RockAuto Collector Magnets! - Ford Bronco Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By RockAuto
  • 1 Post By BikerPepe`

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2017, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
FSB Vendor

Thumbs up RockAuto Collector Magnets!

For more than 10 years, RockAuto has been featuring customers’ cars on our Collector Magnets, and including one inside the shipping box with most customers’ orders. They are real cars that are still on the road today, thanks to their owners’ loving care and parts purchased on RockAuto.com. We regularly issue batches of new magnets in limited quantities so more customers get a chance to have their cars in the magnet limelight. We hope all customers have fun receiving the magnets with their orders and expanding their magnet collection! At the request of customers seeking additional magnets, we now also offer a pack of 5 random RockAuto Collector Magnets, available for purchase here.

If you purchase parts from RockAuto.com, we would like to give you the opportunity to have your car or truck possibly featured on a RockAuto Collector Magnet! New, old, import, domestic, daily driver, trailer queen, classic, antique, we want to see them all! Please email flamur@rockauto.com with your favorite images (tips for taking pictures of your car) and what parts from RockAuto you have used.

Do you have an impressive collection of RockAuto magnets lining your refrigerator or toolbox? You’re not alone! Share a picture of your collection below, and prepare to amaze your fellow collectors!

BikerPepe` likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2017, 01:58 PM
Charlie doesn't surf!!

Bronco Info: 1992 xlt, 351EFI, .040, E4OD, D44 SAS w/Trutrac,Detroit locked 8.8, MAF conv, Tweeced
Garage
I look forward to getting the new magnets in my Rock Auto shipments and have a bunch on my tool box...will snap a pic when I get home. Last order didn't have one in it. That was a bummer.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2017, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
FSB Vendor

We're glad to hear that you look forward to receiving our magnets! Most of our warehouses stock magnets and include them in the box, but some do not. You may have received an order from a warehouse that does not stock our magnets or is waiting on their next magnet shipment. Please be sure to check under the flaps of the shipping box.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2017, 04:15 AM
Harley's & Bronco's FTW!

Bronco Info: '95 XLT, 5.8/E4OD/MassAir/6" lift/4.56's/35x12.5 BFG AT-KO2
Garage
cool deal. I also enjoy the magnets and look forward to what make/model/yr will be in the box.
got 7 on my office mini-fridge and few others scattered around.
it would be pretty cool to see a nice Bronco in the mix.

Hell... I'd want a bunch if you guys chose my rig.

cool stuff. thanks for bringing this to us.
I'll toss in a pic or something when the weather gets a little warmer and I'm fixing instead of driving.
RockAuto likes this.

"When life throws you a curve... LEAN INTO IT!"

SuperMotors - Since 2002
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-01-2017, 12:22 PM
F.O.T.Y. 2016

Bronco Info: 92 302 E4od 35s stak3spd monsterbox 4:88 ectedmaxf/r rcv axles hydro-assist steering sas vair
Garage
Hey @RockAuto post up the current Magnet one of our Members @SmittyJoe98 is featured on it. Tag him in the southwest forum as well please.

Kind regards,
itwasFREE!!!!

At times it's best to keep one's mouth shut & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt! Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for Making me FOTY 2016

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 06:28 PM
FSM Lifetime

Bronco Info: 92 Factory Original 300 I6 M5OD Manual Custom. 3 seats, AC and a radio and all vinyl interior.
Garage
Thanks. II didn't know You did that. I just found the one in my last order. Guess I needed to check the boxes better from now on....

JTMcD.
We sleep Peaceful in our beds because Rough Men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm............George Orwell
The object of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit, What a Ride!!! -- Mavis Leyrer

MY A/C Vacuum leak repair http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/23-technical-write-ups/175808-how-i-fixed-my-c-vac-leak.html

Ford Bronco Forum > Vendor Forum > RockAuto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Bronco Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. DO NOT USE Gmail.com accounts. If you only have a Gmail.com email please contact the administrator here

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode