Bronco 1979 on it's way to Germany - Page 2 - Ford Bronco Forum
 16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-07-2016, 11:53 AM

Bronco Info: 1996, 351W, E4OD, BFG 33x12.5 KM2, 15x10 Pro Comp, D44/8.8 3.55LS, JBG Level Kit, (6) ES9000 Shocks
Congrats on your Purchase. Welcome to FSB.

I sold my 1968 Mercury Cougar to a gentleman in Germany back in 2009. I miss that car.

"I mean, it had a little growl to it, GROWL?? That was an exhaust leak." - PhantomWorks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-08-2016, 11:03 AM

Bronco Info: 1973 - 1979 - 1981
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEATY View Post
I may need a standard set of wheels/tyres when the car gets inspected and registered in Spain in January. What do you think ? Although it has a 4 " body lift too so this may also be a problem with the Spanish authorities ?
Ok maybe the only way you can register the Bronco here is with historical (classic vehicle) license plates, which allows to licence a 25 year old vehicle or more. For this kind of register the vehicle must be in original shape, or if it has some modifications, this modificantions must be from the same era of the vehicle. It depends on what engineer/laboratory do the paperwork, but maybe you can pass with the 33" tires and lift. It is a matter of each region, as each region has the authority to register historical vehicles of its residents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEATY View Post
If the 10x15" is a factory option I could argue its standard as I have those but with a set of horrible 33x 12.5 on them
The factory option 10-15 size is for tires, not rims! With this tire size rims were 8X15"
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-08-2016, 02:12 PM

Bronco Info: 1980 Bronco with 4 " body lift and no brakes
Garage
Hi Jose

I have 285/70 x 17 BFG on Cragar wheels . I hope the TUV will accept these as they do not go outside the body .

If not I will have to buy a cheap set with tyres . Thecae has a once old numberplate from Guernsey which is on my garage photos .

I also need to buy insurance now as i will transport the car to Spain in January . Do you know any good insurance companies in Spain for classic vehicles ? I have an NIE number .

I will be going to love in Teruel, Aragon -Galicia was too wet for us , too much like the UK weather .

I DONíT KNOW IF LIFE IS PASSING ME BY OR TRYING TO RUN ME OVER !!

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-09-2016, 02:52 PM

Bronco Info: 1973 - 1979 - 1981
Sweaty,
I reply you on your profile, to not hijack more this thread!

Ford Bronco Forum > Wheeling > European / Overseas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode