BRONCO CATALOGS YOU SHOULD HAVE... - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
 1Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-14-2008, 01:28 PM

Bronco Info: 96 Bronco XL 5.0 E4OD, Man Xfer/Hubs
Garage
the on line versions are good tho; can save item and later, compare it to other sources for prices, shipping costs etc.
sometimes I print or rip page and take it to a local non auto zone or napa parts store and try to get em to match or beat prices incl S&H

See my partially recovered Bronco web site ...Will need to clean up dead links & add many more new links some day. Thanks to Mr. Schwim!
THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: To much to list look at my supermotors site
just checking if anyone know where I can get parts for 1985 E-series van Im working on one and really need the vent glass assembly on both sides for the front doors

1996 Bronco now 514 efi bigblock(was 351 sc) E40D sas D-60 and 10.25 5.38gears 46 claws http://www.superford.org/registry/ve...dex.php?vID=26
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 08:10 AM

Garage
add:
Smittybilt© - Ford bumpers, nerfs, guards, etc.; apparently assets sold were their Outland Group; have contacted them for clarification (July 24, 2006 by PRWeb - "...The Great American Group will be handling the liquidation of all the Smittybilt Outland Automotive Group, Inc. assets. The accounts receivable will not be a part of the sale...)

See my partially recovered Bronco web site ...Will need to clean up dead links & add many more new links some day. Thanks to Mr. Schwim!
THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!

post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-24-2008, 11:35 AM

Garage
I have a few more for y'all;
FREE PARTS CATALOGS; mostly for Bronco/Ford, but some for other makes
List of companies in my Parts Section; see the Link for URLs:

Auveco® - Bronco & Ford door hinges, trim panel retainer pins, hardware, body bolts, u nuts, etc.

Daystar - Bronco/Ford truck bushings, shackles, lifts, etc.

Dee Zee- Bronco/Ford truck nerfs, tool boxes, hood protectors, mud flaps, etc.

IDIDIT® - 78-79 steering columns

Metro Moulded Parts - rubber restoration parts & Bronco/Ford truck weather stripping

Jobrite - new & used Bronco/ F series body parts & components

Transtar - Bronco/Ford truck automatic & manual transmission rebuild kits; torque converters, valve bodies, solenoids, pressure switches, U joints, connectors & harnesses; order their catalog

roadcatalogs.com - some free catalogs for performance parts & accessories; get a bigger mail box tho!

FYI on Body parts; look for CAPA Certified;
The Certified Automotive Parts Association (CAPA) is a non-profit organization established in 1987 to develop and oversee a test program guaranteeing the suitability and quality of automotive parts. CAPA encourages competition in the marketplace in the hope that their program will ultimately reduce expense to the consumer and the industry while increasing and assuring part quality.
CAPA DATA BASE SEARCH type in Bronco
---
And in my PARTS Section, Use your browser's "Find" feature to search for the firms that offer print catalogs applicable to our Bronco/Ford truck parts; some may charge or credit cost to your order...I have inserted "order their catalog" where applicable, so search for "catalog"

THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:00 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 bronco
I love the links, thank you.

Ranger, i love you black and silver bronc. mine is similar but the paint scheme is off a bit.

2-1978 Bronco ranger xlt's one stock, one not.
1-1978 F250 CC Custom, soon to be XLT
post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-16-2009, 08:07 AM

Garage
ADD:
Steele Rubber Products - Bronco/Ford truck weather stripping & rubber

THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-18-2009, 09:04 AM

Garage
Scratch from the FREE Catalog List; (prob due to the economic conditions)
Jobrite - new & used Bronco/ F series body parts & components & PCI
PCI, Inc. - exhaust parts & accessories, air check valves, stainless steel flex tubes for DIY EGR tubes, A.I.R., Catalytic Converter, EGR tubes, etc.; w/Ford part numbers - order their catalog - very helpul tech person!!!! their products are also sold by NAPA, etc.
Raybuck - Bronco/Ford truck body parts - fill in CONTACT US form for their newsletter

Changes to Free;
Auto Krafters - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories; now has Bronco catalog (78-79); $5.00 fees valid only in United States Of America. Canadian Catalog requests require a $6.00 fee; Catalogs ordered with other items totaling over $20 (before shipping), are free
Auveco® - Bronco & Ford door hinges, trim panel retainer pins, hardware, body bolts, u nuts, etc.; Catalogs are available only through authorized Auveco distributors
Blue Oval Truck Parts - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories; $5.00 This amount will be reimbursed with first order
Classic Auto Parts (Formerly, Obsolete Ford Parts) - Bronco/Ford truck parts to 79 w/Ford part numbers; $5.00 for postage
The Paddock Parts - Bronco/Ford parts up to 86; Canadian residents will be charged a $5 fee and a $10 fee will be charged for all other International catalog orders for shipping and handling
WAI® (Wetherill Associates, Inc. waiglobal.com) - alternators & starters; Contact your WRS or WAI Authorized Distributor to obtain your WAI's Fastfind CD-ROM
see my prev post here on Page 1 for hot Links to above companies

THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 02:10 AM

http://www.centechwire.com/catalog/index.html Use Centech wire harnesses, they are awesome, and not very expensive for complete re-wires.

78 Bronco/f600/crewcab, 5ton rockwells,460,t-136-27 air shift,c6not done!
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 11:25 PM

Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie
Why isn't FSB listed on the referral section of LMC's catalog request form?
post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 09:30 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
I didn't see http://www.rockauto.com listed. The website is awesome. You can click down to the 79 Bronco (as an example), and it lists every single part available. Bought wheel studs from them recently, and they were way cheaper than anywhere else. Another example: they sell the inside and outside window weatherproofing strip for the tailgate for $15 each. I can't find this part for any cheaper than $45-$50 anywhere else. Definitely worth checking out.
I have Rock listed in my broncolinks.com Parts Section, but this thread is for Free Catalogs.

I do agree w/you on their website, product listing and prices!

Esp. where they offer the Motorcraft parts (w/ Ford part numbers) along with some aftermarket supplier parts and often, images of the part.

In fact, I just posted one of their MC WS wiper Blade Links in another thread.

Also, see the
Rock Auto eBay Store (rockautollc) - parts & accessories incl. some Motorcraft® parts w/Ford part numbers & illustrations

be well!

THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 10:58 AM

Garage
no problem James... be well!

THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-09-2011, 11:21 AM

Bronco Info: 1978 Bronco
WILD HORSES CATALOG

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/catalog_request

Just got a new one done. Download for free.

WILD HORSES 4X4
209-400-7200, 1045 S. Cherokee Ln, Lodi CA 95240
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/specials_FS
www.wildhorses4x4.com
post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 04:18 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 bronco lifted
lmc is laid out nicely i have bought all my special item parts from there
post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 12:06 PM

Bronco Info: 1979
Thanks for the links,

I've bought from LMC and Classic Auto Parts so far. Classic is here in OKC so I just drove across town and picked up what I needed and skimmed around the store. They've got all sorts of parts, lots of reproductions that aren't the best quality but it's whats available.
post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 04:17 PM

Bronco Info: Ford Bronco RANGER XLT 1979
hello my name is Leo and I live in Ushuaia (Argentina), I own a 1979 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT and would need a contact page or to buy parts for the restoration and off-road equipment of my great love BRONCO 79. in this area I have no way to restore it as the BRONCO are few persons who walk here. thank you very much and greetings to all from the south over south
post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 04:24 PM

Bronco Info: 81 Bronco 351M c6 SAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ushuaiafaro View Post
hello my name is Leo and I live in Ushuaia (Argentina), I own a 1979 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT and would need a contact page or to buy parts for the restoration and off-road equipment of my great love BRONCO 79. in this area I have no way to restore it as the BRONCO are few persons who walk here. thank you very much and greetings to all from the south over south
I would pm abrojal he's in Argentina too the group he wheels with have plenty of broncos might be able to point you in the right direction

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 PM

Bronco Info: Ford Bronco RANGER XLT 1979
hello Abrojal know and live in Buenos Aires I need is to find a store that sells accessories and I sent them to me by USPS to Argentina in Argentina accessories cost much more than in the U.S. and costs and find the missing that are scarce amount of broncos here.
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 05-30-2013, 12:11 PM

Bronco Info: 1979 ford bronco custom 351 w
Thanks

Thanks I have some of these but need to get the rest
post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-14-2013, 08:46 PM

Bronco Info: 1979 Bronco Ranger XLT on 39.5"x15"/15 SS TSL's 400m 6.6L, Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650 carb, Edelbrock
Good List

1979 Bronco Ranger XLT on 39.5"x15"/15 SS TSL's
400m 6.6L, NP435/NP205, Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650 carb, Edelbrock 400 performer Intake, Str8 headers, MSD Coil & Cap, 9" No Block Lift- 6/3,Warn Premium Hubs, Detroit Lockers,Pro Comp 9000 Shocks,BDS Stabilizers...
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013, 03:17 PM

Garage
yo,
for companies that ship parts outside USA;

National Parts Depot
http://www.npdlink.com/store/pages/int_ship_policies.html"International Shipping Policies
To place an International order:
If you live outside the US, Canada or Puerto Rico, and wish to place an order, you may either submit an order through our online ordering shopping cart, or email export@npdlink.com, or phone our Foreign Order desk at 352-861-8700, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm eastern standard time. Due to the dynamic nature of international commerce, our shipping methods and rates, as well as estimated delivery times, must be quoted on an individual basis. No matter which method you use to submit an order, you will be contacted by our Export Department to assist you through the process.

Orders may be paid by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Western Union Quick Collect. Fund Wire Transfers may be arranged.

If you do not have a recent catalog, please follow the online Catalog Request link, and we will promptly send you our current edition free of charge.

International Shipping charges:
Orders destined outside the lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico): You will be charged the actual cost of shipping your order. The $300 Free Shipping policy does not apply. (Customer will be responsible for all duties and import taxes)

"Please note: All duty charges, brokerage fees & any taxes are calculated and collected in the country of delivery."
Orders destined for Canada:
Add 20% for shipping but not less than $15.00 for minimum shipping. Oversized items will be subject to an additional $14.00 per item. The $300.00 free shipping policy does not apply. US funds only.

"Please note: All duty charges, brokerage fees & any taxes are calculated and collected in the country of delivery."
International Backorders:
Ordinarily, we ship every international order complete, since shipping a backordered item overseas is very costly. Unless you instruct us to do otherwise, your entire order will be held until any backordered item is also ready to ship. If this is unacceptable, please advise your salesperson at the time of the order so alternative arrangements may be made.

Catalog pricing:
All are prices current as of the first printing of this edition. Prices, stated suppliers or stated manufacturers are subject to change without notice.

Refused International shipments:
Freight and handling costs incurred by NPD while attempting to deliver merchandise which is refused will be billed to the customer at the actual cost.

International Store hours:
NPD's Foreign Order desk (352-861-8700), is open Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time. If you are visiting the United States and wish to call or visit, our Toll-free order lines are open 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Warehouse walk-in counters are open Mon-Fri 8am-9pm; Sat & Sun 8am-5pm. We are closed for the observance of New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.

Damage in transit:
All items damaged in transit are the responsibility of the carrier. Please retain all packing materials and immediately contact the carrier to file a damage claim.Please do not
return damaged items to NPD. We will, however, be happy to assist you in filing your claim with the carrier. General policy on core returns:

•Returned core must be rebuild-able.
•No broken or missing parts, cracked cases, deeply grooved surfaces etc.
•Moveable items must not be frozen, locked or rusted solid.
•No cases with torch cuts.
•No welded or bent shafts, ears etc.
•Shafts, splines, keyways & threads must be good.
•No disassembled cores accepted.
•Returned core must be same part as rebuilt unit purchased.
•Returned core should be returned in same box as rebuilt unit purchased.
•Core return-ability will be determined by the re-manufacturer and/or NPD.
Returns-our guarantee:
If you are dissatisfied with an item, please contact the salesperson listed on your invoice to obtain return authorization.Missing or damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. After speaking with our agent, we request that you also enclose a brief note describing the problem with the returned merchandise. We will accept the return of any unsatisfactory item provided it is unused, in resalable condition and returned with a copy of your invoice within 30 days of the invoice date. Return of items ordered in error may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please do not return merchandise to us C.O.D. or postage due. Electrical parts, stripes, literature and videos are not returnable. If NPD is at fault in any way we will promptly refund your return freight charges. NPD is NOT responsible for air-freight charges or boxing/packing services. Only UPS ground rates apply"
------

LMC Truck
http://www.lmctruck.com/delivery-info.htm
International Orders
•Orders must ship complete.
•Transportation charges must be prepaid by customer prior to shipping.
•Customer is responsible for All Brokerage, Duty and Tax and Fees associated with delivery to respective destination address.
•Payment must be in US funds. Customer has sole responsibility for payment delivery method. Personal checks are not accepted.
Canada Orders
•UPS "Door to Door" services include brokerage, duty and tax.
•Charges are based on value of shipment. Document and preparation fees included.
'
----------------------

------
Rockauto
http://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/policy.html
"Outside USA
Our catalog contains applications for vehicles in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Vehicles with a flag next to them ( for European models, for Canadian models or for Mexican models) are unique to those markets. Vehicles with no flag were sold in the U.S. (and possibly other countries also). We welcome customers throughout the world. But if your vehicle was built for a different market, please use caution when ordering. And though our return policies apply equally to U.S. and international orders, shipping international returns can be expensive.

If a tax line (identified as GST in Canada, VAT in the UK, etc.) appears on your order, we will pre-pay tax (and any import duties which may apply) for that shipment. The carrier will deliver with no additional charges due, offering you the same convenience our U.S. customers enjoy. Our tax registration number will appear on your order confirmation so you may reclaim input tax if you resell the product.

Prepayment of tax is limited to certain countries, warehouses and ship methods. If a tax amount does not appear for a portion of your order, we are unable to prepay tax for that shipment. For example, if part of your order is shipping via mail, or from a warehouse that is not set up for tax-prepaid shipments, no tax line may appear for that warehouse's portion of the order, even though a tax line does appear for items shipping from warehouses which can prepay tax.

If taxes or other import fees are due for a shipment, the carrier may ask you to pay them when your order is delivered. To avoid surprises, please contact your local customs office before placing an order to ask what charges may apply. We will be happy to assist you in gathering information (e-mail Customer Service) but a final determination can only be made by local authorities.

We will ship to APO/FPO addresses if the item does not exceed USPS limits on size and weight (108 inches in combined length and girth or 70 pounds in weight). Shipping costs for APO addresses include postage and insurance. Since not all of our shipping locations can ship via the mail, shipping costs for some parts include extra charges for shipping the parts to a mail-enabled location.

U.S. Mail shipping is available to Alaska, Hawaii and international locations, but only for certain parts (some parts ship from locations that do not have mail pickup). If you don't see a Mail shipping option for your international order, you may try choosing parts from another manufacturer (this may allow your order to be filled from a mail-enabled warehouse). "

----

http://www.robertsonautosalvage.com/
Since 1969 we have been supplying local businesses quality used automotive parts. We are happy to introduce our secure online inventory ready to be shipped virtually any where in the world. For international orders and freight quotes, please call for rates.
If you do not find your part or if you have questions, please call our sales staff for assistance. Many parts come with a lifetime warranty if purchased through our website. Please refer to the 'Resources' link below for details. Get started now! Just click 'Find your used part' or visit our eBay store
----------

http://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/answ...rencyconverter
"Can I see prices in my country's currency?
A: At the top of the RockAuto catalog there is a "Show Prices In" drop-down box. When the drop-down box is selected you can choose to view the prices in our catalog in US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Brazilian Real, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Francs, Euros, British Pounds, Japanese Yen, Mexican Pesos or Norwegian Krone. Prices are calculated based on interbank exchange rates updated each morning. Please note that, because we are a US merchant, credit card companies and PayPal process all our transactions in US Dollars. The amount in local currency appearing on your bank or PayPal statement may vary if they use a different exchange rate or add fees for international transactions."

I do Not see an international shipping statement other than above that suggests they Still ship outside USA.
-------

THANKS to ALL WHO SERVE!
Closed Thread

Ford Bronco Forum > Bronco Discussions > 1978-'79 Bronco Tech

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode