: Longmire

Handy_andy_cv64
06-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Don't mention a certain "full-sized" rig and just talk about the show, and hopefully this thread won't get closed.

I'm watching it on A&E right now, and, boy, has Robert Taylor gotten old. Still a good performance though. I also wouldn't mind a romp in the snow with Katee Sackhoff...she can lick my 'Sackhoff' any day.:hump

adrianspeeder
06-10-2012, 08:21 PM
I know right.

Really enjoyed it and hope it sticks around.

Adrianspeeder

Joes93Bronco
06-10-2012, 08:49 PM
The other thread got closed? What the hell?

I just watched it finally last night. Needs some polishing but I think it will do all right. Kind of like Justified for old people.

And Sackoff is alright but Cassidy Freeman gets my vote. Hope she's in the show more.

Handy_andy_cv64
06-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Kind of like Justified for old people.

So what are you trying to say?

paintballdude902
06-11-2012, 02:37 AM
hes calling you an old fart andy

Joes93Bronco
06-11-2012, 02:51 AM
No not us as the old people, the show. Like this is where Raylan is gonna end up.

And why was the other thread closed?

Handy_andy_cv64
06-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Because Sheriff Longmire's Bronco was the item of discussion, and it wasn't in the "Broncos in the movies" thread. Oh well. Anyway, just finished watching the new episode, and it caught me by surprise. Very well done, but ultimately sad, ending.

adrianspeeder
06-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Wow, very impressed with the writing because I didn't see it coming. Seems all well done, and I'ma start picking apart details on the Bronco to figure out how many they are using for filming.

Adrianspeeder

Redwagon
06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
meh, so for its ok. not spectacular.

Accessory Man
07-06-2012, 04:05 PM
This is my new favorite show, not just because of the bronco. Sadly I don't think it will last as everyone I mention it to has never even heard of it. I just discovered it this week and caught up on demand. Now I have it DVR'd permenantly

Ole Nasty
07-06-2012, 05:35 PM
I like it a bunch but the wife says it's OK.

Redwagon
07-16-2012, 11:54 PM
bringing this back to the top, caught a few more episodes, its really turning it to a great show, which means most likely it will not be renewed....:doh0715:

BigJohn89
07-16-2012, 11:57 PM
bringing this back to the top, caught a few more episodes, its really turning it to a great show, which means most likely it will not be renewed....:doh0715:

I love it.

Sent from my Piece of Crap HTC Android

Handy_andy_cv64
07-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Believe it or not, I haven't been able to see any episodes since the second. I don't have cable, so I'm at the mercy of others, and they all want to watch other shows.

RichG
07-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Andy, the shows are available online, you just have to know where to look and be willing to download them.

Sixlitre
07-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Don't mention a certain "full-sized" rig and just talk about the show, and hopefully this thread won't get closed.

I'm watching it on A&E right now, and, boy, has Robert Taylor gotten old. Still a good performance though. I also wouldn't mind a romp in the snow with Katee Sackhoff...she can lick my 'Sackhoff' any day.:hump

If'n that's his female deputy

I second the motion ! My heaven's she makes her Levis look good !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sixlitre

Red91XLT
07-17-2012, 04:00 PM
The other thread got closed? What the hell?

I just watched it finally last night. Needs some polishing but I think it will do all right. Kind of like Justified for old people.

And Sackoff is alright but Cassidy Freeman gets my vote. Hope she's in the show more.

Is it really? I had it on the other night, I wasn't paying much attention, it was just on.... something about an indian kid gone missing, along with a few other kids? I dunno... it seemed pretty slow.

I REALLY dig on Justified... it's quickly become one of my favorite shows of all time. Maybe I'll have to give this one a watch too.

arkansawer
07-17-2012, 06:16 PM
I like it. My 3 yr old caught the end of the last episode, and now i cant watch it without him. He really liked the "cowboy" show.

Handy_andy_cv64
07-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Andy, the shows are available online, you just have to know where to look and be willing to download them.

My internet sitch is really FUBAR'd right now, and I only have a limited amount of usable time these days till I get it solved. I also ran into the problem with The Walking Dead of very poor vid quality, and I don't want to go thru that again.