Ford Bronco Forum - View Single Post - '92 utility hauler
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
fodder

Bronco Info: '92 Sport 5.0
Garage
Big session of parts pulling today. I went to another junkyard I've never been to, part of the same family of yards and specializing more in '90s trucks. They had a '95 (?) Bronco there with most of what I needed to finish things up, but it was the blue/violet/gray interior so I ended up taking almost everything to have a matching set...

- cargo area side panels w/ pockets.
- cargo area retractable shade.
- cargo area window trim.
- cargo light (need to figure out how it mounts to my dummy cover w/out the headliner to hold it in).
- seat belt covers, door trim, windshield trim.
- center console in much nicer shape than the one I got the other day.
- front seat belt stalks (mine have the plastic sheaths all busted up).
- gauge cluster surround w/ almost no broken bits.
- spare dash tailgate switch.
- tailgate cable to replace my one broken one (just ordered a new set this weekend).
- tailgate emblem.
- K&N intake tube that looks like it went with the vehicle before the engine was pulled (has the correct dual TB).
- misc. fasteners and probably a few things I'm forgetting, plus a couple things for two of the other cars.

Now to give everything a thorough cleaning so I can get it installed!

I left the cab headliner, as I wouldn't be able to fit it in my car. That would be a nice addition if I can get the Bronco running to go back for it. Maybe the blue dash, too, if I feel like pulling it for a little nicer one. All those hardtop bolts I just put in, I'll have to take out again to add the clips under them if I want to install the window trim to complete the side panels... Oh, and I left the door panels which were in good shape, since they were electric and don't have the cutout for my manual cranks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome