: hot for teacher

jackhart
08-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Teacher Outraged by Video Posted Online
Published Clip Raises Questions Over Internet Privacy
ABC News
Posted: 2007-08-26 19:20:58

(Aug. 26) - The scene was a fifth grade graduation ceremony in Charlotte, N.C., and the star of the amateur video was not exactly the student body, but a teacher's body.

"The video was three and a half minutes of me. It would go to my face, to my butt, to my face," said former elementary school teacher Keri McIntyre. "And then he had his fun zooming in to my butt."

McIntyre said she only recently learned of the video's existence and that it was posted on YouTube, set to the Van Halen tune "Hot for Teacher."

"I had no idea until last week. My student teacher, who I had last year, e-mailed it to me," McIntyre said on "Good Morning America Weekend Edition" Sunday. "When I saw it I was furious."

Even though YouTube almost immediately pulled the clipped from its site, nearly 200,000 people had viewed the clip.

"We do not comment on the specifics of individual videos. However, the video in question has been removed as it violated our terms of use," YouTube said in a statement.

Also, the video has resurfaced on the popular social networking site, MySpace.

Now, McIntyre is on a mission to find out who was behind the camera because she said someone turned a simple, innocent act into something disgusting.

At any given moment, millions of people are watching videos online. Some of the people featured in the videos are unaware they're on the Web.

And the ever increasing popularity of amateur videos online has raised serious privacy concerns.

YouTube pulled a video of Beyonce Knowles tripping during a concert, citing reasons of copyright infringement.

But it's not only the rich and famous which have to worry about suddenly finding their images plastered across the Web. Average people like McIntyre also have found themselves starring unwittingly in online videos.

McIntyre's quest for the person's identity behind the video may be no easy task. Even if she is able to track down the person responsible for the video, her legal action may be limited.

"An image that you may not like, or an image that seems not appropriate, is not likely to get you a legal award in a United States court," said Electronic Privacy Information Center executive director Marc Rotenberg.

ABC News technology contributor Becky Worley said people's Internet privacy rights are "a little hazy."

However, Worley said there are a few things people can do to try and protect their privacy.

First, she said, contact the Web site and ask it to take down the material. If that doesn't work, a person should contact a lawyer and have him write a "take down letter," Worley said.

But even doing these things may not ensure total privacy.

"[Even if you] get the Website to take it down, there's always a possibility that someone else has already downloaded it, made a copy, and then it can reappear," Rotenberg said. "Once it's captured, it's very difficult to make it go away."

Rotenberg said the major issue today is not based so much on privacy issues.

"It's really about your ability to control the information about you, including your image," he said.

Copyright 2007 ABCNEWS.com

go here to see a clip of the vid. not a bad butt if i do say so myself...looks like you can even see her thong...:beer

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Technology/story?id=3525019&page=1

plug ugly
08-26-2007, 10:07 PM
someone find the link of the video. Its got to be up somewhere else.

Hopper
08-26-2007, 10:08 PM
:stupid

:toothless

JB
08-26-2007, 10:10 PM

jopes
08-26-2007, 10:40 PM
utube killed it. but it is supposed to be on myspace someplace

jopes
08-26-2007, 10:46 PM
I sure as hell could not remember any of my 5th grade teachers who were even worth looking at.

http://fisherwy.blogspot.com/2007/08/keri-mcintyre-youtube-hot-for-teacher.html

Kpate
08-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Damn I want to see if it's worth poking it from behind......:chili:

fordfan
08-27-2007, 05:41 AM
X2

79F150
08-27-2007, 08:11 AM
Wow it would be different if someone had posted footage of her naked in her home but she was in a public place. That is how people with girls gone wild got away with a lot of there law suites.

I think she is a bit uptight. I can see her asking for it to be removed if she didn't like some thing about but why take it to the media. You tube will snatch anything down for a good reason. Now all she has don is drawn attention to her self that video will pop up every where.:twak

bnkrtstk
08-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Damn I want to see if it's worth poking it from behind......:chili:

They are all "worth" poking from behind and if she is a butterface and doesn't like it from behind, beauty is just a light switch away.

EdsonBronco
08-27-2007, 09:13 AM
With the history of people being let go from jobs for making inappropriate videos, she might have jumped all over this just to make everyone aware that she nothing to do with it's creation.

other than standing there of course

with all the attention whores of the world, it is hard to seperate the good from the sleezy though

stangmata
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Wow it would be different if someone had posted footage of her naked in her home but she was in a public place. That is how people with girls gone wild got away with a lot of there law suites.

I think she is a bit uptight. I can see her asking for it to be removed if she didn't like some thing about but why take it to the media. You tube will snatch anything down for a good reason. Now all she has don is drawn attention to her self that video will pop up every where.:twak

beequewl
08-27-2007, 01:20 PM
Evidently not everywhere... nobody has posted a link

Garlic Bronco
08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Evidently not everywhere... nobody has posted a link

if you click on the abc news link, and theres a video player on the right, it shows part of the video not the whole thing

white pants and a dark colored thong=seeable

itfliesitdies870
08-27-2007, 10:56 PM
.....white pants and a dark colored thong=seeable

That's just askin for it :goodfinge

Joes93Bronco
08-27-2007, 11:21 PM
Kinda inappropriate dress for a "graduation ceremony". A tank top? Come on.

And why is she a "former" teacher?

She'll be in playboy soon enough.

Bob G
08-28-2007, 07:19 AM
if you think thats bad search utube for a video about a teacher in italy who is letting the boys (there like 12 or 13YO) feel all over her while teaching and a kid caught it on a cell video cam, and she is suspended now....

DBerk
08-31-2007, 11:32 PM
if you think thats bad search utube for a video about a teacher in italy who is letting the boys (there like 12 or 13YO) feel all over her while teaching and a kid caught it on a cell video cam, and she is suspended now....

this the video you talking about? I didn't think it was too bad till the end lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i9nlKlCJBc

Damager
09-01-2007, 12:09 AM
wtf is that about? .. geez

matt4068
09-01-2007, 07:26 PM
i saw the shorter clip about the first teacher, she was pretty hot.

i made a brief search for the vid. and didnt come up with anything

crehberg
09-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Dang......dude had too much time on his (or her) hands. Isn't there better things to do????