Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - CONGRATS to FULLSIZE BRONCO OF THE YEAR WINNER, 2016: itwasFREE!!!
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-18-2016, 02:34 AM
itwasFREE!!!!
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by raleigh View Post
Awesome contest this year!

I am really happy that everyone stuck it out all the way to the end.

Congrats to itwasFREE on the victory!
Thank you, what a run, I thought for sure when you posted your video of you laying your Bronco on its side, that votes were going to just start rolling your way, simply due to the fact every body craves destruction. But hey you have some serious FAB SKILLS! to rebuild a rig as quickly as you did, wow Not sure what you do for a living but are going to sleep now because you had to stay up endless nights to accomplish what you did in less than 8 months. I know i said at the end of FOTM May Id be getting ahold of you that never unfolded Our lives were turned on our side as well over the summer so to speak, a lot of plans were cancelled but Sure would like to hook up with you in the spring or fall and run a couple of the trails you posted pictures of........

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

Last edited by itwasFREE!!!!; 12-18-2016 at 02:34 AM. Reason: spelling

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome