Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

94 Bronco Build

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  f150inline 
#1 ·
So I finally got a Bronco, and I picked it up bone stock and rust free (at least I though it was). Here it is as purchased.

I started off by replacing the rusted out core support.

It also had a manifold leak so I replaced it with a full stainless system, JBA shorty headers, Bassani catted Y pipe and a magnaflow muffler.

I also swapped the triplesix built bumper from my old truck onto the bronco.

Put on some warn hubs and leveling kit to compensate for the extra weight of the bumper.

Next came the soft top and some 33inch duratracs on method double standards.

I took it up to the mountains with some friends and did some exploring.

Currently I am dynamatting the floor and putting in vinyl flooring.

See less See more
#6 ·
Sharp looking Bronco. :thumbup Really like the Methods.. ..black looks great with that color. Did you use and add a leaf on the rear as well?

#8 ·
Ok...was just wondering....your sitting pretty level there. I did jbg 2" coils, and a 2.5" aal in back, and I have quite a bit more rake than you.

#9 ·
Finished up the front floor with vinyl, I used about 8 sheets of dynamat plus a little extra from the 9th to fill any gaps. The dynamat makes a huge difference in sound reduction, and there is a clear split between the front area and the undynamatted bed in the amount of noise.

I also installed a Warn Zeon 10S. I went synthetic for weight savings and ease of handling.

The hardest part of the install was putting the rope into the spool, warn supplied a zip tie to pull it through but that broke on the first pull. I used a coat hanger instead and since I could get extra leverage it went through no problem.

Next up I'm putting a grizzly locker in the rear and dynamatting the bed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.