coast Bronco Roundup:

Reservations for nights of June 7-11

The Mid-week Street Cruise/Tour and Four Wheeling groups will reunite at Twin Grove Campground on Tuesday evening for the remainder of the event.

CAMPING:

Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages, 1445 Suedberg Rd., Pine Grove, PA

PHONE: (717) 865-4602 WEBSITE: RV Resorts in Pennsylvania - Twin Grove RV Resort & Cottages

MEB has reserved a significant number of RV spaces and cabins for Bronco Roundup participants; however it’s filling up fast. Participants are urged to call and make their reservation as soon as possible. Be sure to tell them you are with the Bronco Roundup and to also confirm the reservation before arriving.

HOTELS: (all just off at Exit 100 of I-81, these hotels offer a discount if you mention Rausch Creek Off-Road Park.)

· Comfort Inn, 433 Suedberg Rd., Pine Grove, PA (570) 345-8031

· Econo Lodge, 419 Suedberg Rd., Pine Grove, PA (570) 345-4099

· Hampton Inn, 481 Suedberg Rd., Pine Grove, PA (570) 345-4505

· Relax Inn, 347 Suedberg Rd., Pine Grove, PA (570) 345-8095

Rick
My Projects- "Left for Dead"
Filly

tidewaterbroncos@gmail.com (also on facebook)
post #51 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-14-2016, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Resurection Ranch

Registration for the 18th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup will soon be opening! This year we will be offering a professional introductory course for anyone who is interested in learning more about the basics of proper and safe operation of your vehicles off-road.

This is a great way for you and your family members or friends who may be new to four wheeling to learn the fundamentals without being intimidated by being they the new guy that shows up to wheel with others and does not have a clue. We will take the time to cover the basics and answer all your questions so you are more informed than most on the trail by the end of the day! The club is paying for the instructor and even part of the lunch for our members, so we hope that many of you will participate in this to make it a successful addition!

18th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup

Off-Road 101 Driving Instruction Course

Thursday, June 9th

Meeting Point: Rausch Creek Off-Road Park @ 8:30 AM in pole building behind the Park Office adjacent to the professional competition course.

Cost: MEB Members & Family*: $5 per person Non-members: $10 per person
(Plus standard daily park fees for driver and passengers shown below under trail rides; paid directly to Rausch Creek onsite prior to class, so arrive in time to check in and pay in the office)

Includes:

Professional introductory instruction to cover the basics needed for a safe and fun off-road experience. This will be provided by Kyle Buchter, owner of Home , and will include classroom and on course and in vehicle demonstrations of:

§ Basic components and use of your 4x4 system and importance of airing down tires.

§ Trail etiquette and TREAD Lightly practices

§ Approach, Departure and Break Over angles

§ Specific challenges such as off camber, water crossings, steep accent and decents, etc.

§ General overview and demonstration of basic recovery equipment: Snatch strap, tree saver, winch, and high lift jack.

§ Coffee and Doughnuts and Lunch will be provided

Description and Duration:
We will start at 8:30 AM. There will be several segments of classroom training and corresponding demonstrations and in-vehicle instruction. If your Bronco is not yet ready, we will have a vehicle available for you to try the techniques with (although, it may not be a Bronco).

Following the class, if time permits, Kyle will lead the group on a trail ride though the park where you can hopefully apply some of the things you learned earlier in the day. There are also scheduled trail rides on Friday and Saturday with experienced Guides for the novice and intermediate level rides which we encourage you to attend.

Activity Contact: Drew Peroni (717) 576-1410 drew@earlybroncos.com

*MEB Member pricing only applies to those registering online. Late or onsite registrations will not receive the MEB subsidized discounts.

Rick
Filly

post #52 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 06:57 AM
ate lug

Bronco Info: 88 Bronco/96 Bronco/96 F250
Garage
Woah, wheelin AOAA during the week and then Rausch that weekend? Sounds like mass carnage. Im interested

Its looking more & more like my truck wont make it to Carlisle, but we both still want to go for the day. Definitely want to do some of the wheelin.
post #53 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 07:03 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1995 sport,6''SAS 37's streetlocks 4.56's ARB,BroncoAir rear bumper HeftyFabworks front bumper
I'm trying to talk myself into doing this entire thing, cause I never really take any time off to do stuff like this.

KEEP CALM AND BRONCO ON
January 2010 FOTM Winner
@silentjde on instagram
post #54 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-15-2016, 07:39 PM
FSM Lifetime

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent one View Post
I'm trying to talk myself into doing this entire thing, cause I never really take any time off to do stuff like this.
Man if I had your truck I would never be home LOL.
post #55 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Resurection Ranch

East Coast Bronco Round Up registration is now open!

Click here for Details & Registration

Rick
Filly

post #56 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 12:19 PM

Garage
Hate to say but I am tentative as of now.... The Bonus that was pushed back to this month has been pushed back till May now. Which was the money I was going to use to pay off the cabin and get a trailer. So we will see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed that it plays out right but might be some last minute decision... Hate this I am really looking forward to going this year.

If everything fails and the money for gas is there i'll hop in the wife's car and drive up to rip off some else's passenger armrest. (inside joke)
post #57 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-16-2016, 12:33 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 XLT Ranger; 400, AT, 37" MTR's,4.88's & Lockers,5" Deavers, No Rust & No Knicknacks!
Garage
Whole family is registered!

Salt - I will have an extra seat on Thursday & half of Friday.

post #58 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 04:52 PM
OX1
Fullsize Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptillikus View Post
Woah, wheelin AOAA during the week and then Rausch that weekend? Sounds like mass carnage. Im interested

Its looking more & more like my truck wont make it to Carlisle, but we both still want to go for the day. Definitely want to do some of the wheelin.
Also looking like my 74 won't be ready for Carlisle either, but I've always been more go than show, so I'm up for some wheeling.

79 XLT, 400/C6/mog 404's/42 IROKS, 8.5" lift.
79 XLT, 400/C6/D60-D44 8 lug, 2" lift, 35 BFG AT
74 Bronc build, 408/C6/Black Box/205/406 mogs/43 SX stickies

post #59 of 217 (permalink) Old 03-23-2016, 10:01 AM
Fullsize Member

I'm registered for the round up. Don't thinks I'm going to do the entire event,just the round up at Rausch might see I can can go up Tuesday instead of Wednesday so I can to the museum trip as well.

KEEP CALM AND BRONCO ON
January 2010 FOTM Winner
@silentjde on instagram
post #60 of 217 (permalink) Old 04-01-2016, 10:13 AM

Garage
68 days to go!

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > Northeast Chapter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode