Cambridge/Solo or what TTB lift? - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-24-2016, 11:25 PM

Bronco Info: 94 F150 8ft 4x4 4.9L, E4OD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threat Motorsports View Post
I still enjoy playing with metal. Don't like hearing old news though especially with how long wait times are with some of the bigger companies.

What's the material thickness for the various parts of those radius arms? (And if it's not A36, what is it?) I'm looking to build myself a (second) set of extended arms and was wondering what you guys are using since supposedly it holds up to high speed desert use

'94 F150, 4.9L, lunchbox locker, extended RAs, 66" leafs, manual steering
...................____ ___
_________ ||__,\\___\\,_____
|]__/---\__||__ ||/---\_[-\==/-]
_ __(o))-0---))_ _(o))-----o))______________
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2016, 01:14 AM

Bronco Info: 1990 XLT, under going a 351 swap, AOD, stock gears, 33s, no lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threat Motorsports View Post
I still enjoy playing with metal. Don't like hearing old news though especially with how long wait times are with some of the bigger companies.

How much does this setup cost?
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2016, 11:53 AM

Bronco Info: 1989 XLT 5.8 C6 C&T Coilovers Bypasses 35s Methods PRPs
Garage
Have needed to update so im glad someone bumped this thread.

I found myself getting started on my gofast build and was looking to go c&t, radius arms, etc. the whole 9. I needed it done in a quick time frame and wound up using Dave (Threat), I'm glad I did. He knocked my beams out in a day, even faster than I could get down there to pick them up. I wound up using Solo radius arms on my rig because it was convenient and once again I was on a time frame. Fast forward a few md ore months and I'm going coilovers and bypasses on my rig. Of all the TTB go fast guys (Threat, Southwest, Solo, Camburg, ETC) I have always liked Daves and the Southwest coilover mount the best, Solo was doing a sale for $600 on theirs, so I hit Dave up and asked if he'd knock $100 off the price of his, he responded by knocking off $200 and matching Solo's sale price. Awesome customer service and as you can see by the picture the quality is there too. Stoked to pick mine up next week and get these coilovers on in time for dez season.

1989 XLT 5.8 C6 Threat C&T, Solo Radius Arms, Bilsteins, PRPs, 35s

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-29-2016, 11:56 AM

Bronco Info: 1989 XLT 5.8 C6 C&T Coilovers Bypasses 35s Methods PRPs
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrewz View Post
How much does this setup cost?
The plating, uniballs and heims will set you back a little bit further than most, but worth the upgrade. I went heimed on the radius arms and wish I would have paid extra to have Dave do the uniball and plating on my beams while he had them. Not sure what he sells them for, but Solo's kit starts at $1700ish and hes usually a little cheaper. Also, Solo arms don't come boxed.

1989 XLT 5.8 C6 Threat C&T, Solo Radius Arms, Bilsteins, PRPs, 35s
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 11:11 PM

Bronco Info: 1990 XLT, under going a 351 swap, AOD, stock gears, 33s, no lift.
I wanted to keep mine stock width and was eyeing threat or solo. I haven't taken mine to the desert yet. I originally bought it to just have a camping vehicle and light off-roading. Been snooping the gfb site, met a couple of members and now I want a full gfb. I wanted it ready for this season but I don't think it's gonna happen. I'm gonna try to get out to the desert with my stock suspension just to see if it's something I like. 10k on a stage 4 solo kit installed isn't something I wanna jump into before I know if I even like "the scene".

Your setup sounds like it's gonna be fun and you got it done on a pretty short fuse, which for me means there's still hope!
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 1978 Round headlight, 351M,C6, 9", 44/1991, 445 FE, t19, 205, Dana 60/70, MAF, Moet's
Garage
Thanks for the chime in but I succumbed to the D60 swap, well I have a huge pile of parts anyhow LOL.

Ford Bronco Forum > Bronco Discussions > BroncoSpeed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode