Okay I will start out by saying that chassis exit headers SUCK on these broncos!
9 hours or cutting, grinding, fitting, welding, and sweating later... the exhaust is done
the tailpipes dont exit as well as I would like, so those have to be adjusted and maybe make some pieces to straighten that out. We routed the pipe in front of the muffler from the headers the best way we could think of, and it actually didn't turn out too bad.
take a look
taced in place
All welded up
Also, here is the brains behind the whole operation. This is my dad, and I can't thank him enough for all he does for me. I have learned so much from him and this bronco would probably be scrap if it wasn't for him. He's not on this site, but I couldn't ask for a better dad!
Hold up, I'm not done yet!
I also got my temperature gauge all hooked up too
Okay that's all for today
Tomorrow I plan to take a leaf out of both sides in the back to level the truck out and soften the ride a little bit, it's a little stiff in the rear.