: Someone Owes Me a Lot of Money...

loarmistead
06-23-2010, 01:13 AM
Steny Hoyer says you middle class underlings are now going to get your taxes increased, too. Not just the rich!

Karma's a bizznatch, I know, you voted for these guys because they promised to steal from the rich to give to you. Some folks tried to tell you that under this Congress and administration, spending would be so high that EVERYONE would pay higher taxes, not just the rich, as they promised. Nope, you didn't want to believe it. After all, Barry said, "middle class income taxes will not go up a single dime," didn't he?

Suck it, middle class. :goodfinge

"If you have been voting for politicians who promise to give you goodies
at someone else’s expense, then you have no right to complain when they
take your money and give it to someone else, including themselves."
-- St. Thomas

Middle-Class Tax Boost Is Broached
(http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704123604575323211188602130.html?m od=WSJ_hps_MIDDLESixthNews)
By JOHN D. MCKINNON And GREG HITT

A top Democrat signaled for the first time that the party might scale back plans to permanently extend Bush-era tax cuts for the middle class, as deficit worries grow in Congress.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer said in a speech Tuesday that Democrats would have to consider passing only a short-term extension of the middle-class tax breaks, which expire at the end of this year. In the longer term, taxes likely will be going up, at least for some people, he suggested.

broncoDel
06-23-2010, 01:50 AM
:stupid

Mudhound
06-23-2010, 05:13 AM
And this is a surprise because......???????

Spike702
06-23-2010, 08:50 AM
Another campaign promise broken, no surprise there. Let's see..what else did this guy lie about to get into office?

Cutting spending. :bs (In his 1st year, spending increased 2 TRILLION dollars - more than any year in history)

Putting all bills online for five days before he signs them. :bs

Having health care negotiations on C-SPAN. :bs

"I Won't Force Americans To Buy Insurance" :bs

Banning earmarks. :bs (The first spending bill he signed had over 9,000 earmarks.)

This is gonna take a while.. maybe it'd be easier to make a list of promises he HASN'T broken? Wait.. ARE THERE any promises he hasn't broken??

B-man
06-23-2010, 10:05 AM
No suprise here.