Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - Congrats to M2A2C !!!, F.O.T.M. for Sept. 2016!
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 05:15 PM
TJSmoot

Bronco Info: '95 EB 5.8L 4.56's TrueTracs Fr&Rr 6" BDS lift 35x12.50's Warn Hubs Pacesetters Flowmaster K&N
Garage
Congrats man! I'll have to echo what others have already said. Those headlights matched with all the other black contrasts on the truck really set it off. I usually don't care all that much for those style headlights, fender flares on Broncos, OR hood scoops that don't match the paint on the rest of the hood... But I guess if you put all of those together on a clean, beast of a bricknose, I freaking LOVE them!!! Yours is definitely now in the running for my favorite all time Bronco. The paint, the EFI 460, those 40's, and that NASTY stance just put it over the top for me! Enjoy wheeling it and post lots of pictures for us to drool over!

'95 EB 5.8L, 35x12.50 BFG's, Yukon/Motive 4.56's, Detroit TrueTrac's Fr & Rr, 6" BDS suspension lift, extended radius arms, steering stabilizer, extended bump stops, extended steel braided brake lines, Warn manual hubs, TRE flip, Redhead steering box, Pacesetters, Flowmaster, K&N
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/27578

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome