Breaking: McCain volunteer attack story a hoax...charges to be filed - Ford Bronco Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,263
Bronco Info: 94 Ford Bronco
Breaking: McCain volunteer attack story a hoax...charges to be filed

The final epic fail in a campaign of epic fails. Next: recycle Ayers, Wright, cocaine, birth certificate, donations, Muslim, A-rab. What a loser McCain has turned out to be. On the bright side, we never have to see Palin again.

The final stage of grief is acceptance.

http://kdka.com/

Bronc_Bustin' is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 01:41 PM
o[|||]o
 
JahWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ava, IL
Posts: 11,153
Bronco Info: 86 Bronco XLT - 460, SAS
thats gonna hurt when it hits the MSM news cycle. Its honestly no more McCain's fault that she lied, than it would of been Obama's fault if she hadn't... but the fallout benefit of the story was going to go to one side or the other...



“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issues of currency...the banks and the corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

- Thomas Jefferson -
JahWarrior is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 01:45 PM
94_chickentaco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
bitch needs some meds stat.

Maybe a straight jacket
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,263
Bronco Info: 94 Ford Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahWarrior View Post
thats gonna hurt when it hits the MSM news cycle. Its honestly no more McCain's fault that she lied, than it would of been Obama's fault if she hadn't... but the fallout benefit of the story was going to go to one side or the other...
I agree, McCain is not directly at fault. But as a VP for Fox News said the other day, if this turns out to be a hoax, it will be attached to his campaign and his small chance in PA will dwindle to nothing.
Bronc_Bustin' is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 02:08 PM
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
 
loarmistead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 'Murrica
Posts: 11,146
Bronco Info: '96 w/ 351, '93 w/ 302


Psycho bitch.

‎"In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."
-George Orwell
loarmistead is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Owned 20 Years
 
Shadofax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: where havn't I lived? Now in Erie, CO
Posts: 17,118
Bronco Info: 95XLT351 E4OD SAS 44/ARB/Alloy shafts-joints. D60 rear/Detroit. 4wheel disc,37" MTR Kevlar, 4.56etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc_Bustin' View Post
The final epic fail in a campaign of epic fails. Next: recycle Ayers, Wright, cocaine, birth certificate, donations, Muslim, A-rab. What a loser McCain has turned out to be. On the bright side, we never have to see Palin again.

The final stage of grief is acceptance.

http://kdka.com/

This is silly.


You won't see Palin again? You're barking up the wrong tree buster.

You betcha you'll see her again. She might even bring Joe the plumber over to kick your azzzzz. She won't want to mess up her expensive suit.

______________________
Click my supermotors link for tech on TCase, SAS, OBA, Soft Top, Overhead Console, Stock bumper Winch install, much more..:
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/628



Shadofax is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 12,486
Bronco Info: 79 Bronco, 47 Binder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc_Bustin' View Post
The final epic fail in a campaign of epic fails. Next: recycle Ayers, Wright, cocaine, birth certificate, donations, Muslim, A-rab. What a loser McCain has turned out to be. On the bright side, we never have to see Palin again.

The final stage of grief is acceptance.

http://kdka.com/


So lemme get this straight. You think that because some whacked out campaign volunteer claims to have been beaten up by an accused mugger because she had a McCain bumper sticker (all of which is false) that it is going to sway the McCain votes? Hey do you think McCain paid her to do this? That would be a great story line and plot you have going there.

What does Palin have to do with it?
Ranger429 is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 02:53 PM
big, long, hard
 
p54519's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Nashville
Posts: 5,965
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie bauer 351 W/O Massair 2.5" Skyjacker lift 33X12.50 BFG A/Ts Westin nerf bars Ramsey winc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger429 View Post
So lemme get this straight. You think that because some whacked out campaign volunteer claims to have been beaten up by an accused mugger because she had a McCain bumper sticker (all of which is false) that it is going to sway the McCain votes? Hey do you think McCain paid her to do this? That would be a great story line and plot you have going there.

What does Palin have to do with it?

try this:
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/prof...?do=ignorelist

1995 Eddie bauer
351 W/O Massair
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilystbronco View Post
i love my stick its soo much fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96GreenMonster View Post
I Wanna Put a 9" In My Rear
p54519 is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,263
Bronco Info: 94 Ford Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by p54519 View Post
you sure do like to stalk the threads of the guy you are ignoring.
Bronc_Bustin' is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 02:59 PM
o[|||]o
 
JahWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ava, IL
Posts: 11,153
Bronco Info: 86 Bronco XLT - 460, SAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc_Bustin' View Post
you sure do like to stalk the threads of the guy you are ignoring.
Yeah, pretty interesting... put a guy on ignore, then click his threads? Someone just likes attention I think Jeff and Paul are the first two to ever start a campaign to try and get people to ignore someone in my time at FSB. At lest Jeff sticks to his guns.



“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issues of currency...the banks and the corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

- Thomas Jefferson -
JahWarrior is offline  
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Retired Staff
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Spring Grove, Illinois
Posts: 12,486
Bronco Info: 79 Bronco, 47 Binder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger429 View Post
So lemme get this straight. You think that because some whacked out campaign volunteer claims to have been beaten up by an accused mugger because she had a McCain bumper sticker (all of which is false) that it is going to sway the McCain votes? Hey do you think McCain paid her to do this? That would be a great story line and plot you have going there.

What does Palin have to do with it?
Well? I'm just curious to hear your response Bronc_Bustin'. I'm really not sure how that is going to affect the voting. It certainly isn't going to change the way I vote.
Ranger429 is offline  
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,263
Bronco Info: 94 Ford Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger429 View Post
Well? I'm just curious to hear your response Bronc_Bustin'. I'm really not sure how that is going to affect the voting. It certainly isn't going to change the way I vote.
It will not change those that are already decided. McCain is not looking to sway decideds. Whether it affects it or not remains to be seen. I am in the camp that thinks this race is over. Others see it differently. See the blog of Fox News executive VP John Moody:

"It had to happen.

Less than two weeks before we vote for a new president, a white woman says a black man attacked her, then scarred her face, and says there was a political motive for it.

Ashley Todd, a 20-year-old white volunteer for John McCain’s presidential campaign, says she was mugged at an ATM machine in Pittsburgh (my hometown) by a big black man. She further says he threw her down, then disfigured her by carving the letter “B” into her face with a sharp implement when he saw that she supported McCain, not Barack Obama.

Part of the appeal of, and the unspoken tension behind, Senator Obama’s campaign is his transformational status as the first African-American to win a major party’s presidential nomination.

That does not mean that he has erased the mutual distrust between black and white Americans, and this incident could become a watershed event in the 11 days before the election.

If Ms. Todd’s allegations are proven accurate, some voters may revisit their support for Senator Obama, not because they are racists (with due respect to Rep. John Murtha), but because they suddenly feel they do not know enough about the Democratic nominee.

If the incident turns out to be a hoax, Senator McCain’s quest for the presidency is over, forever linked to race-baiting.

For Pittsburgh, a city that has done so much to shape American history over the centuries, another moment of truth is at hand."
Bronc_Bustin' is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Registered User
 
justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 7,952
Bronco Info: 96 XLT/5.0/E4OD
Its amazing what sways voters these days. Is everybody really that stupid or is the media just making shit up.

Quote:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
-Winston Churchill
justin is offline  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,263
Bronco Info: 94 Ford Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin View Post
Its amazing what sways voters these days. Is everybody really that stupid or is the media just making shit up.
Did you read the thread that was started here when the story first broke?
Bronc_Bustin' is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Explorer driving
 
Washburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 4,195
Bronco Info: '97 Explorer Sport 4x4
40 minutes into "The Fox Report With Shepard Smith" they finally mentioned this story on the Faux News Channel. From headline to back page. Course had she been proven right, it would have been breaking news.

A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.
Washburn is offline  
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Owned 20 Years
 
Shadofax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: where havn't I lived? Now in Erie, CO
Posts: 17,118
Bronco Info: 95XLT351 E4OD SAS 44/ARB/Alloy shafts-joints. D60 rear/Detroit. 4wheel disc,37" MTR Kevlar, 4.56etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronc_Bustin' View Post
Whether it affects it or not remains to be seen. I am in the camp that thinks this race is over. Others see it differently.
It is true O is in the lead in the polls. He has way more money to spend. But the lead is surpisingly not that large considering all O's expenditures and a republican president leaving that is not well liked at this point. this just shows how many people really do NOT want to vote for Barack. There just is no other choice if they don't want to vote republican. What a shame.

A win is when the fat lady sings however.

It's crazy that people are so desperate for change, any change, that they would let this total unknown take control of our country. Truly scary.

______________________
Click my supermotors link for tech on TCase, SAS, OBA, Soft Top, Overhead Console, Stock bumper Winch install, much more..:
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/628



Shadofax is offline  
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
 
loarmistead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 'Murrica
Posts: 11,146
Bronco Info: '96 w/ 351, '93 w/ 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadofax View Post
It's crazy that people are so desperate for change, any change, that they would let this total unknown take control of our country. Truly scary.
It's like FDR all over again. Had the American people just re-elected Herbert Hoover (and he not adopted FDR-like policies), the Depression probably would've been over within a couple of years. Instead is went all the way thrugh the 30's, with the industrial buildup of WW2 in the early 40's being our only savior.

‎"In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."
-George Orwell
loarmistead is offline  
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 08:52 PM
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
 
Dirtdigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 10,825
Bronco Info: 2008 Kia Sorento,2002 Ford Sport Trac,98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ,02Envovy XL,2003 F-150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadofax View Post
It is true O is in the lead in the polls. He has way more money to spend. But the lead is surpisingly not that large considering all O's expenditures and a republican president leaving that is not well liked at this point. this just shows how many people really do NOT want to vote for Barack. There just is no other choice if they don't want to vote republican. What a shame.

A win is when the fat lady sings however.

It's crazy that people are so desperate for change, any change, that they would let this total unknown take control of our country. Truly scary.


And that my friend , is the true Bush legacy.
Dirtdigger is offline  
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Seeking Tanelorn
 
Iolaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Orange County, CA.
Posts: 21,135
Bronco Info: Black '90 351 Bronco XLT, 6" Pro Comp stage II, 35" BFG ATs, K&N filter, Warn Premium Hubs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahWarrior View Post
Yeah, pretty interesting... put a guy on ignore, then click his threads? Someone just likes attention I think Jeff and Paul are the first two to ever start a campaign to try and get people to ignore someone in my time at FSB. At lest Jeff sticks to his guns.
I'll click on his threads; I just don't see what he says, or make any attempt to find out. I'm not going to stop participating just because he's involved, that would drive me out of the forum all together, and I won't be driven out.

As for the "campaign," I wasn't the first, nor even the second or third to put him on my ignore list. I just felt that, considering how active we both are - usually in the same threads - I needed a passive tag to explain to others why I wasn't responding to posts immediately surrounding mine - posts that might potentially be addressing me or my comments. I didn't want to have to keep saying "I'm ignoring you."

...and yes, if others follow my lead, then all the better. Shunning a troll is much more productive than reacting to him.

Jeff
I've tried soul-searching, but in doing so I've found some really dark places.

"I may be on the side of the angels - but don’t think for one second that I am one of them."
When all else fails... mutiny.
Iolaus is offline  
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Registered User
 
justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 7,952
Bronco Info: 96 XLT/5.0/E4OD
I just want to know who these people are that they are polling. I get the campaign recordings quite often but not once have I or anybody I know for that matter been polled.

Quote:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
-Winston Churchill
justin is offline  
Reply

  Ford Bronco Forum > Other Forums > Anything Else > News, Politics and Special Interest

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome