Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - California People, Please explain the New Gun Laws there.
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
JohnMcD348
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 92 Factory Original 300 I6 M5OD Manual Custom. 3 seats, AC and a radio and all vinyl interior.
Garage
California People, Please explain the New Gun Laws there.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my head around these new Gun Laws that are coming into play in California.

It's not just the laws, but it;s the fact that the collective people of California have allowed them to be put into effect. Is there really that much of a majority of thought in that State who believe that laws like this are going to accomplish anything effective? Not to mention how they have effectively criminalized many of the citizens there for owning items that are legal(to one degree or another) in 49 other states.

What happened? Is there any effective efforts going on right now to overturn these laws?

JTMcD.
We sleep Peaceful in our beds because Rough Men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm............George Orwell
The object of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit, What a Ride!!! -- Mavis Leyrer

MY A/C Vacuum leak repair http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/23-technical-write-ups/175808-how-i-fixed-my-c-vac-leak.html

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome