Could Kerry BE any more of a hypocrite? - Ford Bronco Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
banned

Bronco Info: 89 XLT, 5.0, E4OD, 6" lift, 35's, headers, magnaflow, optima; 90 EB 5.8, E4OD, 4" lift, 35's, optima
Could Kerry BE any more of a hypocrite?

As I suggested when it debuted, the SwiftVets ad has been kicking Kerry's balls in and making real inroads among those who've seen it.

And what has Kerry's response been? About what I expected... whining and sniveling like a punk, and attacking those who put the ad up... the standard leftist shlock.

The hypocrisy comes in when the little asswipe demands that the president condemn the ad.

So.... when is Kerry going to condemn Soros and moveon.org?

You know he won't. And what he seems incapable of understanding is that he's responded to the SwiftVets in exactly the WRONG way.

This, of course, is yet another reason why the guy shouldn't have been elected dog catcher, let alone president. His hatred and blinding bias against anyone who doesn't engage in hero worship of his exploits shows a lack of mturity on his part, and a narcisstic streak a mile wide. The only thing bigger than his head is is ego.

Instead of the rabid response he's engaged in, he would have been far better off to calmly present his case to the people to let them decide, instead of sending out his little sock-puppet surrogates to mouth the same crap over, and over and over again.

I believe he could have turned this issue, if he had used his head. Instead, he comes across like the Kerry of old, the Kerry sitting in front of and lying to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee about what our troops were doing in Vietnam... the Kerry who sold out his fellow servicemembers.... the Kerry who slandered and libeled us.... the Kerry who aided the enemies of his country.

And, in the end, I believe his inability to properly handle this issue is going to cost him and cost him big.

"DUTY... HONOR... COUNTRY."
Remember Maj Alan Rowe, USMC (4byford) 9/3/04 Semper Fi, Alan.
Remember Sgt Pat Tillman, USA (Airborne Rangers) 4/20/04 Airborne, Pat.

90 Bronco EB 89 Bronco XLT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 04:15 PM
BRONCO FANATIC

Bronco Info: 1988 Ford Bronco XLT 5.0L AOD
Off with his head!

1988 Bronco: | 5.0L | AOD | 35" MT/Rs | 6" Dick Cepek Series II | XD9000i Winch | 2 10" subs/ 6 disc cd changer | Custom Roofrack w/ 3 Hella 4000's | Detroit Locker |

Click here to see my karma
FOR SALE: WARN WINCH BUMPER/GRILL GUARD
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 04:19 PM
search, you #$%@! noob

Bronco Info: broncoless!
guess that's why Bush just publicly condemned the ads and said Kerry served "admirably" and should be proud of his record...is Bush being a "leftist shlock" too? If Bush is defending Kerry's record against the ads, does that make him a "little asswipe" as well?

as far as the ads "kicking Kerry's balls in" and making "real inroads" they've been shown in all of 3 states, Wisconsin, Ohio and W. Virginia, so far and are not even being shown now. now that Bush has condemned the ads, they will likely disappear for good. whatever are you to do 95? your own candidate condemns the ad, will YOU? oh what a predicament this must be for you...now you'll have to remove that silly and obnoxious book cover from your signature.

Senator Bob Dole, a vociferous critic of Kerry's over this very issue, said on CNN "I'd say right now Kerry has the edge. I'm looking at the Electoral College in the battleground states. And even though they didn't get a bounce in the convention, you know, people got to know John Kerry. I think most people liked what they saw. There's a little backlash now because of all the Vietnam thing. But he's probably ahead."

in any event, i think that was a standup thing for Bush to do. it will, i think, raise his standing among voters, but i don't think Bush did it just to get votes, i think he also did it because he felt it was the right thing to do. Bush also condemned the activities of the so-called 527's and called upon Kerry to join him in so doing. we'll have to wait and see if Kerry does the right thing and follows Bush's lead in that regard. no matter which side you are on (liberal communist, like me , or patriotic conservative like 95) i don't think there is any room for these groups in politics.

Dave

- Karma is a boomerang -
post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Shhhh, I'm not here

Bronco Info: '79 Bronco, 4" Superlift, Perf- 408, Holley 670, C6 w/shift kit, 35" Dick Cepek Mud Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by bAdKARma88
Off with his head!
Which one, he can't make sense even if he uses both!
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 04:26 PM
I'll go first

how 'bout we take all the heads off all the people and start over?
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 04:44 PM

Jackhart there is NO WAY that Kerry will "encourage" the ads of 527's such as Move.On and Victory 2004 to stop. If he does and they stop it will only prove that there is more than mere coincidence to their activities. There will be a firmer connection at that point.

Now if Bush has PUBLICLY said to stop and they dchoose not to then a connection to Swift Boats and the Reps doenst exist. My gut is telling me that the Swift Boats will not stop because they are more HateKerry than pro-Bush. Then if the 527's continue to attack Bush AFTER BOTH have called for the stop then the game begins.

Does this sound like they will stop the ads:

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth founder Roy Hoffman issued a statement Monday afternoon saying his organization will not curb its attacks.

"It would make no difference if John Kerry were a Republican, Democrat or an Independent, Swift Boat Veterans would still be speaking the truth concerning John Kerry's military service record in Vietnam, his actions after returning home and his lack of qualifications to be the next commander in chief," the statement said, adding that the group "remains dedicated to its mission."

Yep HateKerry is up and running. Beautiful aint it

94 E.B. ZF 5 Sp Conversion / SAS in process
Corley Body Works Street Rods/ Classic Restoration- PPG/ House of Kolor Certified Paint System.
.001% Owner, I own the bender! Need paint or body? Just ask.
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 05:19 PM
I'll go first

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart
liberal communist, like me ,
are you really a liberal communist or do you just play one here on FSB?
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 05:47 PM
search, you #$%@! noob

i am a registered Republican, Flamudslinger, and in fact i will be meeting one of our other fsb members at the RNC in NYC next week. i said that comment in jest, because my good pal 95bxl has valiantly tried to pin that label on me ever since i said something mildly negative in response to one of his daily pro-Bush, i hatekerrythatasshole, postings here. i've now turned that into somewhat of a comedy routine. i'm sure he'll jump back in here shortly and start ranting about the lunatic, delusional leftwing, why don't i just admit i love kerry stance he seems to think i've taken, but the truth is, i am now in these threads simply to poke fun at the ultraconservative rightwing fanatical positions some of these guys take. i wish we had a third candidate to choose from (i can't bring myself to vote for nader, i actually didn't think the Corvair was so bad ), neither one of these guys impresses me much.

Dave

- Karma is a boomerang -
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 07:05 PM
I'll go first

Quote:
i am a registered Republican, i wish we had a third candidate to choose from (i can't bring myself to vote for nader), neither one of these guys impresses me much.
If I were to describe myself politically that would be the statement I would use.

I wonder if there are others of us out there? Surely we can't be alone. How will we make contact? Do you think 95 will send his ultraconservative rightwing fanatics to snuff us out?

Keep up the barbs. It's too funny that you can get somebody that wound up over the net.
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 07:49 PM
search, you #$%@! noob

yes, i think there are lots of us out there. millions and millions of us. i think they call us the "swing" voters. we vote with our consciences and not necessarily by strict party affiliation - which make elections like this one completely unpredictable. how do we make contact? i guess one by one at places like this, the local diner, car meets, little joey's soccer game, etc. etc. and yes, trust me, 95 and company are like darth vader and his stormtroopers - the evil empire will never, ever rest until people like you and me, and chewbacca, are silenced. which won't happen on this board.

Dave

- Karma is a boomerang -
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Banned

Bronco Info: '89 EB, 45K coil, F250 springs, CatCo, ProForce, duals, 9mm wires, Warn hubs, rust free tailgate
I can see where this thread is headed.
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
banned

Bronco Info: 89 XLT, 5.0, E4OD, 6" lift, 35's, headers, magnaflow, optima; 90 EB 5.8, E4OD, 4" lift, 35's, optima
I knew Jackhart would weigh in on this, tending to disprove two things he wants us all to believe:

1. That he doesn’t take me “seriously.” (And why did you lie about that?)
2. That he is exactly what he says he isn’t… a Kerry supporter.

There is, of course, a third option, but that’s too horrific to contemplate. Now, on to more destruction:

Jackhart entertained us thusly:

Quote:
guess that's why Bush just publicly condemned the ads and said Kerry served "admirably" and should be proud of his record...
To which I wisely and accurately responded:

What the president does or does not do changes Kerry’s level of hypocrisy not one wit. But then, you knew that, right?

The point of my initial post on this thread was to point out that Kerry has failed to do, and absolutely will NOT do, what he demands of the President.

Hopefully, when you read it THIS time, your reading comprehension will improve to the point that you understand the phrases: “The hypocrisy comes in when the little asswipe demands that the president condemn the ad. So.... when is Kerry going to condemn Soros and moveon.org?”

However, in response to your off-topic poser, I say thus:

The President is entitled to his opinion, as I am mine. In fact, I’ll even go so far to say that you are even entitled to yours, no matter how flawed it may be.

But as for me, I tend to side with Senator Dole's perspective on Senator Kerry. You don’t mind awfully, do you?

Jackhart then bizarrely posted:
Quote:
is Bush being a "leftist shlock" too? If Bush is defending Kerry's record against the ads, does that make him a "little asswipe" as well?
Again, I’m hoping by now that you’ve schooled yourself enough to tell the difference between what I’ve written about, and what you’re talking about, because, of course, they’re not even vaguely related.

That said, the President is doing what a politician should do: staying above the fray. I note, for example, no condemnation on your part of Kerry’s utterly idiotic claim that the Bush Campaign is coordinating with SwiftVets, a total violation of federal campaign law.

Kerry’s cowardly actions in Vietnam are not the subject of this thread: his hypocrisy is. And, as I’ve already stated, the Presidents decision to “defend” Kerry’s war record does nothing to effect that…. Does it?

Jackhart then confirms his ignorance by telling us:

Quote:
as far as the ads "kicking Kerry's balls in" and making "real inroads" they've been shown in all of 3 states, Wisconsin, Ohio and W. Virginia, so far and are not even being shown now.
To which I accurately respond by pointing out that:

The ads have not been in rotation anywhere but those three states. But EVERY news program has been playing them, and EVERY news program is talking about them and their effectiveness is self-evident to anyone who knows a damned thing about politics which you, obviously, do not: If the ads were NOT effective, then Kerry and his minions wouldn’t have uttered a sound about them!

I would have thought that an alleged double attendee to Republican National Conventions would have known enough about politics to at least have some vague understanding that candidates do not respond to negative ads when they’re having no effect. To do so is to do what Kerry obviously did NOT want to do, but is too damned dumb to avoid, and that is make this the number one political topic in the nation and make their book the number one best seller on Amazon.

But, I suppose, since you, allegedly, “don’t give a rat’s ass about politics,” maybe I’m giving you too much credit.

Quote:
now that Bush has condemned the ads, they will likely disappear for good.
Nonsense, of course. The ads will continue, with more in the pipeline. Sheesh.

Quote:
whatever are you to do 95?
Besides continuing to bust your chops, you mean?

Quote:
your own candidate condemns the ad, will YOU? oh what a predicament this must be for you...now you'll have to remove that silly and obnoxious book cover from your signature.
No… since the ads are true. You like the book cover? Oh, sorry, it puts a boot up your boy’s ass…. I can see why it pisses you leftists off.

Quote:
Senator Bob Dole, a vociferous critic of Kerry's over this very issue, said on CNN "I'd say right now Kerry has the edge. I'm looking at the Electoral College in the battleground states. And even though they didn't get a bounce in the convention, you know, people got to know John Kerry. I think most people liked what they saw. There's a little backlash now because of all the Vietnam thing. But he's probably ahead."
Was that before or after he said: “"three Purple Hearts and never bled that I know of. I mean, they're all superficial wounds."

Odd that Kerry’s so concerned about this, then, isn’t it… I mean, being “ahead” and all that. And, Mr. Dole would cheerfully tell you that, among veterans, this ad does precisely what I said it WOULD do.

See, jackhart, you need to understand… the SwiftVets are right in what they’re doing even if Bush loses. But, thanks for asking.

Quote:
in any event, i think that was a standup thing for Bush to do. it will, i think, raise his standing among voters, but i don't think Bush did it just to get votes, i think he also did it because he felt it was the right thing to do. Bush also condemned the activities of the so-called 527's and called upon Kerry to join him in so doing. we'll have to wait and see if Kerry does the right thing and follows Bush's lead in that regard.
Is that REALLY even a question?

Quote:
no matter which side you are on (liberal communist, like me , or patriotic conservative like 95) i don't think there is any room for these groups in politics.
But your hero doesn’t share that perspective, does he?

"DUTY... HONOR... COUNTRY."
Remember Maj Alan Rowe, USMC (4byford) 9/3/04 Semper Fi, Alan.
Remember Sgt Pat Tillman, USA (Airborne Rangers) 4/20/04 Airborne, Pat.

90 Bronco EB 89 Bronco XLT
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 09:29 PM
search, you #$%@! noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 BXL
I knew Jackhart would weigh in on this, tending to disprove two things he wants us all to believe:

1. That he doesn’t take me “seriously.” (And why did you lie about that?)

in case you missed it above, i likened you to darth vader and the stormtroopers.
2. That he is exactly what he says he isn’t… a Kerry supporter.

you see Flamudslinger, what did i tell you?? at least he's consistent in his flawed analysis

There is, of course, a third option, but that’s too horrific to contemplate. Now, on to more destruction:

Jackhart entertained us thusly:

To which I wisely and accurately responded:

95's favorite method of argument, if you can call it that, is to pat himself on the back for a job well done. apparently he is the only one who thinks so, however.

What the president does or does not do changes Kerry’s level of hypocrisy not one wit. But then, you knew that, right?

if you mean to publicly acknowledge that the ads were lies, and to say that kerry served with valor, why yes, i did know that. kerry called on bush to condemn the ads, and bush did. if you call that hypocrisy, then i stand by my statements that you are delusional.

The point of my initial post on this thread was to point out that Kerry has failed to do, and absolutely will NOT do, what he demands of the President.

Kerry asked Bush to condemn this particular ad. over which there is considerable debate as to the veracity of the Swift boat group's claims. show me where Bush has asked Kerry to condemn a PARTICULAR ad. you can't. you just want the $63 million campaign by other 527 groups against Bush in general to stop. as does Bush.

Hopefully, when you read it THIS time, your reading comprehension will improve to the point that you understand the phrases: “The hypocrisy comes in when the little asswipe demands that the president condemn the ad. So.... when is Kerry going to condemn Soros and moveon.org?”

take your own advice and carefully reread the above paragraph. i can write it in crayon again so perhaps you can understand it. see where you wrote "the ad?" do you grasp the difference betweeen a particular ad and the entire 527 movement?

However, in response to your off-topic poser, I say thus:

The President is entitled to his opinion, as I am mine. In fact, I’ll even go so far to say that you are even entitled to yours, no matter how flawed it may be.

and i grant you the same courtesy, however flawed yours may be. as voltaire said, "i may not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it."

But as for me, I tend to side with Senator Dole's perspective on Senator Kerry. You don’t mind awfully, do you?

Nope, not at all. In fact, I even see merit in Dole's perspective when he said'"I mean, one day [Kerry's] saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons. The next day [Kerry's] standing there, 'I want to be president because I'm a Vietnam veteran." Now that is a valid argument, and after hearing Kerry speak about those atrocities in 1971, in which he himself admits committing some, I thus see a guy who was either lying in 1971, or shouldn't be President if he committed war crimes. See 95, I can point out Kerry bads.

Jackhart then bizarrely posted:

Again, I’m hoping by now that you’ve schooled yourself enough to tell the difference between what I’ve written about, and what you’re talking about, because, of course, they’re not even vaguely related.

you called Kerry a leftist shlock for attacking those who put up the ad. when Bush condemns the ad, does it so confuse your simple mind that I asked if you considered him a leftist shlock also?

similarly, you called Kerry an asswipe for asking Bush to condemn the ad. when Bush did, again, you can't make the connection, can you? i'll try to keep these types of references to a minimum in the future so that even simpletons such as yourself can understand them.

That said, the President is doing what a politician should do: staying above the fray.

I note, for example, no acknowledgement on your part of my praise for Bush in so doing.

I note, for example, no condemnation on your part of Kerry’s utterly idiotic claim that the Bush Campaign is coordinating with SwiftVets, a total violation of federal campaign law.

oh the trial on that is over? you mean i missed the part where the Swift boat group got much of its initial financing from two men who had supported the political endeavors of Bush and his father, Texas real estate executive Harlan Crow and Texas home builder Bob J. Perry? I guessed I missed the testimony at trial where Karl Rove called Mr. Perry a close friend of the President's. Oh and I can't believe I missed the part of the trial where it was shown that Kenneth Cordier, a retired colonel on President Bush's veterans advisory panel, appeared in the Swift boat group's latest ad. Did they cover how Cordier was forced to resign from that position. Wow, I can't believe Kerry was actually convicted of that violation.

Kerry’s cowardly actions in Vietnam are not the subject of this thread: his hypocrisy is. And, as I’ve already stated, the Presidents decision to “defend” Kerry’s war record does nothing to effect that…. Does it?

i guess if $63 million was being spent by 527's against me, i would gladly condemn one ad against my opponent and say, let him condemn ALL ads against me. you call that kerry hypocrisy? i call that smart politics on the part of GB.

Jackhart then confirms his ignorance by telling us:

To which I accurately respond by pointing out that:

The ads have not been in rotation anywhere but those three states.

i just said that. when you say it, it's "accurate." when i say it, it's "ignorant." anyone seeing a pattern here?

But EVERY news program has been playing them, and EVERY news program is talking about them and their effectiveness is self-evident to anyone who knows a damned thing about politics which you, obviously, do not: If the ads were NOT effective, then Kerry and his minions wouldn’t have uttered a sound about them!

really? is that why a cbs news poll this week shows 53% of the nation feels we are headed in the wrong direction with Bush? oh i forgot, it's "self-evident," that means if you say so, it must be true! now i understand.

I would have thought that an alleged double attendee to Republican National Conventions would have known enough about politics to at least have some vague understanding that candidates do not respond to negative ads when they’re having no effect.

i would have thought an alleged political consultant would understand that a negative ad such as this one could become a snowball big enough to decide the election, however small the snowball may be now.

To do so is to do what Kerry obviously did NOT want to do, but is too damned dumb to avoid,

um, could you repeat that in English please?

and that is make this the number one political topic in the nation and make their book the number one best seller on Amazon.

it IS. and it needs to be discussed. i think Kerry was damned either way he handled it. had to respond strongly or it would be an admittance he did what they said. however, say it too strong, and now it's in the forefront. he is in a "wicket" as Bob Dole said earlier about Kerry. Gosh I like that Bob Dole's quotes.

But, I suppose, since you, allegedly, “don’t give a rat’s ass about politics,” maybe I’m giving you too much credit.

i saw you steal my quote in that other thread, but at least you apologized.

Nonsense, of course. The ads will continue, with more in the pipeline. Sheesh.

i think the more the ads continue, with Bush condemning them, the less effective they will be. will be an interesting hindight analysis after the election

Besides continuing to bust your chops, you mean?

well of course you will continue to do that. i mean, darth vader doesn't stop chasing luke skywalker, does he? wait a second. does this mean that you...are my...if you tell me to join the dark side, 95, that it's not too late, i will die.

No… since the ads are true. You like the book cover? Oh, sorry, it puts a boot up your boy’s ass…. I can see why it pisses you leftists off.

ah yes, my boy, my boy. did i tell you that we were BOTH in East Hampton this weekend? and remember, i am not a leftist, i am a "delusional left wing communist." please, if you are going to label me, do it correctly.

Was that before or after he said: “"three Purple Hearts and never bled that I know of. I mean, they're all superficial wounds."

ah yes, now back to Dole, my boy. i had forgotten that Dole was THERE when Kerry received those wounds and saw it himself.

Odd that Kerry’s so concerned about this, then, isn’t it… I mean, being “ahead” and all that.

guess you never saw a ninth inning comeback

And, Mr. Dole would cheerfully tell you that, among veterans, this ad does precisely what I said it WOULD do.

[gomer pyle voice on] well golly-eeee sarge. [gomer off] now i see why they pay you the big bucks. let me change your screen name to captain obvious.

See, jackhart, you need to understand… the SwiftVets are right in what they’re doing even if Bush loses.

why? even Hoffman is either lying now or then. which is it?

But, thanks for asking.

Is that REALLY even a question?

i didn't see a question mark. in English, a question mark in indicative of a question

But your hero doesn’t share that perspective, does he?
Bob Dole is my hero! I like his quotes!!

Dave

- Karma is a boomerang -
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 09:44 PM

Bronco Info: None :(
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.

I am lost in lala land for the time being.
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 11:37 PM
All this mud, no trucks?!

Bronco Info: No Bko anymore, 99 Cougar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrATEX
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.

Take his driver's license!

~Critter

Dammit's Superford

Quote:
Originally Posted by willjones4
ever since I quit smokin pot a few years back I cant get into stupid chit like that
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Govt. paid Admin.

Bronco Info: '90 Custom, 302, AOD, 4.56's, 33x12.5 studded Duratracs, TTB Aussie Locker
Garage
Quote:
i wish we had a third candidate to choose from (i can't bring myself to vote for nader, i actually didn't think the Corvair was so bad ), neither one of these guys impresses me much.
SEE MY SIG!!!

post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 02:06 AM
BRONCO FANATIC

Bronco Info: 1988 Ford Bronco XLT 5.0L AOD
Quote:
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.

1988 Bronco: | 5.0L | AOD | 35" MT/Rs | 6" Dick Cepek Series II | XD9000i Winch | 2 10" subs/ 6 disc cd changer | Custom Roofrack w/ 3 Hella 4000's | Detroit Locker |

Click here to see my karma
FOR SALE: WARN WINCH BUMPER/GRILL GUARD
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 08:59 AM
tired of your sh!t

Bronco Info: NYOFB
Quote:
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.
wow....now there's a serviceman capable of putting forth some real compelling wisdom as to the choices he may make in the field or on the ballot.

2 in the creamer...1 in the steamer
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 10:29 AM
All this mud, no trucks?!

Bronco Info: No Bko anymore, 99 Cougar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBS!
wow....now there's a serviceman capable of putting forth some real compelling wisdom as to the choices he may make in the field or on the ballot.

what do you expect out of the airforce?

~Critter

Dammit's Superford

Quote:
Originally Posted by willjones4
ever since I quit smokin pot a few years back I cant get into stupid chit like that
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-24-2004, 10:36 AM
search, you #$%@! noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xPepe`
SEE MY SIG!!!
sorry pepe, i forgot about him, no offense, that guy actually seems pretty cool. i like his laissez-faire policy about government, but he will never get big business behind him with those environmental policies in place, and thus he will never score big in an election. you gotta make some compromises to get those union votes, right? i don't like his ideas about turning over federal parkland to the greenies, contracts or no contracts. but alot of his other ideas are good.

Dave

- Karma is a boomerang -

Ford Bronco Forum > Other Forums > Anything Else > News, Politics and Special Interest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode