Today had its ups and downs. I will start with the downs.
1. We couldn't get the cam bearings in because some of the pieces need to be resized on the installer my dad made, so he is going to do that at work tomorrow.
2. Not getting the cam bearings in means nothing else got put on the block.
Now for the ups
1. Got the heads all put together. (Valves, valve springs, keepers)
2. Finally had time to wash my DD (87' Ford Ranger), it was kinda muddy.
3. Watched the "Muddin'" videos from gouletfilms.com! These vids are awesome and "Mud-Nut" is a badass truck, definatly my inspiration. Check out the vids!
Sooo, hopefully my dad wont be too tired to put the cam bearings in tomorrow, because if we can that, then i can do a lot of the rest myself. The engine should be completely assembled by the end of the week and hopefully in the bronco next weekend!!
Just some pics of the heads.
Edelbrock valve springs