I have read through this forum and it's been a wealth of information but I still have some questions that I couldn't find answers for. Since the previous owner removed everything emissions and trashed it all I've been picking everything I can find out of the junkyard. Picture is my emissions sticker that I have a couple of questions about.
1. It looks like I should have two charcoal canisters and not the normal of one that I've seen, can anyone confirm this?
2. Four port VCV located on top of the thermostat housing, what color/temp should this be?
3. Two port VCV located on the side of the thermostat housing, what color/temp should this be? I believe it should be green.
4. Dashed lines on emissions sticker, I'm thinking that these items were "optional"? I'm I correct on this or off in left field?
5. What is A and B pointing out other than a connection?
Thanks for the help.
3G Alt. Upgrade, Duel Batteries, 351M bored .030 over with Edlebrock cam and intake, C-6 w/AO4D internals, 3" lift w/RS 9000, 33x12.50 MTR's, Saginaw PS Pump Conversion, On Board Air, Detroit Locker, Hydro Boost Brake System, Altimeter from a CH-46D, Map Light from a MH-53E.
U. S. Government - Wasting paper and keeping Lumber Jacks gainfully employed since 1776.