It's Back!!! Pro Comp Tire Buy 3 Get 1 Free PLUS FREE SHIPPING! - FSB Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
FSB Vendor

It's Back!!! Pro Comp Tire Buy 3 Get 1 Free PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

It's Back!!! Pro Comp Tire Buy 3 get 1 Free!

After nearly 2 years with no buy 3 get 1 free promotion from Pro Comp Tire, 4 Wheel Customs is excited to announce we will be running a buy 3 get 1 free sale on all Pro Comp Tires PLUS only $40 shipping for 4 tires within the lower 48 states. Now through Sept 30th only!

This sale applies to every Pro Comp Tire size and style manufactured. See our website for prices and details at www.4wheelcustoms.com
Simply order 3 tires at the advertised price and the 4th is free PLUS only $40 to ship a set of 4 tires. If you need 5 tires, simply order 4 and the 5th is free!

Order online at www.4wheelcustoms.com toll free at 877-881-8747

Chris Darnell
4 Wheel Customs, Inc.
www.4wheelcustoms.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 04:33 PM
No avatar required

Bronco Info: Mods don't have Broncos silly
I just went to your website to check the price and my cart showed the full price of five tires. When does it calculate the "free" tire?

Extreme All terrain in 305/65R17

95 XLT Stock
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
FSB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnkrtstk View Post
I just went to your website to check the price and my cart showed the full price of five tires. When does it calculate the "free" tire?

Extreme All terrain in 305/65R17
From above ad/thread:
"Simply order 3 tires at the advertised price and the 4th is free PLUS free shipping. If you need 5 tires, simply order 4 and the 5th is free!"

if you need 4 tires, you order 3 and the 4th is free. If you need 5 tires, you order 4 and the 5th is free. You order one less tire than you need since you get 1 free!

Chris Darnell
4 Wheel Customs, Inc.
www.4wheelcustoms.com
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 09:37 PM

Bronco Info: Picador 4 door bronco EFI 460 E4OD electric shift 1356 Tcase 3.55 10.25 rear, 3.54 Dana 44 front
how does a procomp compare to a bfgoodrich?

235/85r16 load range E
BFGoodrich all terrian local price is 109.00
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
FSB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoFord View Post
how does a procomp compare to a bfgoodrich?

235/85r16 load range E
BFGoodrich all terrian local price is 109.00
We sell BFG AT's as well. Both are good tires however the Pro Comp AT does have a 50,000 treadwear warranty from the manufacture that guarantees them to last atleast 50k miles. I've seen them with over 60-70k on them which is incredible for a all terrain tire... The Pro Comp A/T is also performs better on wet roads and in winter conditions than the BFG. I hope that helps.

Thanks!

Chris Darnell
4 Wheel Customs, Inc.
www.4wheelcustoms.com
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 01:16 PM
No avatar required

Bronco Info: Mods don't have Broncos silly
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelcustoms View Post
From above ad/thread:
"Simply order 3 tires at the advertised price and the 4th is free PLUS free shipping. If you need 5 tires, simply order 4 and the 5th is free!"

if you need 4 tires, you order 3 and the 4th is free. If you need 5 tires, you order 4 and the 5th is free. You order one less tire than you need since you get 1 free!
Duh me. Thanks Chris.

95 XLT Stock
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2009, 09:11 PM

Bronco Info: Picador 4 door bronco EFI 460 E4OD electric shift 1356 Tcase 3.55 10.25 rear, 3.54 Dana 44 front
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelcustoms View Post
We sell BFG AT's as well. Both are good tires however the Pro Comp AT does have a 50,000 treadwear warranty from the manufacture that guarantees them to last atleast 50k miles. I've seen them with over 60-70k on them which is incredible for a all terrain tire... The Pro Comp A/T is also performs better on wet roads and in winter conditions than the BFG. I hope that helps.

Thanks!
is there any time period on that warranty I tend to get years on a tire over miles

also who pays shipping on warranty issues

plus how about road hazzard coverages is there a reimbursment on repairs on the tire in other shops or does the tire have to be sent back thus the shipping question and down time comes to mind
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 02:26 AM
I have a Straight Six

Bronco Info: (SOLD) 1992 Bronco XLT, 6" BDS, 35" Pro-Comp, 4.9L I-6, E4OD
I took advantage of this deal 2 years ago when Chris was running it. I can't say enough good things. I bought a set of (4) 35x12.5/15 Pro-Comp Mud-Terrains and they were at my door two days later. Coming from a set of same-sized BFG Mud Terrains, I felt that the Pro-Comp's rode smoother, a little quieter, and do much better in the rain/snow on road. Off-Road performance seems similar between the two brands.

Anyway, I highly reccomend anyone looking for a good price on a set of tires hop on this deal.

1987 Chevy K10 4x4, 4.3L TBI V6, 700R4, SWB, 31" A/T's
1994 F-150 XLT 5.8L, E4OD, 2WD, Reg. Cab, LWB.
2011 Chevy Colorado LT 3.7L I-5, 2wd (Company Truck)
Quote:
[Gillamonster] 9:50 pm: broncos will suck you dry if you arnt careful

FSB Forums > For Sale/Where to Buy > FSB Member Vendors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the FSB Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode