Welcome Jeff's Bronco Graveyard! - Page 4 - Ford Bronco Forum
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 122 (permalink) Old 01-26-2012, 02:18 PM
ahhhh..... crap!!!

Bronco Info: 91 Bronco XLT 5.8 E4OD 3.55
Never had an issue....

Lead follow or get OUT of the way..
91 Bronco XLT 351W 3.55 -Other toys - my co demo, 2002 Excursion 7.3l, 2008 VRSCDXA, 2016 BMW Z4 3.5 - My Build Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 122 (permalink) Old 01-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Fullsize Member

Bronco Info: 1993 EB 351W, SAS'd 44, 37" Hummvee tires, 10.25 rear, smittybilt 12k winch homemade mount
Garage
i'm not a fan of Jeff's. Last thing i ordered from them was an adjustable trac-bar. you think with the word "adjustable" you'd have some play....yea, only half an inch. Mark was a real ass in telling me that (not the fact that there's only half an inch or so of adjustment, the way he said it). Another time i ordered a set of banjo bolts from them. it was like a $10 part. with another $10 in shipping. i called them up and asked if there was a shipping alternative. was told usps. ok. cool. so put two bolts in a small box and two stamps and i should have it in a week...two at most....NOT. 2 months later they arrived. needless to say by that time i had found the ones i needed locally (napa shipped them in from Atlanta).
post #63 of 122 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM

Bronco Info: 96 ford bronco 351w e4od BW1356 4:10 gears 33X12.50x15 mud claws
STILL WAITING ON MY CATALOG

post #64 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 04:09 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 w/ 460, c6, np205
have about a $500 wish list I want to order soon... holding out for a possible discount!
post #65 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 PM

Bronco Info: '89 7.3/7.3 banks turbo, parked in storage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird92 View Post
have about a $500 wish list I want to order soon... holding out for a possible discount!

Don't bother waiting. I was going to order my last item needed to start my BKO, 89 XLT, so i called to ask them if they were running any kind FSB discounts as they are affiliated. Was told, by a guy named mark, they don't offer discounts apart from their specials they run on their site. Well poop, why bother being a vender if you dont offer perks! Granted 1/2 the reviews here are bad anyways... i ended up ordering my body lift from JC whitney... 15 dollars cheaper, 7 dollars cheaper on shipping, even got a new set of standard body mounts, ordered on the phone and they were running a 15% off any order over $150 bucks... Anywho... ranting a bit here... Hard to find parts i would take the chance with them, but more common stuff you can get elsewhere you can probably find a better deal as i did.
post #66 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 10:36 PM

Bronco Info: 1978 w/ 460, c6, np205
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey556 View Post
Don't bother waiting. I was going to order my last item needed to start my BKO, 89 XLT, so i called to ask them if they were running any kind FSB discounts as they are affiliated. Was told, by a guy named mark, they don't offer discounts apart from their specials they run on their site. Well poop, why bother being a vender if you dont offer perks! Granted 1/2 the reviews here are bad anyways... i ended up ordering my body lift from JC whitney... 15 dollars cheaper, 7 dollars cheaper on shipping, even got a new set of standard body mounts, ordered on the phone and they were running a 15% off any order over $150 bucks... Anywho... ranting a bit here... Hard to find parts i would take the chance with them, but more common stuff you can get elsewhere you can probably find a better deal as i did.
okay, thanks. will probably go to jc or lmc
post #67 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-08-2012, 11:05 PM

Bronco Info: 96 ford bronco 351w e4od BW1356 4:10 gears 33X12.50x15 mud claws
BY FARE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER THEY WONT EVEN SHOW FACE ON THIS SITE
post #68 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 AM

Bronco Info: 79 Bronco Custom, 408m, Holly 600 cfm 4 bbl, C6, np 205, 35's, no lift, 3.55 gears D44/9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MUD View Post
BY FARE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER THEY WONT EVEN SHOW FACE ON THIS SITE
If they actually showed up on this site they would have to answer all these questions about their poor customer service. It would be nice if they would even pretend to give a dam, but thats out of our control. As far as im concerned, bronco graveyard can go pound sand

post #69 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-28-2012, 12:22 AM

Bronco Info: 1988 XLT 5.0l w/AOD & Rebuilt BW1356
With all the mixed reviews I thought I would share my first experience with JBG. I ordered the super weatherstrip kit for my '88 last night online. Today I received a order confirmation via e-mail. I then called to check on shipping status because I was hoping to have it arrive by this weekend so I can work on the beast. Well the gentleman I spoke with (did not get a name) was courteous and said my order was being shipped out today and I would receive it tomorrow! Granted I am in Michigan so it doesn't have to ship far but if it does arrive tomorrow I will be more than satisfied. Only complaint I can think of right now is the shipping cost. $41 to ship approximately 80 -90 miles. Oh well with gas over $4 it would be that much to drive and pick it up.

Update - Today the UPS driver delivered two boxes from JBG! I didn't have a chance to look at them because I was leaving for work. So my first time with JBG was a good experience. I will definitively use them again when I need to.

Last edited by Cheesehead; 03-28-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Update
post #70 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-29-2012, 05:45 PM

Bronco Info: 95 302 E4OD with Punisher valve body man hubs in "oj" white
So I just read all 4 pages of this topic and now have to ask why are they still on here as a vendor and why do people keep buying from them. I think management should give them the boot.If your not gonna come on and handle biz why have your own area? I'm a vendor on a few sites and take pride in going on and taking care of my customers good or bad I'm there. I'm sure they paid a bunch for this but still, Hang a banner and move on. Don't mislead your customers and potential customers into thinking you care. Rant off!

"Give Jesus a try, if you don't like him, Satan will always take you back"
On a billboard in front of the Community Church , Paradise Ca.
post #71 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 1978 Bronco - 460, Dana 60 Front, 14 Bolt Rear, Cage Arms, Deavers, 39.5 Irok
Bescause he is okay paying full size ... Soo its not hurting them.
post #72 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Local # 40 Boilermakers

Bronco Info: transforming...
I ordered some parts from them a couple weeks ago and got the wrong stuff (my fault) they had the right stuff shipped out to me in two days and then took the other stuff back.

I have always had good dealings with them.

UNION PRIDE
MY STUPIDMOTORS
post #73 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-06-2012, 06:35 PM

Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco XLT: 5.8L
Here is my take on this: I find that if I do MY homework and know exactly what I want and what the exact specs are of things I need and I put some forethought and critical thinking into the transaction, I have a smooth enjoyable experience.

I have put this theory to practice by ordering from companies that I read negative reviews on. I never had a bad experience as a result of this planned shopping. Do your homework, know exactly what you want and get it.

But then I also have a broken watch...and it's right twice a day

But regardless...if something does happen and there is any issue whatsoever with a customer, it should be addressed immediately and made right. One pissed off customer can dissuade dozens of potential customers. Look at this tread... Negative Publicity.
post #74 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Nothing beets a Fullsize

Bronco Info: 96 Bronco (5.8 DD E4OD), 88 Bronco Mudder (Engineless), 90 F250 (Explorer 5.0 4R70W)
Garage
iver ordered there at least 20 times in the past few years and never had a problem. if i need to contact them i use emails and they always respond within a few days. only time i had a problem was trying to attempt to warrenty a shock that was bad due to my driving style, they said they would check the warrenty with the company but never contacted me back about it. would really like to see a FSB member cupon code. defiantly have good prices and a huge selection of harder to find parts

-----96 5.0 E4OD--------------88 5.8 C6--------------96 5.8 E4OD------
---------KIA-------------------Mud/Trail---------------Daily Driver------
post #75 of 122 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 08:13 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 79 Custom, 460, C6
I've ordered alot of things from JBG, have yet to have a problem. They have like three or four people working for them (Jeff, Deborah, and Mark is who I've delt with). If I've done my homework, as previously mentioned, the orders have been dead-on. They've even combined multiple orders I've made because I forget something and thrown in little extra parts. I ordered a tailgate lift mech and three rod connectors, they sent four rod connectors....not a big deal but it was appreciated. Ditto with the white spacers for the tailgate glass, again probably not a big deal, but very nice of them to do. A tailgate I ordered was truck shipped and delivered in four days.....truck shipping - four days, enough said. I've had some slow response to emails, however it's these little things that make me go to JBG FIRST for my parts.

My 79 build http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...d.php?t=207864 - Aluminum 3-core radiator, Mallory 85 HEI conversion distributor, High Angle Driveline One Tons front and rear, JBFAB Twin stick shifter kit, True trac differentials front and rear, Yukon 4.56 gears front and rear, Moser Extreme 31 spline rear axles, Borgeson adjustable steering shaft and rag joint, 95 amp 3G alternator, Fireguy/RJM Tech upgraded headlight harness, and a ton of other crap!
post #76 of 122 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 12:43 PM

Bronco Info: 1989 XLT 5.8 with C6. 6" Rough Country Lift, Saginaw PS Pump, regeared to 4.10's
Well last night I placed my first order with JBG. I emailed this am to make sure I would get my shipment on time as I am having a lift kit installed next Friday and ordered 2sets of spicer ball joints. I emailed at 820 this am and had a reply by 900 this am. It was so fast that I emailed back to commend them on their customer service. I don't think I have ever recieved a reply within an hour besides auto replies. Very satisfied with them as of now. Shipment should be here Monday he said so we will see.

Sent from my Piece of Crap HTC Android
post #77 of 122 (permalink) Old 06-21-2012, 01:40 AM

Bronco Info: 1989 XLT 5.8 with C6. 6" Rough Country Lift, Saginaw PS Pump, regeared to 4.10's
Update to let you guys know I got everything superfast and even got some bronco graveyard stickers for free. I was trying to buy 3 stickers or decals and all I could find was a full windshield devalued which I did not want. I put that in my order notes and I had 4 stickers in my shipment. :: for JBG!!!

Sent from my Piece of Crap HTC Android
post #78 of 122 (permalink) Old 06-22-2012, 04:17 PM

Bronco Info: 93'XLT 302 v8 e40d 4" rc lift 35x12.5x15 bfg at
WTF 142 bucks to ship a lift kit to ill ..or I can drive 5 hours and pick it up there probably closed on weekends so I'd have to lose a day of work fack that ..this has me looking at other options now ..man I can get tires shipped cheaper then that and there way bigger and heavy ...what gives ?
post #79 of 122 (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 04:10 PM

Bronco Info: 84 full sixpoint cage,engine cage,prerunner bumpers,trussed and disc braked 9inch,king coilovers etc
Ordered my deavers on friday afternoon.And got them on the next friday morning.Im happy with there service.And the price was as good as any.shipping not to bad considering the distance.
post #80 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-22-2012, 02:14 PM

Bronco Info: 1993 F150 Flare Side
I have ordered from Jeff's for years with no problems and good service. Not one problem!

I also found a discount code, 2%, BZMEMBER.

Ford Bronco Forum > Vendor Forum > Jeff's Bronco Graveyard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode