: Mastermind of World Trade Center bombing to be “transferred” to Egypt?

Iolaus
09-17-2012, 10:14 PM
You have got to be kidding! :banghead

http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/2012/09/17/mastermind-of-world-trade-center-bombing-to-be-transferred-to-egypt/

You know the old expression “It’s always worse than you think”? In that department, anyway, the Obama administration is the gift that keeps on giving.

I thought a line had been crossed when sheriffs showed up at midnight to bundle away a man who had made an anti-Islamic movie that embarrassed the President. Then there was the murder of our Ambassador and three other Americans in Libya: the administration’ response: blame Romney, apologize for the “hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.”

Will there ever be a last straw for the MSM that is acting as Obama’s press corps? Is there anything Obama could do that would make them say “Enough!” and stand up for America? What would it take? How about this: the announcement that the Obama administration is considering transferring the “Blind Sheikh” Omar Abdel Rahman, mastermind of the first World Trade Center bombing, to Egypt “for humanitarian and health reasons.” Incredulous? Then you underestimate the Islamophilc nature of the Obama administration.

The Blaze has the breaking story: “The U.S. State Department is currently in negotiations with the Egyptian government for the transfer of custody of Omar Abdel-Rahman, also known as “the Blind Sheikh,” for humanitarian and health reasons, a source close to the the Obama administration told The Blaze.”

This isn’t a “release," the Department of Justice told The Blaze, Oh, no: merely a transfer the the Muslim Brotherhood controlled country where the Sheikh is regarded as a hero.

78bronco460
09-17-2012, 10:50 PM
I think we should release him... Into a running wood chipper.

Moze
09-17-2012, 11:09 PM

x7

j. r. Nice
09-17-2012, 11:10 PM

.....then mix "him" in with a little pork and stuff him into some intestines and serve the brauts to the gang at Gitmo.

....and the prez was JUST here today in German Village....perhaps a taste test could have been worked out.

I'm glad to see our investigative efforts to catch this guy and convict him are lost on O'B.

fishheds
09-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Glenn Beck is appearing at our local movie theater soon.That is all.

loarmistead
09-17-2012, 11:42 PM
I went to the Indiana Jones marathon this past weekend and saw the Glenn Beck comedy advertised. :rofl: Not sure how I feel about that.

78bronco460
09-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Glenn Beck is appearing at our local movie theater soon.That is all.

I'd drop that asshole into a wood chipper too.

BurlyQ
09-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Doesn't this fool recall the Lockerbie bomber who was released because supposedly he was on his death bed but he lived three more years as a fawking hero to the terrorists? Wood Chipper is too good for this sucker. They should cut off hid d*ck, put a pair of tits on him, and then through him in the chipper so he can die as a woman. There is nothing those Muslims hate more then women. If our country does this I will forever be against them all.

Probowler
09-18-2012, 02:00 AM
I'd drop that asshole into a wood chipper too.

After we're done with Omar and Beck, can we throw in Obama for free?

BikerPepe`
09-18-2012, 02:06 AM
only if you include romney and we get to start all over... ok? :rockon

Moze
09-18-2012, 03:09 AM
only if you include romney + congress and we get to start all over... ok? :rockon

Fixed that for ya :thumbup

BurlyQ
09-18-2012, 03:57 AM
After we're done with Omar and Beck, can we throw in Obama for free?

That bomb killed 6 people and injured 1000 or more. If he lets that f*cker go free maybe someone should kill 6 members of his family and see if he is so quick to forgive. I just can't imagine this is really gonna happen. I can live with a lot of chit this gov't has done, this aint one of them. This isn't ok anyway you look at it. It is siding with terrorists and chitting in the face of every soldier walking around maimed or worse, dead. I refuse to believe a US president would do this.

Red91XLT
09-18-2012, 08:48 AM
only if you include romney and we get to start all over... ok? :rockon

Ditto. :beer

B-man
09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
It is stunning how this administration can be so treasonist and no heads roll for it.

The fact that this POTUS has not been impeached yet, or not even a threaten of being impeached is amazing.

Iolaus
09-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Keep in mind, this is just something being talked about, not a done deal.

Bronco85
09-18-2012, 12:59 PM
So wait. Your going to send him back to the country that regards him as a hero? **** that SHIT!

If that doesnt' say we're weak I don't know what does.

tnttnt187
09-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Can't happen , won't happen. Did he close Gitmo, no. Did he try any terrorist in N.Y., no. This is Oboob trying to appease Islam so they will calm down and stop making him look bad before the election. He's been playing these same games on us for 4 years and the funny part is he still has so many fooled. I'm just gonna wait for 2016 when Jesse V. runs, until then same old song and dance.

inmytree
09-19-2012, 09:25 AM
from the link:

UPDATE:

Dean Boyd, a spokesman for the U.S. Department of Justice, has responded to TheBlaze:

“The assertion that the Blind Sheikh may be transferred to Egypt is utter garbage. The Blind Sheikh is not being transferred to Egypt nor is he being released. He is serving life sentence in federal prison. Suggestions that there is discussions to transfer or release him are absolute garbage and completely false.”
The State Department, which is allegedly considering the negotiations, has yet to respond.

glad this isn't going to happen...it would be asinine if it did....

B-man
09-19-2012, 10:49 AM
He shouldn't even be serving a life sentence.

He should be rat food by now.