: Could Kerry BE any more of a hypocrite?

95 BXL
08-23-2004, 03:56 PM
As I suggested when it debuted, the SwiftVets ad has been kicking Kerry's balls in and making real inroads among those who've seen it.

And what has Kerry's response been? About what I expected... whining and sniveling like a punk, and attacking those who put the ad up... the standard leftist shlock.

The hypocrisy comes in when the little asswipe demands that the president condemn the ad.

So.... when is Kerry going to condemn Soros and moveon.org?

You know he won't. And what he seems incapable of understanding is that he's responded to the SwiftVets in exactly the WRONG way.

This, of course, is yet another reason why the guy shouldn't have been elected dog catcher, let alone president. His hatred and blinding bias against anyone who doesn't engage in hero worship of his exploits shows a lack of mturity on his part, and a narcisstic streak a mile wide. The only thing bigger than his head is is ego.

Instead of the rabid response he's engaged in, he would have been far better off to calmly present his case to the people to let them decide, instead of sending out his little sock-puppet surrogates to mouth the same crap over, and over and over again.

I believe he could have turned this issue, if he had used his head. Instead, he comes across like the Kerry of old, the Kerry sitting in front of and lying to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee about what our troops were doing in Vietnam... the Kerry who sold out his fellow servicemembers.... the Kerry who slandered and libeled us.... the Kerry who aided the enemies of his country.

And, in the end, I believe his inability to properly handle this issue is going to cost him and cost him big.

bAdKARma88
08-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Off with his head!

jackhart
08-23-2004, 05:19 PM
guess that's why Bush just publicly condemned the ads and said Kerry served "admirably" and should be proud of his record...is Bush being a "leftist shlock" too? If Bush is defending Kerry's record against the ads, does that make him a "little asswipe" as well?

as far as the ads "kicking Kerry's balls in" and making "real inroads" they've been shown in all of 3 states, Wisconsin, Ohio and W. Virginia, so far and are not even being shown now. now that Bush has condemned the ads, they will likely disappear for good. whatever are you to do 95? your own candidate condemns the ad, will YOU? :histerica oh what a predicament this must be for you...now you'll have to remove that silly and obnoxious book cover from your signature.

Senator Bob Dole, a vociferous critic of Kerry's over this very issue, said on CNN "I'd say right now Kerry has the edge. I'm looking at the Electoral College in the battleground states. And even though they didn't get a bounce in the convention, you know, people got to know John Kerry. I think most people liked what they saw. There's a little backlash now because of all the Vietnam thing. But he's probably ahead."

in any event, i think that was a standup thing for Bush to do. it will, i think, raise his standing among voters, but i don't think Bush did it just to get votes, i think he also did it because he felt it was the right thing to do. Bush also condemned the activities of the so-called 527's and called upon Kerry to join him in so doing. we'll have to wait and see if Kerry does the right thing and follows Bush's lead in that regard. no matter which side you are on (liberal communist, like me :rockon , or patriotic conservative like 95) i don't think there is any room for these groups in politics.

FordFilly
08-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Off with his head!

Which one, he can't make sense even if he uses both!

FlaMudslinger
08-23-2004, 05:26 PM
how 'bout we take all the heads off all the people and start over? :chili:

Franklin
08-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Jackhart there is NO WAY that Kerry will "encourage" the ads of 527's such as Move.On and Victory 2004 to stop. If he does and they stop it will only prove that there is more than mere coincidence to their activities. There will be a firmer connection at that point.

Now if Bush has PUBLICLY said to stop and they dchoose not to then a connection to Swift Boats and the Reps doenst exist. My gut is telling me that the Swift Boats will not stop because they are more HateKerry than pro-Bush. Then if the 527's continue to attack Bush AFTER BOTH have called for the stop then the game begins.

Does this sound like they will stop the ads:

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth founder Roy Hoffman issued a statement Monday afternoon saying his organization will not curb its attacks.

"It would make no difference if John Kerry were a Republican, Democrat or an Independent, Swift Boat Veterans would still be speaking the truth concerning John Kerry's military service record in Vietnam, his actions after returning home and his lack of qualifications to be the next commander in chief," the statement said, adding that the group "remains dedicated to its mission."

Yep HateKerry is up and running. Beautiful aint it :histerica

FlaMudslinger
08-23-2004, 06:19 PM
liberal communist, like me :rockon ,

are you really a liberal communist or do you just play one here on FSB?

jackhart
08-23-2004, 06:47 PM
i am a registered Republican, Flamudslinger, and in fact i will be meeting one of our other fsb members at the RNC in NYC next week. i said that comment in jest, because my good pal 95bxl has valiantly tried to pin that label on me ever since i said something mildly negative in response to one of his daily pro-Bush, i hatekerrythatasshole, postings here. i've now turned that into somewhat of a comedy routine. i'm sure he'll jump back in here shortly and start ranting about the lunatic, delusional leftwing, why don't i just admit i love kerry stance he seems to think i've taken, but the truth is, i am now in these threads simply to poke fun at the ultraconservative rightwing fanatical positions some of these guys take. i wish we had a third candidate to choose from (i can't bring myself to vote for nader, i actually didn't think the Corvair was so bad :shrug ), neither one of these guys impresses me much.

FlaMudslinger
08-23-2004, 08:05 PM
i am a registered Republican, i wish we had a third candidate to choose from (i can't bring myself to vote for nader), neither one of these guys impresses me much.

If I were to describe myself politically that would be the statement I would use.

I wonder if there are others of us out there? Surely we can't be alone. How will we make contact? Do you think 95 will send his ultraconservative rightwing fanatics to snuff us out?

Keep up the barbs. It's too funny that you can get somebody that wound up over the net. :beer

jackhart
08-23-2004, 08:49 PM
yes, i think there are lots of us out there. millions and millions of us. i think they call us the "swing" voters. we vote with our consciences and not necessarily by strict party affiliation - which make elections like this one completely unpredictable. how do we make contact? :shrug i guess one by one at places like this, the local diner, car meets, little joey's soccer game, etc. etc. and yes, trust me, 95 and company are like darth vader and his stormtroopers - the evil empire will never, ever rest until people like you and me, and chewbacca, are silenced. which won't happen on this board. :thumbup

marv
08-23-2004, 08:54 PM
I can see where this thread is headed. :madder

95 BXL
08-23-2004, 09:24 PM
I knew Jackhart would weigh in on this, tending to disprove two things he wants us all to believe:

1. That he doesn’t take me “seriously.” (And why did you lie about that?)
2. That he is exactly what he says he isn’t… a Kerry supporter.

There is, of course, a third option, but that’s too horrific to contemplate. Now, on to more destruction:

Jackhart entertained us thusly:

guess that's why Bush just publicly condemned the ads and said Kerry served "admirably" and should be proud of his record...

To which I wisely and accurately responded:

What the president does or does not do changes Kerry’s level of hypocrisy not one wit. But then, you knew that, right?

The point of my initial post on this thread was to point out that Kerry has failed to do, and absolutely will NOT do, what he demands of the President.

Hopefully, when you read it THIS time, your reading comprehension will improve to the point that you understand the phrases: “The hypocrisy comes in when the little asswipe demands that the president condemn the ad. So.... when is Kerry going to condemn Soros and moveon.org?”

However, in response to your off-topic poser, I say thus:

The President is entitled to his opinion, as I am mine. In fact, I’ll even go so far to say that you are even entitled to yours, no matter how flawed it may be.

But as for me, I tend to side with Senator Dole's perspective on Senator Kerry. You don’t mind awfully, do you?

Jackhart then bizarrely posted:

is Bush being a "leftist shlock" too? If Bush is defending Kerry's record against the ads, does that make him a "little asswipe" as well?

Again, I’m hoping by now that you’ve schooled yourself enough to tell the difference between what I’ve written about, and what you’re talking about, because, of course, they’re not even vaguely related.

That said, the President is doing what a politician should do: staying above the fray. I note, for example, no condemnation on your part of Kerry’s utterly idiotic claim that the Bush Campaign is coordinating with SwiftVets, a total violation of federal campaign law.

Kerry’s cowardly actions in Vietnam are not the subject of this thread: his hypocrisy is. And, as I’ve already stated, the Presidents decision to “defend” Kerry’s war record does nothing to effect that…. Does it?

Jackhart then confirms his ignorance by telling us:

as far as the ads "kicking Kerry's balls in" and making "real inroads" they've been shown in all of 3 states, Wisconsin, Ohio and W. Virginia, so far and are not even being shown now.

To which I accurately respond by pointing out that:

The ads have not been in rotation anywhere but those three states. But EVERY news program has been playing them, and EVERY news program is talking about them and their effectiveness is self-evident to anyone who knows a damned thing about politics which you, obviously, do not: If the ads were NOT effective, then Kerry and his minions wouldn’t have uttered a sound about them!

I would have thought that an alleged double attendee to Republican National Conventions would have known enough about politics to at least have some vague understanding that candidates do not respond to negative ads when they’re having no effect. To do so is to do what Kerry obviously did NOT want to do, but is too damned dumb to avoid, and that is make this the number one political topic in the nation and make their book the number one best seller on Amazon.

But, I suppose, since you, allegedly, “don’t give a rat’s ass about politics,” maybe I’m giving you too much credit.

now that Bush has condemned the ads, they will likely disappear for good.

Nonsense, of course. The ads will continue, with more in the pipeline. Sheesh.

whatever are you to do 95?

Besides continuing to bust your chops, you mean?

your own candidate condemns the ad, will YOU? oh what a predicament this must be for you...now you'll have to remove that silly and obnoxious book cover from your signature.

No… since the ads are true. You like the book cover? Oh, sorry, it puts a boot up your boy’s ass…. I can see why it pisses you leftists off.

Senator Bob Dole, a vociferous critic of Kerry's over this very issue, said on CNN "I'd say right now Kerry has the edge. I'm looking at the Electoral College in the battleground states. And even though they didn't get a bounce in the convention, you know, people got to know John Kerry. I think most people liked what they saw. There's a little backlash now because of all the Vietnam thing. But he's probably ahead."

Was that before or after he said: “"three Purple Hearts and never bled that I know of. I mean, they're all superficial wounds."

Odd that Kerry’s so concerned about this, then, isn’t it… I mean, being “ahead” and all that. And, Mr. Dole would cheerfully tell you that, among veterans, this ad does precisely what I said it WOULD do.

See, jackhart, you need to understand… the SwiftVets are right in what they’re doing even if Bush loses. But, thanks for asking.

in any event, i think that was a standup thing for Bush to do. it will, i think, raise his standing among voters, but i don't think Bush did it just to get votes, i think he also did it because he felt it was the right thing to do. Bush also condemned the activities of the so-called 527's and called upon Kerry to join him in so doing. we'll have to wait and see if Kerry does the right thing and follows Bush's lead in that regard.

Is that REALLY even a question?

no matter which side you are on (liberal communist, like me , or patriotic conservative like 95) i don't think there is any room for these groups in politics.

But your hero doesn’t share that perspective, does he?

jackhart
08-23-2004, 10:29 PM
I knew Jackhart would weigh in on this, tending to disprove two things he wants us all to believe:

in case you missed it above, i likened you to darth vader and the stormtroopers.

you see Flamudslinger, what did i tell you?? at least he's consistent in his flawed analysis

There is, of course, a third option, but that’s too horrific to contemplate. Now, on to more destruction:

Jackhart entertained us thusly:

95's favorite method of argument, if you can call it that, is to pat himself on the back for a job well done. apparently he is the only one who thinks so, however.

What the president does or does not do changes Kerry’s level of hypocrisy not one wit. But then, you knew that, right?

if you mean to publicly acknowledge that the ads were lies, and to say that kerry served with valor, why yes, i did know that. kerry called on bush to condemn the ads, and bush did. if you call that hypocrisy, then i stand by my statements that you are delusional.

The point of my initial post on this thread was to point out that Kerry has failed to do, and absolutely will NOT do, what he demands of the President.

Kerry asked Bush to condemn this particular ad. over which there is considerable debate as to the veracity of the Swift boat group's claims. show me where Bush has asked Kerry to condemn a PARTICULAR ad. you can't. you just want the $63 million campaign by other 527 groups against Bush in general to stop. as does Bush.

Hopefully, when you read it THIS time, your reading comprehension will improve to the point that you understand the phrases: “The hypocrisy comes in when the little asswipe demands that the president condemn the ad. So.... when is Kerry going to condemn Soros and moveon.org?”

take your own advice and carefully reread the above paragraph. i can write it in crayon again so perhaps you can understand it. see where you wrote "the ad?" do you grasp the difference betweeen a particular ad and the entire 527 movement?

The President is entitled to his opinion, as I am mine. In fact, I’ll even go so far to say that you are even entitled to yours, no matter how flawed it may be.

and i grant you the same courtesy, however flawed yours may be. as voltaire said, "i may not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it."

But as for me, I tend to side with Senator Dole's perspective on Senator Kerry. You don’t mind awfully, do you?

Nope, not at all. In fact, I even see merit in Dole's perspective when he said'"I mean, one day [Kerry's] saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons. The next day [Kerry's] standing there, 'I want to be president because I'm a Vietnam veteran." Now that is a valid argument, and after hearing Kerry speak about those atrocities in 1971, in which he himself admits committing some, I thus see a guy who was either lying in 1971, or shouldn't be President if he committed war crimes. See 95, I can point out Kerry bads.

Jackhart then bizarrely posted:

Again, I’m hoping by now that you’ve schooled yourself enough to tell the difference between what I’ve written about, and what you’re talking about, because, of course, they’re not even vaguely related.

you called Kerry a leftist shlock for attacking those who put up the ad. when Bush condemns the ad, does it so confuse your simple mind that I asked if you considered him a leftist shlock also?

similarly, you called Kerry an asswipe for asking Bush to condemn the ad. when Bush did, again, you can't make the connection, can you? i'll try to keep these types of references to a minimum in the future so that even simpletons such as yourself can understand them.

That said, the President is doing what a politician should do: staying above the fray.

I note, for example, no acknowledgement on your part of my praise for Bush in so doing.

I note, for example, no condemnation on your part of Kerry’s utterly idiotic claim that the Bush Campaign is coordinating with SwiftVets, a total violation of federal campaign law.

oh the trial on that is over? you mean i missed the part where the Swift boat group got much of its initial financing from two men who had supported the political endeavors of Bush and his father, Texas real estate executive Harlan Crow and Texas home builder Bob J. Perry? I guessed I missed the testimony at trial where Karl Rove called Mr. Perry a close friend of the President's. Oh and I can't believe I missed the part of the trial where it was shown that Kenneth Cordier, a retired colonel on President Bush's veterans advisory panel, appeared in the Swift boat group's latest ad. Did they cover how Cordier was forced to resign from that position. Wow, I can't believe Kerry was actually convicted of that violation.

Kerry’s cowardly actions in Vietnam are not the subject of this thread: his hypocrisy is. And, as I’ve already stated, the Presidents decision to “defend” Kerry’s war record does nothing to effect that…. Does it?

i guess if $63 million was being spent by 527's against me, i would gladly condemn one ad against my opponent and say, let him condemn ALL ads against me. you call that kerry hypocrisy? i call that smart politics on the part of GB.

Jackhart then confirms his ignorance by telling us:

The ads have not been in rotation anywhere but those three states.

i just said that. when you say it, it's "accurate." when i say it, it's "ignorant." anyone seeing a pattern here?

But EVERY news program has been playing them, and EVERY news program is talking about them and their effectiveness is self-evident to anyone who knows a damned thing about politics which you, obviously, do not: If the ads were NOT effective, then Kerry and his minions wouldn’t have uttered a sound about them!

really? is that why a cbs news poll this week shows 53% of the nation feels we are headed in the wrong direction with Bush? oh i forgot, it's "self-evident," that means if you say so, it must be true! now i understand.

I would have thought that an alleged double attendee to Republican National Conventions would have known enough about politics to at least have some vague understanding that candidates do not respond to negative ads when they’re having no effect.

i would have thought an alleged political consultant would understand that a negative ad such as this one could become a snowball big enough to decide the election, however small the snowball may be now.

To do so is to do what Kerry obviously did NOT want to do, but is too damned dumb to avoid,

um, could you repeat that in English please?

and that is make this the number one political topic in the nation and make their book the number one best seller on Amazon.

it IS. and it needs to be discussed. i think Kerry was damned either way he handled it. had to respond strongly or it would be an admittance he did what they said. however, say it too strong, and now it's in the forefront. he is in a "wicket" as Bob Dole said earlier about Kerry. Gosh I like that Bob Dole's quotes.

But, I suppose, since you, allegedly, “don’t give a rat’s ass about politics,” maybe I’m giving you too much credit.

i saw you steal my quote in that other thread, but at least you apologized.

i think the more the ads continue, with Bush condemning them, the less effective they will be. will be an interesting hindight analysis after the election

well of course you will continue to do that. i mean, darth vader doesn't stop chasing luke skywalker, does he? wait a second. does this mean that you...are my...if you tell me to join the dark side, 95, that it's not too late, i will die.

No… since the ads are true. You like the book cover? Oh, sorry, it puts a boot up your boy’s ass…. I can see why it pisses you leftists off.

ah yes, my boy, my boy. did i tell you that we were BOTH in East Hampton this weekend? and remember, i am not a leftist, i am a "delusional left wing communist." please, if you are going to label me, do it correctly.

Was that before or after he said: “"three Purple Hearts and never bled that I know of. I mean, they're all superficial wounds."

ah yes, now back to Dole, my boy. i had forgotten that Dole was THERE when Kerry received those wounds and saw it himself.

Odd that Kerry’s so concerned about this, then, isn’t it… I mean, being “ahead” and all that.

guess you never saw a ninth inning comeback

And, Mr. Dole would cheerfully tell you that, among veterans, this ad does precisely what I said it WOULD do.

[gomer pyle voice on] well golly-eeee sarge. [gomer off] now i see why they pay you the big bucks. let me change your screen name to captain obvious.

See, jackhart, you need to understand… the SwiftVets are right in what they’re doing even if Bush loses.

why? even Hoffman is either lying now or then. which is it?

But, thanks for asking.

Is that REALLY even a question?

i didn't see a question mark. in English, a question mark in indicative of a question

But your hero doesn’t share that perspective, does he?

Bob Dole is my hero! I like his quotes!! :thumbup

SSgtTEX
08-23-2004, 10:44 PM
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.

WhoaDammit
08-24-2004, 12:37 AM
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.

Take his driver's license! :goodfinge

~Critter

BikerPepe`
08-24-2004, 01:15 AM
i wish we had a third candidate to choose from (i can't bring myself to vote for nader, i actually didn't think the Corvair was so bad :shrug ), neither one of these guys impresses me much.
SEE MY SIG!!! :twak

bAdKARma88
08-24-2004, 03:06 AM
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.

:clap

NOBS!
08-24-2004, 09:59 AM
hey 95 guess what

YOU ARE A

MORON.wow....now there's a serviceman capable of putting forth some real compelling wisdom as to the choices he may make in the field or on the ballot. :rolleyes:

WhoaDammit
08-24-2004, 11:29 AM
wow....now there's a serviceman capable of putting forth some real compelling wisdom as to the choices he may make in the field or on the ballot. :rolleyes:

what do you expect out of the airforce? :toothless

~Critter

jackhart
08-24-2004, 11:36 AM
SEE MY SIG!!! :twak

sorry pepe, i forgot about him, no offense, that guy actually seems pretty cool. i like his laissez-faire policy about government, but he will never get big business behind him with those environmental policies in place, and thus he will never score big in an election. you gotta make some compromises to get those union votes, right? i don't like his ideas about turning over federal parkland to the greenies, contracts or no contracts. but alot of his other ideas are good. :thumbup

SSgtTEX
08-24-2004, 12:02 PM
now dont get me wrong, I am a strong Bush supporter. But 95 is a moron. Im sorry I am a big bush supporter but I am not a fanatic. I normally dont get into politics deep but after karma and I got into it for a week or so I realized I was acting just like that dumbass that likes to call everyone leftist commie bastards

95 BXL
08-24-2004, 12:11 PM
:clap

Perhaps, if you two boys could get a motel room?

bnkrtstk
08-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Perhaps, if you two boys could get a motel room?

Why, so you can hold the video camera? :shrug

I think you're a moron too, does that make me gay? :shrug

Open a window get some fresh air or something, you are wound way too tight.

jackhart
08-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Why, so you can hold the video camera? :shrug

:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

95 BXL
08-24-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by 95 BXL

in case you missed it above, i likened you to darth vader and the stormtroopers.

OK, fine… and for all the good it did you, I can liken you to a stooge and a retard. There. Got that playground name-calling thing out of your system?

you see Flamudslinger, what did i tell you?? at least he's consistent in his flawed analysis

You see everyone, what did I tell you? At least he consistently lies about it.

95's favorite method of argument, if you can call it that, is to pat himself on the back for a job well done. apparently he is the only one who thinks so, however.

I guess it would actually kill you to provide a substantive response, wouldn’t it?

Jack’s favorite method of argument: ignore the issues and engage in character assassination, the hallmark of the Deaniac. Pity you do it so very badly.

if you mean to publicly acknowledge that the ads were lies, and to say that kerry served with valor, why yes, i did know that. kerry called on bush to condemn the ads, and bush did. if you call that hypocrisy, then i stand by my statements that you are delusional.

Unlike yourself, my words don’t require any amplification or interpretation. I mean precisely what I say, and what I said is that your observation has nothing to do with the issue: Your boy’s blatant hypocrisy.

Again, I’ll type this REAL slow so that the dull-normal types like jack, here, can get it.

First, the definition of a hypocrite, which, stunningly enough, seemed to have your picture next to it, jack:

Hyp´o`crite
n. 1. One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.

From another dictionary:

Noun 1. hypocrite - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold Synonyms: dissembler, phoney, phony, pretender

Besides the obvious fact that this could be a caption under every jackhart picture in existence, it also describes Mr. Kerry’s actions in this matter to a “t.”

He and his Winged Monkeys have repeatedly (and stupidly) called for the President to do something that he, Kerry, will refuse to do on his side when the outcomes suit him. That, of course, is a textbook definition of the term.

That, again, has absolutely nothing to do with your attempted threadjack, jack, but perhaps your stilted reading comprehension is the problem.

Kerry asked Bush to condemn this particular ad. over which there is considerable debate as to the veracity of the Swift boat group's claims. show me where Bush has asked Kerry to condemn a PARTICULAR ad. you can't. you just want the $63 million campaign by other 527 groups against Bush in general to stop. as does Bush.

And I suggest that Kerry can’t have it both ways as much as he, and you, try to accomplish that very feat.

Your response here is completely irrelevant and the worst of spin. I defy YOU to show where I have demanded the 527 ads stop ANYWHERE. “you can’t.” In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if, very shortly, pro-Bush 527 ads begin to flood the airways nationwide to counter Soros.

Again, what Bush has “condemned,” or which ads he may or may not have asked Kerry to condemn are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT, as much as you would, apparently, like to MAKE them relevant. The issue is that Kerry has demanded that the President take an action that he, Kerry, absolutely refuses to take. No amount of spin, no amount of deflection can change that.

take your own advice and carefully reread the above paragraph. i can write it in crayon again so perhaps you can understand it. see where you wrote "the ad?" do you grasp the difference betweeen a particular ad and the entire 527 movement?

Do you understand that Kerry has no room to talk on the matter? Or do you magically believe in your fantasyland castle that were the President to ask for Kerry to condemn any of the bogus Soros lies of moveon.org that he would somehow do that?

There is no difference on the issue. You’re desperately trying to FIND a difference, because it hits your boy a little too close to the bone, and it’s costing him huge, as I said it would

and i grant you the same courtesy, however flawed yours may be. as voltaire said, "i may not agree with what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it."

And you served when, exactly?

Nope, not at all. In fact, I even see merit in Dole's perspective when he said'"I mean, one day [Kerry's] saying that we were shooting civilians, cutting off their ears, cutting off their heads, throwing away his medals or his ribbons. The next day [Kerry's] standing there, 'I want to be president because I'm a Vietnam veteran." Now that is a valid argument, and after hearing Kerry speak about those atrocities in 1971, in which he himself admits committing some, I thus see a guy who was either lying in 1971, or shouldn't be President if he committed war crimes. See 95, I can point out Kerry bads.

Yeah… and you do it so frequently, don’t you?

You can add quite a few to that list, not the least of which has been his frighteningly shortsighted response to all of this… The kind of skills he’d bring to the table in both foreign and domestic issues, not doubt.

And that is the crux of the matter. Even though you’ve somehow acknowledged the obvious, you’ll continue to fall on your sword for Kerry, every hour, on the hour.

you called Kerry a leftist shlock for attacking those who put up the ad. when Bush condemns the ad, does it so confuse your simple mind that I asked if you considered him a leftist shlock also?

Well, I guess I need to climb back into the “slow-typing” mode.

Does it confuse your simple mind to contrast the differences between the President’s measured, well-thought out responses, and the wild-eyed antics of people like Howard “The Total Dick” Dean?

I suppose I could use your own line of what one can laughingly refer to as “reasoning,” but you’ve repeatedly demonstrated your inability to grasp either the simple or the obvious, so why bother?

similarly, you called Kerry an asswipe for asking Bush to condemn the ad. when Bush did, again, you can't make the connection, can you? i'll try to keep these types of references to a minimum in the future so that even simpletons such as yourself can understand them.

OK… AGAIN back to the slow typing, single-syllable words morons such as yourself require:

Kerry, in this instance, is an asswipe because he’s a hypocritical liar. His hypocrisy extends to, and, come to think of it, is proven by, his demands for the President to do that which he will not, himself, do.

There…. Is that simple enough for you? Maybe someone who actually comprehends the language could read it to you? Draw some pictures, perhaps?

That said, the President is doing what a politician should do: staying above the fray.

I note, for example, no acknowledgement on your part of my praise for Bush in so doing.

My good fellow, while I must point out the obvious to you, do you really feel it necessary to fish for compliments when you finally figure it out? What were you, an abused child?

I note, for example, no condemnation on your part of Kerry’s utterly idiotic claim that the Bush Campaign is coordinating with SwiftVets, a total violation of federal campaign law.

oh the trial on that is over?

More of your ultra-leftist pap? Merely because Kerry, et al, makes a completely unfounded allegation it should move to a “trial?” I guess you fail to understand additional concepts, such as “probable cause?”

Speaking of “trials,” isn’t it interesting that Kerry hasn’t SUED SwiftVets? I mean, he easily could. So why hasn’t he? Obviously, if the SwiftVets ads are untrue, they certainly rise to the level of falsity or reckless disregard as to their truth or falsity required for a public figure to sue. Yet… bluster aside…. No suit. Now… can we wonder why that is?

There IS no “trial.” The allegation to anyone with the awareness of a rock ape is absurd on its face. It takes a true leftist nut job to lend them the slightest credibility. But, thank you for asking.

you mean i missed the part where the Swift boat group got much of its initial financing from two men who had supported the political endeavors of Bush and his father, Texas real estate executive Harlan Crow and Texas home builder Bob J. Perry?

Why, I’m sure that should have concerned you as much as Clinton/Kerry supporters like Soros funding moveon.org and those sock-puppet types.

Look, jack, its clear you support Kerry… but do you have to be such a hypocrite about it?

These guys are doing absolutely nothing that Soros isn’t doing, yet both you and the rest of the Kerry Winged Monkeys keep trying to make a big deal out of it. Now… Why is that? Can’t discuss the specific allegations in the ads, so you’re forced to attack those who pay for them? Weak, jack. Typical, but nevertheless, weak.

I guessed I missed the testimony at trial where Karl Rove called Mr. Perry a close friend of the President's.

No, jack… what you hypocritically “missed” is applying the same brush to YOUR boy. Isn’t it amazing that neither you, nor the rest of the media, has gone through ALL of the 527 orgs to determine who is a “close friend” of who? Or do you honestly believe that NO ONE working in moveon has a “friendship” with Kerry?

And where, exactly, does the federal law address “close friends?” I mean, is that ALL you people have? What am I asking? OF COURSE it is. But then, in your 2+2=3 world, I suppose that IS all you need.

I can't believe I missed the part of the trial where it was shown that Kenneth Cordier, a retired colonel on President Bush's veterans advisory panel, appeared in the Swift boat group's latest ad. Did they cover how Cordier was forced to resign from that position. Wow, I can't believe Kerry was actually convicted of that violation.

What…. You can’t believe someone involved in SwiftVets was fired? Or you can’t believe that the fact Cordier never told the Bush Campaign about the connection that led to his dismissal?

Look, nimrod, I can understand with your issues of comprehension why you buy into this rock is a tree is a dog is a boy is a girl thing, but, just for once, can you at least TRY and let common sense creep into your thought process? WHERE IS THE PROOF OF COORDINATION?

There isn’t any. No witnesses, no paper trail, nothing but the typical leftist nonsense that people like you love to espouse… Nothing but whining, sniveling allegation.

I can just picture this little cry-baby, sitting at the table negotiating for us. We’d be beaten before we started.

i guess if $63 million was being spent by 527's against me, i would gladly condemn one ad against my opponent and say, let him condemn ALL ads against me. you call that kerry hypocrisy? i call that smart politics on the part of GB.

Like the two are somehow mutually exclusive? Yes, I do. Kerry CAN be a hypocrite, and Bush CAN engage in smart politics. It IS possible. If only you could grasp that... which apparently ISN'T possible.

The ads have not been in rotation anywhere but those three states.

i just said that. when you say it, it's "accurate." when i say it, it's "ignorant." anyone seeing a pattern here?

Well, the pattern of your ignorance IS well-established. Anyone with the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader, however, would understand that your IGNORANCE is confirmed in the following paragraph:

"But EVERY news program has been playing them, and EVERY news program is talking about them and their effectiveness is self-evident to anyone who knows a damned thing about politics which you, obviously, do not: If the ads were NOT effective, then Kerry and his minions wouldn’t have uttered a sound about them!"

You, of course, fail to acknowledge THAT obvious fact.

really? is that why a cbs news poll this week shows 53% of the nation feels we are headed in the wrong direction with Bush?

Jack, try and pay attention. I talk about one thing, and because you have no answer to it, you immediately try and deflect by your absurd efforts to change the subject.

Face it: Your observation confirmed your ignorance. I’ve proved it. That doesn’t mean “change the subject.” TRY and stay focused. We’ve already established with your prior “efforts” about how uncomfortable it is for you to get your “intellectual” ass kicked… now, TRY and stay on the subject.

In this case, the subject is: Kerry’s whiney little bitchy response to ads that cave his ass in. There. Got it now?

oh i forgot, it's "self-evident," that means if you say so, it must be true! now i understand.

Hardly. Anyone showing your reading comprehension skills would have a difficult time “understanding” a Denny’s menu.

i would have thought an alleged political consultant would understand that a negative ad such as this one could become a snowball big enough to decide the election, however small the snowball may be now.

Yeah? And? I sincerely hope it DOES “decide the election.” That said, the issue, which, once again, lacking an answer, you failed to address, was Kerry’s panicked response to these ads… Ads that his response PROVES are hurting him. You know… cause and effect?

To do so is to do what Kerry obviously did NOT want to do, but is too damned dumb to avoid,

um, could you repeat that in English please?

Nah…. Get your reading tutor back on the phone… he’ll explain it to you. Maybe. Somethings just may be beyond your ability to grasp.

and that is make this the number one political topic in the nation and make their book the number one best seller on Amazon.

it IS. and it needs to be discussed. i think Kerry was damned either way he handled it.

Surprise! Wrong again! Does anyone else see a pattern developing here?

He COULD have handled it like an ADULT… Not like the snot-nosed punk he’s been portraying since this started. He COULD have held a press conference, and addressed each and every allegation, affirming or denying them in turn. He COULD have shown level-headedness, honesty and understanding. He COULD have apologized for his lies to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

He COULD have reduced this to what it SHOULD have been in the first place: an honest disagreement between combat veterans.

Is that what he’s done, jack? Was that his response? Or has he emulated Dean who this morning stuck his foot in his mouth up to his knee by accusing Bush of committing a crime here? Should he continue to act like the wild-eyed religious zealot (you know, jack… in other words, should he continue to act like you?)or should he have shown something absolutely foreign to him, otherwise known as “leadership?”

had to respond strongly or it would be an admittance he did what they said.

I have no problem with a “strong” response. But his position is weakened considerably by his acknowledgement of at least ONE allegation where SwiftVets were dead on target: Christmas in Cambodia.

He COULD have explained how or why he lied about that. Your characterizations notwithstanding, there is NO argument that all those speeches he gave about how that was a “turning point” in his life, “seared” into his memory were all bullshit…lies uttered while a Senator on the floor of the United States Senate!

If he’s lied about that (and even he has acknowledged that to be the case) what else has he lied about? Not that those kinds of issues concern the typical Kerry supporter, any more than Clinton’s cowardice concerned HIS supporters.

however, say it too strong, and now it's in the forefront. he is in a "wicket" as Bob Dole said earlier about Kerry. Gosh I like that Bob Dole's quotes.

Damn… something we CAN agree on? This guy is in full melt-down… he’s radiating it to his surrogates and they’re dutifully emulating him.

i saw you steal my quote in that other thread, but at least you apologized.

Clearly, I AM giving you too much credit. YOU'RE the one who made that claim, while simultainiously going to all this trouble to defend your guy. So, on one hand, you "don't give a rat's ass about politics" while, on the other, you spend all this time and energy defending him. What a bizarre mindset.

i think the more the ads continue, with Bush condemning them, the less effective they will be. will be an interesting hindight analysis after the election.

Tell me. Tell me you can’t be this dense.

Bush will not be condemning THIS ( http://swift2.he.net/~swift2/sellout.mov) ad, will he? Not that these facts will make any difference in your support of Kerry… but the veteran vote is leaving him in droves… which is why he stupidly continues to throw a fit over those who made the ad possible, instead of dealing with the substance they contain…kinda like you, come to think of it.

well of course you will continue to do that. i mean, darth vader doesn't stop chasing luke skywalker, does he? wait a second. does this mean that you...are my...if you tell me to join the dark side, 95, that it's not too late, i will die.

Jack, you’re such a kidder. I mean, who have you forced into having sex with you that you might have actually had the opportunity to procreate?

ah yes, my boy, my boy. did i tell you that we were BOTH in East Hampton this weekend? and remember, i am not a leftist, i am a "delusional left wing communist." please, if you are going to label me, do it correctly.

So… a self-confessed "delusional left wing communist" is not, simultaneously, a leftist as well? Maybe if you could actually READ a book on political science… that way you could get a clue about the political spectrum.

ah yes, now back to Dole, my boy. i had forgotten that Dole was THERE when Kerry received those wounds and saw it himself.

Does that somehow preclude the Senator from making a judgment? Does that judgment not exceed yours in value geometrically?

Odd that Kerry’s so concerned about this, then, isn’t it… I mean, being “ahead” and all that.

guess you never saw a ninth inning comeback

This is your weakest yet. If he’s so far ahead…and these ads so gawdawful…then he shouldn’t remotely be concerned about ANY come back.

So, even though you can’t come right out and admit it, you HAVE just justified my observation about the effectiveness of this ad campaign.

And, Mr. Dole would cheerfully tell you that, among veterans, this ad does precisely what I said it WOULD do.

[gomer pyle voice on] well golly-eeee sarge. [gomer off] now i see why they pay you the big bucks. let me change your screen name to captain obvious.

Now… what was it you blathered? as far as the ads "kicking Kerry's balls in" and making "real inroads" they've been shown in all of 3 states, Wisconsin, Ohio and W. Virginia, so far and are not even being shown now.

It damned sure didn’t seem to be “obvious” to you when you wrote that, did it, jack? Or why else would you have stuck your dick in the fan that way?

See, jackhart, you need to understand… the SwiftVets are right in what they’re doing even if Bush loses.

why? even Hoffman is either lying now or then. which is it?

Because someone has to portray what a lying, pathological scumbag Kerry is. And these guys are doing a damned good job of it.

jackhart
08-24-2004, 07:33 PM
95, nothing you have said above makes any sense to anyone other than yourself. you are the master of self-serving conclusionary statements, asserted as if fact, when in reality they are your own warped opinions which have no weight or substance behind them. you are the king of telling yourself what a great job you have done to counter arguments, when in fact, you have done nothing of the kind. you are the so-called "political professional," yet you have trouble responding to the simplest of responses when your boy is criticized by those who have mercifully not chosen politics as a profession. is it not wondrous that even more than one Bush supporter here considers you a "moron?" more's the pity you don't have a clue what they, or i, are talking about, and you obviously never will. you are the person everyone laughs at behind their back - i happen to do it to your face - and you haven't a clue what is going on, left only to continue to make more assertions which make even less sense and lash out wildly at anyone and that points out your shortfalls.

here is the real reason i laugh at you and mock argue with you, which you have yet to recognize or figure out, despite the obvious clues i have left for you. no one else on this board so zealously posts pro-Bush as you. which would be ok, in and of itself, but you do it in a way which is both offensive and arrogant. you make such outlandish statements in favor of Bush and against Kerry that i have no choice but to call you on it. if you made the same statements pro-Kerry (no one on this board has, you will notice), in the same absurd manner you do Bush, i would STILL call you on it and ridicule you to the end of time for being a pro-Kerry moron. all but the most ultraright can't take you seriously in light of this, yet you are oblivious to it, it is lost on you. you just conclude that i must be a kerry supporter if i call you on all your pathetic pro-Bush posts. go ahead, keep saying it over and over, maybe one day, if you say it enough, even i will begin to think it's true.

it makes no sense to me why you post this way on a BRONCO board. marv doesn't do it. franklin doesn't. peteyg doesn't. yet i would say their support of bush is as strong as yours, and they get their points across much more effectively than you. what is even more of a joke is that these "guerilla" type posts you put up would be ok if we were a political board. i won't even ask why you are afraid to post where so-called professional political types convene to discuss these issues, likely you are afraid of their responses. if you are so into this politics, why not go post on that type of forum? but on a bronco board?

well, i'm sure this post will get the same type of ridiculous response as those you have made above. it wouldn't be you otherwise. in fact, by doing so you will just continue to hammer home the points i've made about you. but this post wasn't made for your benefit, because, as i said, you just don't get it. :wacko

NOBS!
08-24-2004, 10:49 PM
it makes no sense to me why you post this way on a BRONCO board.
would be ok if we were a political board.
. if you are so into this politics, why not go post on that type of forum? but on a bronco board?
just an obsevation here...but how Kerryesque :goodfinge

I got under your skin pretty easy before too,remember.be fair this is the political forum and there's room for it. just as there's room for all the other topics in "anything else"

I'm finding it hard to believe there's more tolerance for a sneaky phoniac or some crooked parts trader here than there is for someone who tells it like they think it is :banghead which...if most posting had been here from the beginning ,would realize we were proud to have a place where we can hang and tell it like we think it is.hence the mass exodus from mbb

BikerPepe`
08-24-2004, 11:27 PM
NOBS... your an A-HOLE!!!

I luv you man! :goodfinge "Sneaky Phoniac" :histerica Classic NOBS.
If you weren't a Canukian... I'd vote for you! :drinkbud
IMHO ya'll need to have a coke and a smile, and STFU!!

SrA... thanks for the response, and I agree 100%.
Lots of Good stuff comin outta BADNARIK, but certainly can't agree with everything.

SSgtTEX
08-24-2004, 11:39 PM
wow im shocked nobs

and obviously 95 must truly be a moron. Though countless people have said dave doesnt support kerry, including dave, 95 still thinks Dave is sucking his d!ck. Let me ask you this 95. Have you ever met Dave in person? Have you ever talked politics face to face with Dave? Do you like yams? (had to though one in for Gacknar) Are you really that stupid or do you work at it?

Well let me tell you what I know and think. I HAVE met Dave in person. I HAVE talked to him face to face about politics some. I have never had yams. And I think you really are stupid and just work at making yourself a moron. One thing I know for sure Dave does not support Kerry. Nor will he ever. But when he doesn't fully support Bush he is going to look at the other sides to see if there is anything he likes better. He is one you would call a researcher. He looks into everything before deciding. Same as me. Though I fully support Bush on most things. Some no I don't. He started doing his research into things, especially when things are posted here he looks into it. He then sees the other side of the arguement and posts it for others to see. So these people can make up their mind which they like better. Then you get some fanatic in here that tries his hardest to push his opinions on everyone. There are a couple for both sides but you are the worst for the right wingers. I myself post on how it will effect my career in the military. Bush I can expect deployments but I strongly stand behind most of his ideas as I stated before. Kerry I can expect our alread condemned equipment to stay condemned making them unsafe for use but there is no other option. Kinda like the 1 airman killed and 1 injured Dobbins AFB, Georgia.(iirc I do know GA) While I don't agree with a lot of Kerry's ideas. You on the other hand say Bush is a God. And anyone that says different likes to go down on Kerry and is a commie bastard. That is why people toy with you. Because the find it hilarious when you react to it. Yet you persist on trying to make Dave admit he is in love with Kerry. Again let me make one thing clear

YOU STILL ARE A F[_]CKING MORON

WhoaDammit
08-25-2004, 03:07 AM
wow im shocked nobs

and obviously 95 must truly be a moron. Though countless people have said dave doesnt support kerry, including dave, 95 still thinks Dave is sucking his d!ck. Let me ask you this 95. Have you ever met Dave in person? Have you ever talked politics face to face with Dave? Do you like yams? (had to though one in for Gacknar) Are you really that stupid or do you work at it?

Well let me tell you what I know and think. I HAVE met Dave in person. I HAVE talked to him face to face about politics some. I have never had yams. And I think you really are stupid and just work at making yourself a moron. One thing I know for sure Dave does not support Kerry. Nor will he ever. But when he doesn't fully support Bush he is going to look at the other sides to see if there is anything he likes better. He is one you would call a researcher. He looks into everything before deciding. Same as me. Though I fully support Bush on most things. Some no I don't. He started doing his research into things, especially when things are posted here he looks into it. He then sees the other side of the arguement and posts it for others to see. So these people can make up their mind which they like better. Then you get some fanatic in here that tries his hardest to push his opinions on everyone. There are a couple for both sides but you are the worst for the right wingers. I myself post on how it will effect my career in the military. Bush I can expect deployments but I strongly stand behind most of his ideas as I stated before. Kerry I can expect our alread condemned equipment to stay condemned making them unsafe for use but there is no other option. Kinda like the 1 airman killed and 1 injured Dobbins AFB, Georgia.(iirc I do know GA) While I don't agree with a lot of Kerry's ideas. You on the other hand say Bush is a God. And anyone that says different likes to go down on Kerry and is a commie bastard. That is why people toy with you. Because the find it hilarious when you react to it. Yet you persist on trying to make Dave admit he is in love with Kerry. Again let me make one thing clear

tell us how you really feel tex. :toothless

~Critter

95 BXL
08-26-2004, 12:33 AM
Can you remotely begin to grasp how very little I could give a phuck what you think?

Is it even the germ of an idea in your pea-brain how insignificant your incessant whining about what or how I write truly is to me? Can that head full of mush even begin the process of comprehending precisely how little your opinion matters to me? How little you know about politics… or government… or people, for that matter?

What you’ve proven here is that you believe jack incapable of speaking for himself. While I have repeatedly shown him to be the politically inept imbecile he is, nevertheless, he is capable of putting his hands to a keyboard and serving it up so I can bitch-slap him again, quite presumably without you holding his crank in the process.

Why you feel it necessary to play his bitch is beyond me.

I so dramatically do not care what he’s told you. I so completely could give a husky fart about any conversations you two may have had. I am totally unconcerned with how much he’s bullshitted you.

NO ONE tells me what or how to write. And I certainly don’t begin to write to gain the approval of a ****ing little pissant like you.

You don’t like my stuff? Don’t phucking read it. Meanwhile, you might consider letting ol ’jack speak for himself. And here's something else you might consider, asswipe:

Have you ever met ME in person? Has you or Dave ever talked anything face to face with ME? Do you like yams? (had to though one in for Gacknar) Are you really that stupid or do you work at it?

You're as much a ****ing hypocrite as anyone else applying a double standard. So climb down off your phucking cross and stop sniveling.

wow im shocked nobs

SSgtTEX
08-26-2004, 12:52 AM
Learn how to spell dipshit. I don’t really care what you think because if anyone has a pea sized brain it would be you. Oh Dave is a communist. So I don’t know anything about politics, government, or people. Well I guess I should just get out of the military then since my whole life surrounds around those three things. I’m a hypocrite because I stand up for a friend of mine. Wow I guess all of you that are my friends don’t expect shit from me anymore. That will make me a hypocrite. It is funny how you think people take you serious with your ranting of how anyone that remotely thinks different from you is an imbecile. How petty is that. When you actually do something to warrant the ability to say whether or not they know what they are talking about, then come back to us and say it. Hell, I don't believe you have done anything to warrant you doing shit. Now where the hell did you get the idea that I am telling you how or what to write? Because I help Dave. It is clear he speaks for himself quite a bit. However, as a friend I decided to help him. That is what you do for someone you consider family. How have I invoked a double standard? I clearly stated I am a strong supporter of Bush. I have backed him through everything that comes onto this board for awhile now. But that is the military in me taking pride in my Commander-in-Chief. I guess I just must be an idiot since I take pride in things like country, freedom of choice, freedom of opinion(yes I've gotten into pissing contests before on here, but made amends because that was against what I believe), and helping friends. I must be.

Now have I ever met you, no. Do I want to, no. I have never said that to another member on here. I would still like to meet Karma and Beerman. Though their opinions I believe are way off. But they are still good people that can make amends and don't go around calling people communist bastards either. Has Dave met you, I would say no. Would he want to? I will have to leave that to him. I have never had yams. And with my knowledge of an aircraft, schooling, and general life, I would say I'm not stupid. No I am not the smartest but in the middle. Do I try to act stupid, sometimes when I am messing around, hanging out with friends I will do some stupid things. But that is part of life. That is what some of my best memories are of.

No matter what you say, you will always be a moron.

95 BXL
08-26-2004, 01:19 AM
95, nothing you have said above makes any sense to anyone other than yourself.

Sorry, jack… I would submit that your inability to read or comprehend could hardly be applied to anyone beside yourself. That you lack the ability to “get” it is, after all, rather meaningless in the end.

you are the master of self-serving conclusionary statements, asserted as if fact, when in reality they are your own warped opinions which have no weight or substance behind them.

You are the master of unsuccessful deflection, typically used by the intellectually bankrupt when they find themselves incapable of response. Your entire post here, for example, has nothing to do with the subject at hand (much like the vast majority of your posts in this forum, come to think of it) so you fall back to your default mode of character assassination.

Further, you seem to have mastered the ability to engage in sheer, unadulterated delusion. You put forward utterly unsupported positions, which I have repeatedly asked you to back up, and which you repeatedly have failed to do. And the result? Crap like this.

you are the king of telling yourself what a great job you have done to counter arguments, when in fact, you have done nothing of the kind.

jack, you’re SUCH a kidder. Do my little comments GAUL you just the tiniest bit? Your self-flatulation here is meaningless. That it, apparently, got under your skin is kinda cool, though.

you are the so-called "political professional," yet you have trouble responding to the simplest of responses when your boy is criticized by those who have mercifully not chosen politics as a profession.

You are a so-called two time attendee to Republican National Conventions that doesn’t give a “rat’s ass about politics.” That’s bullshit, of course, because anyone having actually attended a convention knows how difficult and expensive it is to actually make the trip… hardly the act of someone not “giving a rat’s ass about politics.”

See, jack, here’s this delusion cropping up again. You act as if you have not repeatedly, over and over, jumped up to defend that butt-buddy you support more faithfully than any beagle. I have no problem responding to anyone’s critiques… certainly not those nearly as flawed as yours, for example, yet you get all bent out of shape when I do it. Now, if it was important enough, I might begin to wonder why. But it isn’t, mostly because the answer is obvious.

is it not wondrous that even more than one Bush supporter here considers you a "moron?"

Uuuuhhh, no, it isn’t. As you have proven through your playground theatrics, anyone can be persuaded to believe anything through their ignorance.

But, I suppose, I should tell you what I’ve written elsewhere: I do not care what others may think. I speak my mind. Each and every person reading this, be they cleaver enough to engage in their childish little playground antics, has the simple options available of putting me on their “ignore” list or just passing over my posts. That is certainly their privilege, and I urge those made uncomfortable by the pieces of jack’s ass falling out of the air to, by all means, do so.

more's the pity you don't have a clue what they, or i, are talking about, and you obviously never will. you are the person everyone laughs at behind their back - i happen to do it to your face - and you haven't a clue what is going on, left only to continue to make more assertions which make even less sense and lash out wildly at anyone and that points out your shortfalls.

It takes all kinds, jack. Your masochistic streak, being as highly developed as it is, lends itself well to this kind of thing.

here is the real reason i laugh at you and mock argue with you, which you have yet to recognize or figure out, despite the obvious clues i have left for you. no one else on this board so zealously posts pro-Bush as you.

Here’s why I bust your chops so consistently, which to quote the Bard, you have yet to recognize or figure out, despite the fact that I’ve repeatedly told you: No one else on this board so zealously posts pro-Kerry as you. which would be ok, in and of itself, but you do it in a way which is both offensive and arrogant.

See… it works both ways.

you make such outlandish statements in favor of like this. Bush and against Kerry that i have no choice but to call you on it.

And I have repeatedly called you on it, and you repeatedly fail to prove it. See, you DO have a choice, jack. You COULD find a way to back up what you say. But you never do, so, I come in and kick your ass. You, on the other hand, deflect; ignore the issues, and post bullshit like this.

if you made the same statements pro-Kerry (no one on this board has, you will notice), in the same absurd manner you do Bush, i would STILL call you on it and ridicule you to the end of time for being a pro-Kerry moron.

But jack, you’ve taken over the role of the king of the “pro-Kerry morons.” And that’s exactly why I routinely cave your ass in… because, since you ARE a “pro-Kerry moron,” I just feel compelled to smack you upside the head with the reality of the situation. You don’t mind awfully, do you?

all but the most ultraright can't take you seriously in light of this, yet you are oblivious to it, it is lost on you.

Dayam, jack… you think so very HIGHLY of yourself!

But the fact is, jack, that your inability to get past my positions speaks for itself. This is, after all, a political discussion board. Destroying your positions provides me with some minor diversions from the campaign trail… you know how it is, right?

Well, given your proven ignorance, I suppose you DON’T know how it is, but let’s pretend, shall we?

you just conclude that i must be a kerry supporter if i call you on all your pathetic pro-Bush posts. go ahead, keep saying it over and over, maybe one day, if you say it enough, even i will begin to think it's true.

Let’s see. You rabidly defend Kerry as if you’re getting paid for it; you subject yourself to embarrassment and intellectual destruction with your pathetic efforts; you keep coming back for more and more punishment, taking bullets for this guy…. But you’re not a supporter.

Right. I got it now.

And you go to gay bars for the ambiance, right?

marv doesn't do it. franklin doesn't. peteyg doesn't. yet i would say their support of bush is as strong as yours, and they get their points across much more effectively than you.

BK doesn’t do it. In fact, no other Kerry supporter posts nearly as much, or as often, as you do. Unfortunately, neither of you get your points across, effectively or otherwise, because of the dearth of “points” available, but, nevertheless…

what is even more of a joke is that these "guerilla" type posts you put up would be ok if we were a political board. i won't even ask why you are afraid to post where so-called professional political types convene to discuss these issues, likely you are afraid of their responses. if you are so into this politics, why not go post on that type of forum? but on a bronco board?

How bizarre. Is there some particular reason you think this is the only place I post?

As for this being a “bronco board,” let me ask you: what was the purpose of setting up this forum? Is this not a political forum, set up to cover political issues? Can you read the part of the forum title that says the word “politics?”

Like I said, jack…. You don’t like what I post? Don’t read it. But no one died and made you king. I will post what I damned well like, where I like, when I like, and if the contents of my posts are going to be an issue, that will be solved through communication between the moderator/owner and myself.

Don’t like it? Tough shit.

well, i'm sure this post will get the same type of ridiculous response as those you have made above. it wouldn't be you otherwise. in fact, by doing so you will just continue to hammer home the points i've made about you. but this post wasn't made for your benefit, because, as i said, you just don't get it.

Well, I’m sure that each and every post I put up will get the same kind of repetitive, irrelevant, can’t answer/address the issue nonsense that you typically put out.

Oh, well.

95 BXL
08-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Learn how to spell dipshit.

No problem. It's spelled SrATEX.

BikerPepe`
08-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Ya'll need to re-read the STICKY for this FORUM and RE-****IN-LAX! :banghead

WhoaDammit
08-26-2004, 03:05 AM
Ya'll need to re-read the STICKY for this FORUM and RE-****IN-LAX! :banghead

That's what I was tryin' to say Pepe`, and I was ignored.

Man, I think I'm gonna have to go on a road trip when I get the car done just to relax from this.

~Critter

SSgtTEX
08-26-2004, 03:47 AM
No problem. It's spelled SrATEX.

wow that was straight from the 3rd grade handbook of come backs. I am so impressed.

Hey pepe thanks for the laugh. I am relaxed, just amazed at some people.

bnkrtstk
08-26-2004, 08:35 AM
If any sand is missing from the state of WA, it's all in 95's clit. :goodfinge

two words bro PRO ZAC!!!!!!

I know it's only one, that was sarcasm :toothless

Franklin
08-26-2004, 10:35 AM
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=543

This has been in use for a couple of weeks now.

bnkrtstk
08-26-2004, 10:40 AM
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=543

This has been in use for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks I needed that :thumbup

94 XLT BRONCO
08-26-2004, 10:52 AM
:duel This thread is unreal..........

marv
08-26-2004, 11:19 AM
Who said there was anything real about politics?