Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Ocotillo Wells/Superstition/Plaster City

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Desolate_Motorsports 
#1 ·
The Ocotillo area is about an hour east from San Diego, so it's usually my go to spot for a weekend. Its a fun place with a ton of versatile terrain. Ocotillo Wells has a mix of washes, mud hills, and even a designated 4x4 area called "Truck Haven". It has everything you need to get your fix. Its located in North East OW. Its got Waterfalls, rock crawl runs, flex tests, easy to extremely advanced obstacles everywhere! Definitely worth making a trip. Its located on Google maps for anyone interested that hasn't gone before.

Superstition is a Dune range about 40 minutes South from Truck Haven. Its not the size of Glamis but its location is what makes it special. It has a "Drag Hill" called Sand Damn that gets pummeled by big horsepower and is a cool place to tail gate or try to race up.

Plaster City is the the low lying flats just south of Superstition that hosts many offroad races that you BroncoSpeed guys are into. Its fun for its high speed washes and woops.

This whole area is badass place. You can hit all 3 in one day if your ambitious. I go out almost every weekend in the winter, so let me know if you want to meet up sometime! Sorry if your snoring, thought this might be useful to someone curious about the area.

See less See more
#5 ·
I've been out there many times. If you search on here for the peteyg prethanksgiving runs you will find quite a few pic of the guys that used to meet out there every year.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.